Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Players cheating in Honor PvP

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default Players cheating in Honor PvP

    @cinco Is it fair to be able to have multiple toons on one acc in top 10 LB? The same honor players every season boost each other and throw games (weíre not able to record them because they donít make it obvious) and thereís really only 5-6 top 10 players when it should be 10 people. How is it fair for one person to hold 3 spots and block other people from having a chance? Honor pvp community isnít big enough to stop this because certain players have to Queue up in order to advance. (if they donít we decay in points while they have other toons that arenít decaying). Why is it one player can hold multiple spots on LB when it should be meant for a seperate player? This is causing honor pvp to die because everyone who wants a banner canít have one because the same players every season block LB spots and throw games.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Igotu12 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    i agree. itís the same top 10 people every season, boosting each other or throwing other peopleís games no wonder its dead and new players cant be bothered playing.

    +1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igotu12 View Post
    @cinco Is it fair to be able to have multiple toons on one acc in top 10 LB? The same honor players every season boost each other and throw games (weíre not able to record them because they donít make it obvious) and thereís really only 5-6 top 10 players when it should be 10 people. How is it fair for one person to hold 3 spots and block other people from having a chance? Honor pvp community isnít big enough to stop this because certain players have to Queue up in order to advance. (if they donít we decay in points while they have other toons that arenít decaying). Why is it one player can hold multiple spots on LB when it should be meant for a seperate player? This is causing honor pvp to die because everyone who wants a banner canít have one because the same players every season block LB spots and throw games.
    They arent blocking anything, they just enjoy it, to Play on all 3 classes and they're good at it. Wap talked about it or mentioned it in forum, that each Account should only Receive one Banner, even if you got several toons in the top 10 and wap himself often managed to get 2 classes into top 10. Even though mentioned it a while ago, nothing changed in that time

    Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igotu12 View Post
    @cinco Is it fair to be able to have multiple toons on one acc in top 10 LB? The same honor players every season boost each other and throw games (weíre not able to record them because they donít make it obvious) and thereís really only 5-6 top 10 players when it should be 10 people. How is it fair for one person to hold 3 spots and block other people from having a chance? Honor pvp community isnít big enough to stop this because certain players have to Queue up in order to advance. (if they donít we decay in points while they have other toons that arenít decaying). Why is it one player can hold multiple spots on LB when it should be meant for a seperate player? This is causing honor pvp to die because everyone who wants a banner canít have one because the same players every season block LB spots and throw games.
    Iím sorry but itís called LEADERboards for a reason, it is not called come and get your free banner Right now!!.
    I believe you havenít checked the other lbs. planar, hydra, orrick and so on, they knocking each other from the lb because its competitive, they keep running and running to get a good timer to knock the 25th even though they got all the spots in that lb.
    Me wanting to get more than 1 honor banner thatís purely because I would like it to be less common and thatís it.
    Cheers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Your argument doesnít make sense, by that logic one player could hold all 10 spots and call it LEADERboArd. The LB is meant for 10 separate players not 5 people blocking spots and stopping other people, TOP 10 players. Youíre 1 player, not 2-3.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igotu12 View Post
    Your argument doesnít make sense, by that logic one player could hold all 10 spots and call it LEADERboArd. The LB is meant for 10 separate players not 5 people blocking spots and stopping other people, TOP 10 players. Youíre 1 player, not 2-3.
    You're right but in that Case, Sts should Change every LB then, not just honor also timed runs

    Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igotu12 View Post
    Your argument doesnít make sense, by that logic one player could hold all 10 spots and call it LEADERboArd. The LB is meant for 10 separate players not 5 people blocking spots and stopping other people, TOP 10 players. Youíre 1 player, not 2-3.
    Letís say Hypothetically If a 1 player is able to hold all 10 spots then thatís not his fault, thatís a lack of skill from your side and your end.
    My humble advise to you is instead of being here writing all this and that you maybe should try your best and get in the top 10 for the banner.
    Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Again your response makes no sense, what does skill have to do with anything if matches are being thrown and rigged by the same players every season?

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igotu12 View Post
    Again your response makes no sense, what does skill have to do with anything if matches are being thrown and rigged by the same players every season?
    You were talking about a different point than this, you were saying that a single player should not get more than 1 banner.
    You just shifted the topics, but yeah there are throwers I agree, my matches been thrown many times due to hate and jealousy regardless of all that Iím still in top 10.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    178
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

    Default

    It impossible. I just went in and both people threw. Didn't even move, didnt pretend to fight. In my opinion honor is the single worst place to fight. How can the op compete when it's 1v3? 2 v3? Honor is the single worst map in the game to fight in. A joke really.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:


  13. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Another point proven^ rigged mode for greedy people who canít play fair because they want every banner they can get.

  14. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    It impossible. I just went in and both people threw. Didn't even move, didnt pretend to fight. In my opinion honor is the single worst place to fight. How can the op compete when it's 1v3? 2 v3? Honor is the single worst map in the game to fight in. A joke really.
    All that has been said back in the past, nothing changed. Itís all the same.
    What can you do beside just keep playing and trying to get the banner? Unfortunately Nothing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    178
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

    Default

    They can have it. I pvp for fun and could care less about the badge. Not much fun when your team doesn't even try. Ranked honor is the single most toxic place in the game.

  16. #14
    Member Apocalyptis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    They can have it. I pvp for fun and could care less about the badge. Not much fun when your team doesn't even try. Ranked honor is the single most toxic place in the game.
    Absolutely agree
    <Elite Runners>
    Support Aura for Rogues

  17. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    the bahamas
    Posts
    118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    They can have it. I pvp for fun and could care less about the badge. Not much fun when your team doesn't even try. Ranked honor is the single most toxic place in the game.
    it’s not really toxic. the experience itself is quite enjoyable. maybe you are just too uptight

  18. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    178
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

    Default

    Lol that's sarcasm right? I mean anyone that even stands in town after a match can see the constant barrage from toxic people. Imagine a new player going in and trying to learn constantly getting assaulted and told to leave? Not toxic?

Similar Threads

  1. cheating players
    By Angelaxd in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2022, 02:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •