Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "Lesser" Tradeable Event Energy Kit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default "Lesser" Tradeable Event Energy Kit

It would be cool if players could craft their energies into a lesser version of the normal energy kit.

Meaning that entering an event dungeon using this kit will only grant you 50% of the usual points, drop rate, and tokens.

It could take about 5-7 energy essence to craft 1 Lesser energy kit.

As it's not very efficient for the top 5 or 10 players to use these, it won't harm the platinum side of things too much. But I reckon top 11-50 players would be willing to spend gold on these.

It would serve as a good gold sink to let the gold circulate to poorer players and allowing them to easily make gold at any level. Even the newest of players start with 5 crafting slot.

It also can't be abused as looking at gold per hour with 25 crafting slots, it's still less gold than gold farming with gold loot.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,496 Posts

Sorry, I'm not understanding the point.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Sorry, I'm not understanding the point.

-ALS
    Crafting tradeable energy kits from energy essences, but using these kits will only get you about 50%-70% of the points you would earn normally.

A good way to earn money for new players, and it works as a gold sink for less serious lb runners.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

I don't think anyone would willingly trade for something that nerfed their points, loot, tokens, etc. during an event.

However it might be worth considering a crafted trade-friendly Energy that is balanced against Platinum cost for energy refills. This would definitely mean a higher number of essences, a longer crafting period and a much higher gold cost.

TBH I am not very confident that something like that would be a good idea for players and Spacetime alike - but we will discuss it :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com