Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Crypt of Renown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

On mini boss rooms not attacking at all , move straight ahead to the top behind the bars that spawns the chests after kill mini boss , and attack from there ,this way you not die from explosions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

as a rog i agree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please what is the drop rate of this Igneath's burnt wings? xD this is so hard to loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

peeps really hate challenge *smh* the event is fine 😊and ya'll be fine too.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoon View Post
    peeps really hate challenge *smh* the event is fine ��and ya'll be fine too.
    I agree... such events give off the challenging hype and that is what is needed for future similar-related events. The rewards are pretty dope themselves, so the difficulty of obtaining them should have some relevance to it.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Event is just great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Cinco dont put gates on main boss if ppl have problems with kraken set users just make a party and go with ur friend so they gonna wait you, also if u increase drop chance what gonna be the proposition of event? get 100k points for a badge? man the game have to be hard to be amusing cuz if all get easy the game gonna be bored. the difficulty of getting something is what keeps people playing, the badge is achieved only by running, it does not require more effort than time, but the uncertainty of not knowing if you will get the wings gives an entertaining and interesting touch to the event, so the people run and run because if you get the wings you will have something exclusive and expensive

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenheim View Post
    @Cinco dont put gates on main boss if ppl have problems with kraken set users just make a party and go with ur friend so they gonna wait you, also if u increase drop chance what gonna be the proposition of event? get 100k points for a badge? man the game have to be hard to be amusing cuz if all get easy the game gonna be bored. the difficulty of getting something is what keeps people playing, the badge is achieved only by running, it does not require more effort than time, but the uncertainty of not knowing if you will get the wings gives an entertaining and interesting touch to the event, so the people run and run because if you get the wings you will have something exclusive and expensive
    I thought it through and a gate on the boss is fine. It’s gonna happen w the next update.

Rushing the boss is still a very bad idea if you want to earn Plat Tier quickly since you force yourself to miss out on the majority of points every run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Monster difficulty is controversial - whether it's 'too easy' or 'too hard.'

Events that are 'too easy' risk robbing their rewards of meaning and value. Events that are 'too hard' risk disenfranchising the socially isolated, inexperienced and under-geared players.

With that in mind: Arcane Legends is replete with methods that allow Players to overcome high difficulty (Parties, Jewel Upgrades, Elixirs, Awakenings, Pet Companions). The same cannot be said for events that are too easy.

Difficulty provides a fertile ground for Players to build relationships. I see it in game and on the forums. In game I see Players making parties, OP Players carrying old friends and new friends. On the forums I see excellent tips and tricks, advice on builds and Pet usage. It's something that has been lacking in this community for far too long - and I love seeing it!

Future events will not all be 'ultra hard' like these recent ones have been. We've learned a lot and will be applying variable difficulty to maximize player enjoyment of events as the year rolls on.

Thanks for your comments and best wishes to you all! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lelmapachel View Post
    Hi, im making this discussion for those people who like to run and take all the point by themselves, and when the boss is coming they dont wait for the others to come at boss, SO PLEASE IF U ARE DESESPERARE JUST GO DO THE MAP SOLO, PEOPLE TRAYING TO GET POINT TOO NO ONLY URS, theres always the same problem with people who only run without waiting for others, i understand maybe they dont have set speed but dude theres a choice to do the map solo. THANK YOU

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Today's update added a door prior to the boss - to help with the 'rushing' issue.
    | | | |

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    @devs please heavily nerf the event map difficulty. It's insanely annoying, people will just not play the event.....
    There is really no reason to nerf the difficulty given how easily AL Players can increase their power - by forming parties, upgrading items, awakening items, using elixirs... and did I mention forming a party?

Also, given that it is a free to play event with a free to enter portal the difficulty is justified insofar as it is the only real obstacle to everyone owning all of the trade-friendly rewards that the Crypt of Renown has to offer.
    | | | |

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

We play this game because of adventure and strategy with other friends and co players so no need to nerf difficulty, old player remember holloween event. (Year 2014) when rogue need the help of warior or arc ability of nekro to pass the poison of paracel boss, need help of kelvins aa pet to stun boss to avoid deaths.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi, i wonder if the crafted wings can be used by all classes or just each?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

points for silver n gold to high for me… happy grinding!

maybe make the ingredients tradeable… let the players choose if they want to craft or sell it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I wish there was bit more consistency in how tier rewards are valued among events. The tier rewards in this event feels stingy when compared to ursoth's. We got a tradable badge, some runes, a loot buff, and 50 elite awaken gems for reaching plat tier in ursoth, which didn't take long to achieve. In this event, we only get a tradable badge for reaching a plat tier that takes at least 4 hours of farming everyday. Am I missing something here?

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sixzy View Post
    points for silver n gold to high for me… happy grinding!

maybe make the ingredients tradeable… let the players choose if they want to craft or sell it.
    Second tier crafts can be traded. Not the looted components but things you make with them in pursuit of the wings.

| | | |

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I wish there was bit more consistency in how tier rewards are valued among events. The tier rewards in this event feels stingy when compared to ursoth's. We got a tradable badge, some runes, a loot buff, and 50 elite awaken gems for reaching plat tier in ursoth, which didn't take long to achieve. In this event, we only get a tradable badge for reaching a plat tier that takes at least 4 hours of farming everyday. Am I missing something here?
    It’s a week long mini event with no LB - and the Tier rewards are very specific to the debut of Badge and Title furnishings. Very distinct from a major multi week event with both Tiers and LB, bonus crafts, hidden vanities etc.

| | | |

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Copycode View Post
    Hi, i wonder if the crafted wings can be used by all classes or just each?
    You can choose to craft one for any one Class. See the details before you commit to crafting a particular set to be certain it’s for the class you desire.

| | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Drop Rates on New Event

Hello, the most recent patch notes states the drop chances were buffed within the event zone. However, I have ran 100.3k points, just hit plat tier moments ago. Bare in mind, 60k of which were obtained after the buff. Yet, I myself have not looted a single drop, or have seen anything drop. Not even a recipe.That’s roughly 900-1000 runs. Another factor to keep in mind. I was running with 30% Luck and 25% luck the entire way through. How low are the drop chances exactly? I understand wanting more players to run event, it gains activity. Yet, it gets to a point where it becomes rather discouraging. I believe there to be a need for a more prominent adjustment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Wew gz for plat tier