Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Crypt of Renown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenheim View Post
    @Cinco dont put gates on main boss if ppl have problems with kraken set users just make a party and go with ur friend so they gonna wait you, also if u increase drop chance what gonna be the proposition of event? get 100k points for a badge? man the game have to be hard to be amusing cuz if all get easy the game gonna be bored. the difficulty of getting something is what keeps people playing, the badge is achieved only by running, it does not require more effort than time, but the uncertainty of not knowing if you will get the wings gives an entertaining and interesting touch to the event, so the people run and run because if you get the wings you will have something exclusive and expensive
    It isn’t about kraken set users..it’s about the players that make straight to boss room without participating in the rest of the dungeon, or players that cannot wait for the few seconds for all ppl to make to the gates..like most things we shouldn’t need a gate but some players attitudes dictate that we do. It’s you who should be making a party or running solo rather than expecting people in random to clear a map for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I thought it through and a gate on the boss is fine. It’s gonna happen w the next update.

Rushing the boss is still a very bad idea if you want to earn Plat Tier quickly since you force yourself to miss out on the majority of points every run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for this and also the dropping of the lix kits has made casual running more beneficial but still pointless
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 03-29-2023 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I think those lootable rewards are ment to be rare Right? Remember 1m+ points lbs no badges?.

Also i dont know if luck does anything to buff the rates of those type of drops.

Im rather pleased by more rare stuff opening doors for those who are lucky. they gain good amount of gold or cool items desired by the more settled players.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Monster difficulty is controversial - whether it's 'too easy' or 'too hard.'

Events that are 'too easy' risk robbing their rewards of meaning and value. Events that are 'too hard' risk disenfranchising the socially isolated, inexperienced and under-geared players.

With that in mind: Arcane Legends is replete with methods that allow Players to overcome high difficulty (Parties, Jewel Upgrades, Elixirs, Awakenings, Pet Companions). The same cannot be said for events that are too easy.

Difficulty provides a fertile ground for Players to build relationships. I see it in game and on the forums. In game I see Players making parties, OP Players carrying old friends and new friends. On the forums I see excellent tips and tricks, advice on builds and Pet usage. It's something that has been lacking in this community for far too long - and I love seeing it!

Future events will not all be 'ultra hard' like these recent ones have been. We've learned a lot and will be applying variable difficulty to maximize player enjoyment of events as the year rolls on.

Thanks for your comments and best wishes to you all! :-)
    Pog. Ngl the past few events i participated in was also the time i started appreciating elixirs without realizing it lol, it started in pet rescue event, i thought the elixirs we always get there was useless due to its quantity but nowadays im close to consuming them all. Those elixirs that i used to thought useless bcus they werent pretty much necessary before (armor, dmg reduc, dmg), i just started using now.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Discuss

It’s me or after reaching 100k or seeing the a lot of materials and no loot, just give up at this event?

It was fun playing with my guildmates on discord, but they give up too. HAVE FUN!! let’s see what egg hunter has for us.

Gl y’all

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Firulaisss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I had high hopes for this event but yeah, stopped at 51k myself - will buy the badge as it's getting cheaper. Didn't see anyone loot a single title, badge or recipe. I like that STS are adding rare items here and there but basing an entire event (even if mini) around that is no fun. The materials are also worthless when you take into account 25k gold to craft the tradeable ones. It's pretty much all or nothing.

If the event is going to be this grindy to reach plat tier, I'd prefer less traps and more forgiving mobs.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Where specifically can you drop the wings from? Boss or chests?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Possibly to add a higher drop rate alone for the wings only, I have been told by quite a few of my friends that either they or their party members themselves have looted the recipes/titles more often than the wings itself. Seems like it's more of an issue with the wings drop rate rather than the recipes/titles e.g.

ps: I myself have looted a title on the first day of event, so it's justifiable for the drop rate. But for the wings, not at all in my case.

- Living in a delusional state -

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Polosam View Post
    Where specifically can you drop the wings from? Boss or chests?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
    You can only loot the Burnt Wings from Igneath.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Playing solo from start I loot 2 lucky looter titles so far, I'm not plat tier yet, so don't give up !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Playing solo from start I loot 2 lucky looter titles so far, I'm not plat tier yet, so don't give up !
    you are lucky looter indeed

Does that title drop from mobs? Or mini/main boss only?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Did you loot the titles from mobs or mini boss'? Reason I ask is I've been thinking of doing 3 mini boss and final boss rush skipping most of the mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BB9 View Post
    Did you loot the titles from mobs or mini boss'? Reason I ask is I've been thinking of doing 3 mini boss and final boss rush skipping most of the mobs
    I looted 1 lucky title from miniboss

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Not my kind of event. Grind heavy with only ultra rare loot is demotivating. Stopped at 100k and havent seen a drop in my party lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BB9 View Post
    I kill everything on map open all chest, In chests never see any drop except gold and elixirs, the mobs drop only ingredients and equipment, the mini boss drops the badges!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Most unfriendly event. after entering the map, they immediately clear the mobs and just leave. because points are counted if we kill mobs, it's very difficult to get 100k points. very unfair to some players

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to HuzNy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

At 60k points 1 lucky looter on solo, just focus on game dont lose hope, enjoy and relax, the mechanics of this event is for the hardworking players not for lazy people that want everything is easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    At 60k points 1 lucky looter on solo, just focus on game dont lose hope, enjoy and relax, the mechanics of this event is for the hardworking players not for lazy people that want everything is easy.
    Or just buy the badge for 30m which is equals to %10 of the time consuming on GL farm, in my opinion i liked the event but community have no idea how good this badge. but they love weird lb sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1 cracked lightning jewel in 240k pts says it all.
    At this point it is best to farm gold, and buy multiple cracked jewels faster. :P

Note: event is fine (big + for map, traps, boss), i like playing it, but i believe it should be more rewarding to active runners (big - for rng mythic loot).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Very interesting event.

Low drops lost all motivation for me. Points gained per run felt ok.
    One thing I would like to see changed is when a player dies when being pushed into the gates, that player revives, they respawn on the gates for an insta death. Players should have a 2 second invulnerability when they die as a result of the traps.
    Avy
    12-2012

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post: