Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Old LB vanity that cannot be traded

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Old LB vanity that cannot be traded

I want to ask if there is any chance to put old LB vanitys that are not tradable to make them tradeable.

I'm old player that was verry active before couple of years and i won in 2020 goblin event top 10 vanitys that are not tradeable.

I see that people that wins nowadays in LB can trade their rewards.

If i could sell my old LB vanities i would come back to game fully and buy some good gears and would be verry happy with that.

Please GM make my dreams come true.

Regards
    JokicaaaaName:  IMG_20230325_000549.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  53.5 KB

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by storga View Post
    I want to ask if there is any chance to put old LB vanitys that are not tradable to make them tradeable.

I'm old player that was verry active before couple of years and i won in 2020 goblin event top 10 vanitys that are not tradeable.

I see that people that wins nowadays in LB can trade their rewards.

If i could sell my old LB vanities i would come back to game fully and buy some good gears and would be verry happy with that.

Please GM make my dreams come true.

Regards
    JokicaaaaName:  IMG_20230325_000549.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  53.5 KB

No bcz cost too much :v its ok rn -1

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yes please, make all old lb vanities tradeable
    +1, let people can decide what do with their old lb items. Got many old lb vanities that i wish would sell but can't.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokedboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedboy View Post
    Yes please, make all old lb vanities tradeable
    +1, let people can decide what do with their old lb items. Got many old lb vanities that i wish would sell but can't.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9
    No, because when you ran for the lb, you exactly knew what you were running for.

It would be unfair for the players who didn't run cuz the vanities weren't trade-able.

It's fair to keep it the way they are.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    No, because when you ran for the lb, you exactly knew what you were running for.

It would be unfair for the players who didn't run cuz the vanities weren't trade-able.

It's fair to keep it the way they are.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Would be fair to change and for old LB vanities to be tradable. I think same effort was put, or maybe even more to be top 10, since old LB was 14 days in a row to be in top 10.

I had to play for 20h a day for 14days just to be top 10, it was verry hard with only couple of hours of sleep.

I quited game after that because i lost will to ever enter game again after that event, thats how hard it was.

But i get what you mean too, i just made suggestion to our people that are making this game, i didn't play for almost 3 years so this would help me a lot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

would love to buy the vanity set for blizz aura if this happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

People ran knowing they were exclusive only to runners. Would only be unfair if they were made tradable.

You can't reason out the current situation of lb vanities now being tradable to justify all bound vanities to be unbounded. Different timelines. Maybe, start running more lbs to take advantage of reselling your rewards now that they are tradable.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is not happening.
    I can imagine market flooded with people trying to sell their old lb sets for billions with catchy description if STS allow this. Make your budget different way (by playing AL).
    Note: I myself have few lb sets i am not using, would prefer to have gold than them, but it is still no from me to this suggestion.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maroš View Post
    This is not happening.
    I can imagine market flooded with people trying to sell their old lb sets for billions with catchy description if STS allow this. Make your budget different way (by playing AL).
    Note: I myself have few lb sets i am not using, would prefer to have gold than them, but it is still no from me to this suggestion.
    People could make choices whether they wan't to buy it or not like always for everything.

Market is still flooded with people selling nowadays LB vanities for bunch of gold, why don't let the old players to get some since everyone is able to farm bunch of gold.

But i see many people would be jealous because not many could buy old vanities.

I just think that it would be cool if old LB runners could decide what to do with their rewards same like nowadays LB runners, and buyers to decide whether to buy it or not at the end its people's gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I wouldve run for different events if rewards were tradeable or knew that they will be tradeable at some point. If they were tradeable in the first place Id have bought them back then instead of now for insane prices. Either way, cant just change properties of lb rewards without making it unfair for one group of people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Let past back, make changes on future!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Like what the others said. You were already aware with the terms/conditions you set yourself for running LB (in which is; you running for 14 days to maintain LB + items/titles that aren't tradeable). I don't see this as being fair at all for others who didn't run for these events, cause they probably will have the same amount of effort you did during your runs for that event if those rewards were actually tradable at that time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

-1, not tradeable got 1 advantage that other don’t have. You can’t get it even you have billions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Since you are an old lb winner it proves you can do this. You only need to win another lb to sell and buy gears.

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,482 Posts

Since Halloween 2022, we've decided to make all new leaderboard rewards tradable. There are currently no plans to retroactively change the tradable status of previous leaderboard rewards, but I think it warrants discussion (and possibly a new feedback thread).

-ALS

18. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Since Halloween 2022, we've decided to make all new leaderboard rewards tradable. There are currently no plans to retroactively change the tradable status of previous leaderboard rewards, but I think it warrants discussion (and possibly a new feedback thread).

-ALS
    I feel it has to be made tradeable because:

1.) You clearly said that you will not release tradeable LB vanities in the future. Still the people ran those events for an unteadeable vanity spending their gold.
    To all the people saying "they knew what they were running for".- they didn't! Imagine if they said there would be future tradable LB vanities, they wouldve chose to save up their gold for those events.

If you want the LB items to be tradeable, just go all Or none. These kinds of exclusions are doing more harm than good.

Please let all items awarded as an LB reward for top spots be tradeable.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post

I wouldve run for different events if rewards were tradeable or knew that they will be tradeable at some point. If they were tradeable in the first place Id have bought them back then instead of now for insane prices. Either way, cant just change properties of lb rewards without making it unfair for one group of people.
    This post of yours is sad. You need to realise that the Game dosent revolve around you and your ability to hoard lb items to now ask insane prices.

It is not making it unfair to any group of people. They got those items now they decide to do what they want with it since STS also newly* changed status of making LB items tradeable.

Its actually commendable that they chose to run also with knowing that they will never be able to regain their gold let alone manipulate, and support the game.
    Now because sts changed status, they should do the right thing and make it tradeable.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    I feel it has to be made tradeable because:

1.) You clearly said that you will not release tradeable LB vanities in the future. Still the people ran those events for an unteadeable vanity spending their gold.
    To all the people saying "they knew what they were running for".- they didn't! Imagine if they said there would be future tradable LB vanities, they wouldve chose to save up their gold for those events.

If you want the LB items to be tradeable, just go all Or none. These kinds of exclusions are doing more harm than good.

Please let all items awarded as an LB reward for top spots be tradeable.
    False.

People ran knowing they can't be obtained by anyone else in the future, and that several bound lb vanities actually looked good.

The only reason sts are now making them tradable is cuz they make more money than ever while releasing mediocre/rushed lb vanities.

Such an insult to us lb runners to have our hard earned exclusive lb vanities in the past to suddenly be tradable.

How about hearing the opinions of all lb runners to see their side? you rlly can't speak on behalf of us lb runners as you haven't ran any top10 yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    This post of yours is sad. You need to realise that the Game dosent revolve around you and your ability to hoard lb items to now ask insane prices.

It is not making it unfair to any group of people. They got those items now they decide to do what they want with it since STS also newly* changed status of making LB items tradeable.

Its actually commendable that they chose to run also with knowing that they will never be able to regain their gold let alone manipulate, and support the game.
    Now because sts changed status, they should do the right thing and make it tradeable.
    What even is this narrative?

They are not the same. Each leaderboard has its own circumstances. They serve different themes, timelines, aesthethic appeal. And they made it clear every time whether they're tradable or not.

If people have read these circumstances and abide by these circumstances and still decided to run, then thats their liability.

You or anybody can't suddenly come crying to have it changed. This is just non-negotiable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    You ruined the concept of collecting seasonal gears, please don't ruin this one for lb runners as well.

It doesn't need a feedback thread, this is just non-negotiable.