Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Crypt of Renown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Very interesting event.

Low drops lost all motivation for me. Points gained per run felt ok.
    One thing I would like to see changed is when a player dies when being pushed into the gates, that player revives, they respawn on the gates for an insta death. Players should have a 2 second invulnerability when they die as a result of the traps.
    Too much un necessary death from traps and I agree with you... I also think per run points need to be more.. Taking too long to go to plat..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

It's not good is it? Like I said in another thread, tried it and soon lost interest. To get to plat tier in one week is probably not impossible if you played way too much. I don't think you should encourage people to play for long periods of time, it's not good for their health.
    This is constructive criticism.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Too much gates near the minis, so when the barrel explodes you are pushed into the spikes maybe put traps in the way to the mini and at most at the entry only not in the same room as it. You can find other mechanics for the mini that are easy to code or already existing but I think that traps are not the way to go.

The loot rate of cool stuff is very low so you feel no gratification in running the event after 100 runs I abandoned cause it’s not enjoying more pain than amusement moreover it’s not really healthy to reach plat in 1week but that’s the challenge maybe.

The thing is that the runs are pretty short and too easy so it becomes really boring aswell.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

So now we get to the end nearly of this event and my feelings haven’t changed, like with the so called ‘10th’ birthday celebrations, and others ..I think it’s another event were the looting is done by the very few..too much time wasted to achieve absolutely nothing. I really don’t understand this strategy, events should be fun for the majority..well..let’s just keep the minority happy and wave bye bye to more players because ultimately we log in for enjoyment. Not much fun spending time miserably playing for nothing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Everyone are rating this event as worst event. So my suggestion, never bring this event ever again. Thank you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    It's not good is it? Like I said in another thread, tried it and soon lost interest. To get to plat tier in one week is probably not impossible if you played way too much. I don't think you should encourage people to play for long periods of time, it's not good for their health.
    This is constructive criticism.
    100% agrees and didn’t play this terrible event!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We've learned a lot and will be applying variable difficulty to maximize player enjoyment of events as the year rolls on.
    Does this mean enemies will be tougher/weaker based on how strong a player is or are we getting an option to do elite versions of event dungeons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Was fun to run. Loot make me happy

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Really good event, 2 things I would change: Make the ankh screen hidable/transparent in order to see when it's safe to revive if a trap kills you and make mini bosses pullable/pushable so warrior is more useful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

In the future for similar events, I would appreciate the separate zones being gated off until the previous is cleared (kinda like the zodias maps).

Also adding a solo mode where the zone is slightly easier.

I looted nothing, and I stopped playing before hitting plat. But I like the concept of having rare things to loot. However it would have been nice if my excess materials could be used to craft something else (like how you added the elixirs at the end), I feel like that would have made this event fun and worth doing.

Otherwise not really an event you can participate in and enjoy if you have an active life outside the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Not hardcore friendly to say the least. Majority of HC player base was cut off for obvious reasons.Mobs dealt too much damage - just 3 mobs could break mage arcane shield, it's insane.
    Such difficulty could've been ok for regular maps on our way to aps but event should be fun to play.
    Deadly maps like these labyrinth/crypt are annoying for normal mode and a no-go for hardcore mode.

Tier rewards were good but that's it, like many other noted the rest was very rare loot.
    Doesn't make sense to come up with sophisticated multi step crafting if it all comes down to a single ultra rare ingredient. Just drop that ultra rare item as is.