Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Vanities Contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool Free Vanities Contest

Waddup guys how you doin'. It's a fine day to have a contest and I've got one for you.

I've been playing this game for one and a half months now and I love it. I play it almost everyday and as a result, I don't have time for other things. That's why I decided I'm gonna quit playing this game anymore . It will be a waste if I'll just delete the character as I have some rare vanities. So I'll make a contest instead.
    As you guys know, I like reading stories. Any kind of stories. But what I like the most are those weird ones, or mind blowing ones. Like those stories that makes you, " da f@#* was that?" or "da heck did I just read? " , yup those ones.
    So guys, what I like you to do is write me a story. A story that will make The Matrix and Inception look like Free Willy .

The criteria are:
    - Well, it should make me go, "What the?" / a story that has never been told before
    - Make it short please, the shorter the better
    - It should be original, like I said, never been heard before ( Don't copy from the internet cause I will find it out )

The winners will receive:
    1st prize: Gamer top, Black Manic Facemask
    2nd prize: Black Track suit set, orange gambler leggings, eagle mask,100k
    Consolation prize: orange desire top, socialite top, combat top, dark militant hat

So that's it guys! The contest will end after 6 days. Post your stories in this thread and your ign at the end of your story.

Break a leg!

Edit: Guys you can only post one story here. If you post more than one, only the first story you posted will be credited. Cheers!
    Last edited by TheBaws; 09-19-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I was running, they were right behind me. I turn the corner and plummet to the ground, for there was no floor. I continue running, knowing if I stop they'll get me. I turn another corner, a little more cautious, and stand there. I hear a *woosh!* and look below to find my captors lying in the same spot I plummeted, but, how? I didn't run up any stairs, and that fall had to be 2 stories, I could not possibly have gone back up. That defies all possible physics. The terror of the moment has passed, but an even greater question arises. Where am I?
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default History

"Era of the Reaper"

Long ago a demonic soul escaped from hell and took his place as ruler of the Vampire nation of Carvina. It ruled above all else and kept furious control for many a millennia. Nothing could surpass It. Its powers were unmatched by any existent. It was Cimeries.

All Carvinians were weary, thinking twice before encroaching upon Cimieries' mighty reign. Mighty he was, but none knew how he looked. No one wanted to find out. Only those that crossed Cimeries found out the horror of angering him. To bestow upon its glory was to prepare for eternal death. No one ever survived once they came upon Cimerieis. His lair's boundaries were made obvious by the heads of trespassers located at every path and entrance to Cimeries' lair.

But, one day a vampire without due reason was born from the multitudes of Carvinian citizens with a power like no other. Carvinians saw her as the chosen one that would decide a turning point for the beginning of a new era. Naamah would begin, "The Era of the Reaper."

-25 years later-

Naamah stood before Cimeries. She gazed upon horrid, glazed, red eyes. The glare too intense to turn away from. Cimeries smiled, and lurched towards her. Naamah could not react and turn away fast enough and her face was slashed by Cimeries' monstrous claw. Naamah was out of breath, but Cimeries was merely beginning. Naamah looked back and realized that 25 years of battles and searching for Cimeries had just turned into ashes. She was no match for the eight foot, three hundred pound, muscular beast. Naamah was lost and Cimeries only chuckled.

-25 minutes of evading Cimeries-

Naamah had wounds that could not heal fast enough and Cimeries had her in his grasp. "Any last words my darling," he said. "Tell Hades I said Adieu." Naamah quickly seized the weapon she had stolen from Cimeries' vault and struck him directly in his dark heart. He began to crack with orange light bursting out of his skin and seconds later he exploded into millions of fiery ashes.

Naamah was victorious. The Era of The Reaper had now begun and Naamah knew what came next. Eternal Glory.

-Fin-

Look I'm thinking, "D**F*q I just type." Haha. Hope its a fun read. I am not a professional writer, obviously. I just wanted to take a shot at this.

IGN: Chilango
    Last edited by XchilangopwnX; 09-10-2012 at 04:47 AM.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

once upon a time, there was a little doggy that pooped on a sidewalk. after a few days of sitting there, lots of people stepped on the poop and fell to the ground. the constant stepping on the poop eventually formed into a figure: a GINGERBREAD MAN. so one day, a little boy noticed the "gingerbread man" on the ground and picked it up. by that time the poop had hardened in the sun so it felt like a cookie. the little boy proceeded to consume the poop. he thought to himself "mmmmmmm yummy." the next thing he knew, he was flying! and was being propelled by his own poop into the sky. then another flying object in the sky hit him sending him all the way to london and to the olympic games. the little poop-propelled boy finally landed in the diving pool and all the judges gave him a 10 for his dive and he won an olympic gold medal. THE END

I know. i bet your thinking "da f@#* was that?" or "da heck did i just read?" lol

Edit: forgot ign but here it is: jcyee
    Last edited by Jcyee; 09-09-2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jcyee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

My cousin is a schizophrenic. He always talked about seeing a woman with no eyes, empty eye sockets, opening the doors in his house and then standing in front of his powder room mirror.

I knew and he knew that he was a schizophrenic from similar experiences that happened beforehand. One day when we were out having a good time, he invited me to come to his place, we

never spend time together, so I accepted. We watched TV, ate, talked about all that is holy and good. I sat up erect after feeling a chill go up my spine. My cousin, was sitting up, looking

directly at the front door, like a deer in head lights. Wide open. The back door. Wide open. I was surely not imagining my cousin's schizophrenia. We watched the doors, then decided to go

back to watching TV. After my cousin had a few drinks, he went to use the restroom. He came back, calm as anything. He then mentioned how he fights off what he sees, usually by

lunging or waving his arms at it. I listen to what he says, trying to be interested. I spill some food on my arm then go to the washroom to clean up. There stands a figure that is

obviously real. I stand there not knowing how to react, I'd never experienced anything like this before. I had no idea what to do. Do I shoo it away? No. I knew I wasn't a schizophrenic.

Why did I see this then? It couldn't have been my imagination could it? I spoke to my cousin and described what I had seen. He grew pale. I took him by the arm and we went to see what

neither of us, or anyone ever could every concoct in a nightmare. The figure was gone. I had seen into the mind of my schizophrenic cousin. It was no hallucination.

Now read the first letter of every line above not counting this line or the lines below it.

This took me a while to write but I freaked myself out lol.

EDIT: SORRY IT'S A BIT LONG, I HOPE IT'S WORTH THE READ!

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS STORY I'M ADDING ANOTHER TO THE LINKS I POSTED.
    Last edited by disowninglook; 09-12-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Once upon a time, there was a guy. And so he said "You want a short story?".
    So he took a bottle of whiskey and lived happily ever after..... The End

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow! you guys are great story tellers! All of you have really good ideas. If you want guys you can edit your story until the end of the contest to make it more "what the?"
    Good luck!!!
    Last edited by TheBaws; 09-10-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

wait I'll try on my next post. No time for now.
    Last edited by FallenOne; 09-12-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

MY ABYSS
    Recently, ive been laying, in the darkness of the abyss i am trapped in, hunted by the reaper of my existence, due to specific reasons in the past... Thinking, of all the trouble, the beast of this world have put me through. As i lay, i hear the sounds of the infernal beings chasing me. My first thought is, run. I get up, fleeing for my life, run past a few hellhounds, dodge a few straglers. Then finally, make it to the sole portal out of here, that I need to get to, to escape. As i run to it i get cut by one of the beasts, cut once more, then mysteriously the king of my fears appears. The reaper of my existence, created for the soul reason of this torture, the sole person that can make me weak. When he confronts me all he does is look into my eyes, smiling grimicingly and says "well here we are again my old friend, its time for your torture to begin once more". Suddenly being stabbed, with blood dripping down my body, feeling the cold cruel pain of death as I lay there, I wake up, in this abyss, once more. To have to face death, experiencing it, once more, trying to escape. From the never ending "game" i am trapped and hunted in. Forever. Thinking to myself "I shall not give, and i will not". As the replay, with a new death, begins once more with the horrid sounds, of the deaths of me.

-Angel, reporting after 22 years, the sole surviver.

Hope its enjoyed, muaha ;-)

IGN: theholyangel
    Last edited by Theholyangel; 09-10-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    I was running, they were right behind me. I turn the corner and plummet to the ground, for there was no floor. I continue running, knowing if I stop they'll get me. I turn another corner, a little more cautious, and stand there. I hear a *woosh!* and look below to find my captors lying in the same spot I plummeted, but, how? I didn't run up any stairs, and that fall had to be 2 stories, I could not possibly have gone back up. That defies all possible physics. The terror of the moment has passed, but an even greater question arises. Where am I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    MY ABYSS
    Recently, ive been laying, in the darkness of the abyss i am trapped in, hunted by the reaper of my existence, due to specific reasons in the past... Thinking, of all the trouble, the beast of this world have put me through. As i lay, i hear the sounds of the infernal beings chasing me. My first thought is, run. I get up, fleeing for me life, run past a few hellhounds, dodge a few straglers. Then finally, make it to the sole portal out of here, that I need to get to, to escape. As i run to it i get cut by one of the beasts, cut once more, then mysteriously the king of my fears appears. The reaper of my existence, created for the soul reason of this torture, the sole person that can make me weak. When he confronts me all he does is look into my eyes, smiling grimicingly and says "well here we are again my old friend, its time for your torture to begin once more". Suddenly being stabbed, with blood dripping down my body, feeling the cold cruel pain of death as I lay there, I wake up, in this abyss, once more. To have to face death, experiencing it, once more, trying to escape. From the never ending "game" i am trapped and hunted in. Forever. Thinking to myself "I shall not give, and i will not". As the replay, with a new death, begins once more with the horrid sounds, of the deaths of me.

-Angel, reporting after 22 years, the sole surviver.

Hope its enjoyed, muaha ;-)

IGN: theholyangel
    It's not like he took the idea of repetition from someone or anything....
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Did not copy the idea, i wrote the first draft of what i stated long ago ;-) i can change if you like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Got the idea while reading, many ideas ^,^ have been trying to write a book, that is simply the intro, no intentions of repetition, my apologies :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Oh my gosh...

I cant make a story -_- what up with all the stories now??! Anyways,

Good luck all

Jugernuget:Guess: 576

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Gl also :-) and apparently i am repeating something ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Something from below

My eyes open quickly to the sound of a crash in my hallway. My body doesn't move but my eyes are looking left and right faster and daster. I hear foot steps walking toward my door, then stop. Suddenly my heart beats deeply, as i feel the pounds in my ears. It or what moves away from my door then infront of me but directly on the other side. I try to close my eyes but i just cant.
    As this strange thing on the other side of me constantly paces back and forth i think to myself, "who is this what is going on?". Before i could ask anything else a big ugly, dead looking figure appears on my ceiling. My eyes follow it as it crab walks down to my face. "oh fxck" i think to myself. I feel my legs lift up into the air. *crack*. A sharp pain suddenly fills my body. My legs have been torn from my body! My ears start ringing, my eyes buldging, my heart pounding. That dark figure is near , snacking on my legs. Somehow i have to get out but how? Will i be eaten before i can escape? Lucky me, that thing is occupied. I manage to crawl slightly. But before i could move. I feel spikes, nails, something sharp strike my chest, gripping my heart sticking each sharp object inside it nd squeeze it dry. Before i could drift away into death, the thing eats my heart and shoves the rest in my mouth. The thing is me, but.. How? ......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The Day of the Ancient Thirst

It all began in the ancient times. We were transformed by the Creator, a mysterious woman who turned us into monsters. Since then we were known as the Ancient Ones. Atalla, Amicus, and I were the first vampires that ever existed. We never knew our Creator's true identity but we obeyed what She told us to do. She ordered us to create more of our kind to rule this world and feast on human blood. Atalla and I were the only ones who agreed with Her plan but Amicus wanted nothing to do with it. Not long after, Amicus left our little coven to create his own. His coven has only one purpose: to stop us our plans to rule this world.

Our Creator suddenly disappeared one day, no one has heard from her ever since. Even though She was gone, the plan was still continuing. Atalla and I searched for recruits to join our coven and to complete our conquest for blood. A few years went by, our covens grew bigger and stronger. Years turned into decades. Decades turned into centuries. Centuries turned into a millennia and we still haven't seen our fellow brother Amicus.

After a millennia of no word from him, I decided to hunt him down. He is the only one who would stop us from succeeding and I will stop at nothing to get what we want. But for some unknown reason, we never found Amicus. He was hiding from us very well.

Thousands of years had past and Atalla and I were still working together. We learned of a day when the sun shall not weaken us and our thirst for blood will be too much that we shall not resist feeding on any living creatures. Any blood consumed on this day shall end our thirst and it shall strengthen us.This will be the day when we shall wipe out the human race once and for all and we shall rule this world. It will be the day that we will be known as the Day of the Ancient Thirst.

But there is a problem. There are some of our kind who will do anything to stop this day from happening. We all know soon that a great battle shall ensue. Our kind will fight one another. Finally, after thousands of years, we shall meet the leader of this enemy, Amicus.

I've been waiting for so long and now we shall see him again. Soon, we shall destroy the only thing standing in our way.

-Letifer, 2012

IGN Letifer ^__^
    Last edited by Tricon; 09-10-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    DL: Letifer lvl 36
    AL: Conclusion lvl 40

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xaos View Post
    My eyes open quickly to the sound of a crash in my hallway. My body doesn't move but my eyes are looking left and right faster and daster. I hear foot steps walking toward my door, then stop. Suddenly my heart beats deeply, as i feel the pounds in my ears. It or what moves away from my door then infront of me but directly on the other side. I try to close my eyes but i just cant.
    As this strange thing on the other side of me constantly paces back and forth i think to myself, "who is this what is going on?". Before i could ask anything else a big ugly, dead looking figure appears on my ceiling. My eyes follow it as it crab walks down to my face. "oh fxck" i think to myself. I feel my legs lift up into the air. *crack*. A sharp pain suddenly fills my body. My legs have been torn from my body! My ears start ringing, my eyes buldging, my heart pounding. That dark figure is near , snacking on my legs. Somehow i have to get out but how? Will i be eaten before i can escape? Lucky me, that thing is occupied. I manage to crawl slightly. But before i could move. I feel spikes, nails, something sharp strike my chest, gripping my heart sticking each sharp object inside it nd squeeze it dry. Before i could drift away into death, the thing eats my heart and shoves the rest in my mouth. The thing is me, but.. How? ......
    Um, FIGURE? I said that word. You copied me. Lol kidding but some people relax just don't freak out if peoples ideas are kind of similar to yours. Just pm them saying how you feel. ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

This one time, at band camp, I ate a frog.

Thats my story. I think il have a better chance of winning out of all of you'se. :-)
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Here are some images that will surely blow your mind.(not originals, but definitely worth something)

http://i.imgur.com/bY8Gn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/66hz7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZmSfE.jpg

AND NOW....PREPARE YOURSELF. FOR THE TRUE MIND EXPLOSION. EVERYONE. FASTEN YOUR DOORKNOBS AND HOLD ON TO YOUR WEEBLE-WOBBLES.
    HAVE FUN TRIPPING BALLS.

http://i.imgur.com/dkG8M.gif
    Okay now you can mess around with it
    http://neave.com/strobe/

EVERYTHING'S BREATHING N SHIFTING MAN.
    Last edited by disowninglook; 09-10-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool story guys ! Just remeber you can edit or even change your story until the end of this contest. Also, make your story different from the others. The story doesn't have to be horrfying or bone chilling, ayt? Just make it unique. Enjoy!
    Last edited by TheBaws; 09-10-2012 at 11:51 PM.