Thread: Free Vanities Contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool Free Vanities Contest

Waddup guys how you doin'. It's a fine day to have a contest and I've got one for you.

I've been playing this game for one and a half months now and I love it. I play it almost everyday and as a result, I don't have time for other things. That's why I decided I'm gonna quit playing this game anymore . It will be a waste if I'll just delete the character as I have some rare vanities. So I'll make a contest instead.
    As you guys know, I like reading stories. Any kind of stories. But what I like the most are those weird ones, or mind blowing ones. Like those stories that makes you, " da f@#* was that?" or "da heck did I just read? " , yup those ones.
    So guys, what I like you to do is write me a story. A story that will make The Matrix and Inception look like Free Willy .

The criteria are:
    - Well, it should make me go, "What the?" / a story that has never been told before
    - Make it short please, the shorter the better
    - It should be original, like I said, never been heard before ( Don't copy from the internet cause I will find it out )

The winners will receive:
    1st prize: Gamer top, Black Manic Facemask
    2nd prize: Black Track suit set, orange gambler leggings, eagle mask,100k
    Consolation prize: orange desire top, socialite top, combat top, dark militant hat

So that's it guys! The contest will end after 6 days. Post your stories in this thread and your ign at the end of your story.

Break a leg!

Edit: Guys you can only post one story here. If you post more than one, only the first story you posted will be credited. Cheers!
    Last edited by TheBaws; 09-19-2012 at 08:03 AM.