Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-03-24 Content Update (300807)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,799
    Thanked in
    1,746 Posts

    Default 2023-03-24 Content Update (300807)

    + Increased drop chances for Igneath's Burnt Wings.
    + Increased drop chances for Arcane Looter's Badge.
    + Crypt of Renown treasure chests have a chance to drop elixir kits and jewels.
    + Knock-back effects from explosive barrels in the Crypt of Renown have been reduced.
    + Added boss gate to Crypt of Renown.
    + Fix Crypt of Renown remapping issue after boss is killed.
    + Corrected description of Arcane Legend Badge.
    + Crypt traps break all defense shields (not just those that apply 'invulnerable' effects).

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    391
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    First hehehehe

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    YESSS!!! the gate is a must!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    558
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    No nerf damage on trap or gain point when u not too close to mob or hit it?

    Sent from my ASUS_I005D using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Also I have realised that you need to hit thr mobs to get points , can u just make it so that u get points if u are near the mobs instead of actually having to hit every single one ,cuz with kraken gear is one hit from one player.

  7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,445
    Thanked in
    3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gazelleeee View Post
    No nerf damage on trap or gain point when u not too close to mob or hit it?

    Sent from my ASUS_I005D using Tapatalk
    No. Damage is high but itís meant to be. You need to be close to get credit. This is to discourage the rushers (and itís effective).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,445
    Thanked in
    3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopsideed View Post
    Also I have realised that you need to hit thr mobs to get points , can u just make it so that u get points if u are near the mobs instead of actually having to hit every single one ,cuz with kraken gear is one hit from one player.
    You just have to be reasonably close. Itís not about dealing damage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Thanks for this update

  12. #9
    Forum Adept Greazemk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Stronghold
    Posts
    496
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Fantastic! I only play the event mainly because of the Wings, much appreciated on increasing the chances of looting one. Hopefully I loot one!
    Ign: Mcees

  13. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Verry good

  14. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    people aren't expecting anyone, and if you're not close, you don't get points, how are we going to go up like that? the crowd is splitting up and there are few points left... help

  15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,445
    Thanked in
    3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Upgrad View Post
    people aren't expecting anyone, and if you're not close, you don't get points, how are we going to go up like that? the crowd is splitting up and there are few points left... help
    Sounds like you need to form a party with players who want to cooperate to maximize their scores.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  17. #13
    Member yerrisin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    235
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    thanks

    Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to yerrisin For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Lol, elixir kits...very worth it! This event is still boring. You can't have motivation when you don't grind to gather materials for some kind of chests or something.
    Now you gather useless material for the 1 in a million chance you get a recipe...

    Learn how game/player phycology works to make a game playable (the event in this case)

  20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,445
    Thanked in
    3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jho View Post
    Lol, elixir kits...very worth it! This event is still boring. You can't have motivation when you don't grind to gather materials for some kind of chests or something.
    Now you gather useless material for the 1 in a million chance you get a recipe...

    Learn how game/player phycology works to make a game playable (the event in this case)
    Yeah. Elixirs. And form a party. Use jewels. Awaken your gear. AlsoÖ form a party.

    You canít have motivation when everybody drops the rewards. Itís good that itís hard. Quitting the event just means that someone else makes millions more gold from the rewards they craft / loot.

    Donít confuse the single player psychology of casual / idle games with the play pattens of core multiplayer games with robust trade meta.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  22. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    201
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    What is the percentage of the material for the wings?

  23. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Sorry, why is the renowned titleís text bigger in-game than in preview. In-game looks bad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilongganis View Post
    Sorry, why is the renowned titleís text bigger in-game than in preview. In-game looks bad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yeah. Elixirs. And form a party. Use jewels. Awaken your gear. AlsoÖ form a party.

    You canít have motivation when everybody drops the rewards. Itís good that itís hard. Quitting the event just means that someone else makes millions more gold from the rewards they craft / loot.

    Donít confuse the single player psychology of casual / idle games with the play pattens of core multiplayer games with robust trade meta.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmfao cinco cooked you buddy xD


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Stardarklord For This Useful Post:


  27.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,445
    Thanked in
    3,000 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilongganis View Post




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah - looks like the sizes are different in the Title picker... but they are correct in-game / over your avatar.

    It's supposed to look how it does. I think its glorious! :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Similar Threads

  1. 2023-03-23 Content Update (300758)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-24-2023, 01:05 PM
  2. 2023-02-02 Content Update (299521)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 02-13-2023, 03:32 PM
  3. 2023-02-03 Content Update (299540)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2023, 09:04 PM
  4. 2023-01-24 Content Update (299248)
    By asommers in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2023, 05:59 PM
  5. 2023-01-24 Content Update (299252)
    By asommers in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2023, 02:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •