Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Vanities Contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaws View Post
    Cool story guys ! Just remeber you can edit or even change your story until the end of this contest. Also, make your story different from the others. The story doesn't have to be horrfying or bone chilling, ayt? Just make it unique. Enjoy!
    So we can only have one story?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

MONSTER IN THE CAKE!
    I dont know any funny or scary stories thats why i'm gonna to tell a story from my real life It was 2 years ago on New Year day..My cousin arrived to celebrate New Year with us..We bought a lot food..And the main was a big cake which scaried me with its size..My cousin's birtday is on 1th January so we celebrate 2 holidays in 1 day and my granny cooked this big cake.We couldnt put it in the fridge cuz it was too big.And when time came we had to transfer it to another room but it was too heavy .So me,my brother and my father took it and tried to transfer (i never tried to take soooo heavy cake)..When we finally put it on the floor something jumped out of this cake! I was ready to scream!! D: Something big fat and with red head!I screamed "HELP!'' But when i saw that all my parents and cousin laugh i looked at that strange thing and finally understood that it was a CLOWN!0_0 NEVER PUT CLOWN IN THE CAKE!!!!XD BUT IT WAS FUNNY AFTER I KNEW THAT IT WASNT A MONSTER!)))
    IGN: Devilonia
    Last edited by Devilonia; 09-11-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: :) forgot to add ign

"you are the life among the dead.."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

YOUR NIGHTMARE =)
    Another story it was happend with my friend..it was halloween and she bought a dress and red lenses to look like a vampire)))After cool party we had she went home.It was dark in the street and was about 2am..she noticed someone chasing her.It was a big man and he caught her ( you can think that i'm telling a scary story but...) He looked into her eyes (there were lanterns) and try imagine what happend then))) He saw her red eyes and was shocked (he was drunk) , screamed and ran away =)
    IGN: Devilonia

"you are the life among the dead.."

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

lol, another excuse to write. This is based loosely on real-life stories... I rarely write them, but I see a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and I joke with a lot of people. I decided to compile some of the stories I get told together, and see what I could come up with.... Remember, read between the lines, but don't look too hard. Enjoy the story

-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

I was supposed to visit my dad this weekend. I've been looking forward to it, since it was the only time during the month that I was allowed to visit. My mom was really adamant about that rule...

As I drove my car to a store (my dad's gift to me), I saw a dog. My neighbor's dog Chester to be exact. A German shepherd standing 4 feet tall, and unnaturally large teeth, it was the bane of the neighborhood. Ever since an incident 11 years ago, it came it contact with 6-year old boy and mauled the boy, almost to death. Since then, it had been mandatory to keep him chained up. No one knew how that dog avoided euthanasia, but it was set free. Rumor has it that he was once an attack dog during WWII, and had a taste for human flesh. No surprises that it was always kept muzzled and tied up... No one liked that dog, even if they had no interaction with it, and sometimes I wonder why its owner would keep something so dangerous around...

It's a wonder it hasn't been put down....

-beep-beep-beep-beep-

Today, I wasn't dwelling on it, It had been a good week so far... It was a friday. I got lucky and got paired up with Ryni during art class, and we started talking....

Ryni Agami was the prettiest girl in my high school class. Full lips, curvy frame, porcelain skin and jet black hair that reached down just below her waistline. She had the darkest pairs of eyes, with her iris almost as dark as her pupils. The kind that looked so mysterious, almost ethereal... She had the best grades in class, and was the head of the Botanical Science Club (which suddenly got a large influx of members since she joined). She had so much going for her, and me... I was just the average 17-year old, she'd never notice me, until today.

As she sat at my table, we started talking. She had just broken up with Learton, and I was pretty psyched, even if I felt like the rebound guy. She told me she'd consider us dating, and gave me her number. I was determined to make this work, I would make her fall for me this weekend. I had all the topics for our conversation planned out, I was going to make sure I had everything I needed so our phone conversation wouldn't get interrupted, so I decided to go to the corner store and buy food, lotion, and kleenex, so I'd have everything I needed for the weekend...

That was when I saw the dog...

It was a big thing, Large teeth, large frame, it was laying on the sidewalk in front of my neighbor's house. It was the first time I've seen it in the open. It eyed me as I rode my bike past the house on my way to the store... It growled softly and my heart jumped into my throat, fortunately it was tied up, and as I breathed a sigh of relief, he went back to sleep...

As I drove my car home, a weekend's worth of supplies in the backseat, I looked at my neighbors house... Chester was gone... I found this peculiar, seeing as he always laid on the front of the house, always eyeing anything that walked by...

I dropped the car keys on the counter and got my clothes packed for my visit with dad. I had just gotten the last outfit packed into the suitcase when I saw Chester... staring at me through the window.. It had the calmest look in his eyes, and that disturbed me for a reason.... I was afraid it would crash through the window at me, regardless, I went about zipping up the suitcase, ready to leave for my father's. I had the conversation with Ryni to look forward to, so that eased my mind...

I walked past the stairs into the kitchen to get my keys from the counter...
    My mother is probably upstairs, sleeping... I scream my goodbyes up the stairs....
    No reply... ah well, I'll see her monday...

I pick up my keys and leave the house...

Halfway towards my car, I see chester a long way off... My hearts starts thumping, any sudden moves and I know he'd attack. I press the remote to unlock my car door, I notice his ears perk up, I'm five feet from my car, if I made it I'd be home free...

Why isn't that dog tied up...

I rode my bike past the neighbors house, I see Chester again, laying on the ground. I don't know why, but curiousity encouraged me to try befriending it. I took the beef Jerky from one of the bags hanging from my handlebars. I was hungry, but I didn't mind sharing... I threw a string of jerky at him. To my delight, he starts licking it, I guess he really liked it, so I got the courage to leap off my bike and feed him another..............

I'm ready to run towards my car, but I know that damn dog will attack... I was contemplating different ways I can beat him to it. What if I jumped over the hood to the other side? what if I stayed on top of the car until he got tired and went away? I could throw a string of beef jerky to distract him...

I try to make a set plan... but I can't think, All I hear is this beeping in my ear... "BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP" I've been hearing it all day! damn, what is up with that sound? for some reason it has gotten louder. I try to focus on Chester, but that beeping won't stop!! I want to run to my car, but Chester's eyes had changed. They were no longer calm. His sclera had filled with veins. his eyes were almost red...
    He lunged.

Beep-beep-beep-beep...

Suddenly I realized...
    I'd never get a chance with Ryni...
    I may never see my dad again...
    I left the house door wide open, he'll go into that house after it was done with me...
    Mom... please don't move for the next few hours... It'll attack you if it goes in there....

<Poor kid,> someone says, <He's been in that coma for so long>
    <It's sad, but, that happens when you're in a coma for 11 years... I imagine it must be hell.> A female's voice replied.
    <Well, it has been a while, damn shame... I would never have believed a dog could do this to someone, let alone a child>

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................
    beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!

<His heart rate has gone up! call the doctor!>
    <Oh my God! he's coding, give me 40 CCs of Demeritol, stat!>

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeep

<He's gone... Doctor... call it>
    <9:15pm>
    <We'll call his parents tomorrow morning, at least they don't have to worry about his medical expenses anymore...>
    <Yeah... well thank God that devil dog was shot and killed before it could attack another child again>
    <11 years... can you believe he was only 6 when they brought him here? tsk tsk....>

If you knew the summary of the story, try and guess it. If no one gets it, I'll explain :3
    Last edited by Aaroniero Arruruerie; 09-17-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

So I was watching tv. Then the advertisement came on "RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS!". Right then I knew I had to buy a drink of red bull. I rushed to the shop and bought one straight away. However, on the way home, as I looked to the ground, I saw a poor, defenceless butterfly missing a wing. I looked back and forth between the drink and the butterfly. And knew it was a sign, I was supposed to buy the red bull to save the butterfly. So I opened the drink and poured it on the butterfly. Then it drowned.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yup buddy, you can only have one story..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yup buddy, you can only have one story..
    LOL. As people right several stories..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Intro:
    today as i walked back home after lunch, I thought to myself. How good it would be for me to get the two vanities i want now. Dark maniac and gamer top. When i came home, logged onto DL forum, the first thing I saw was the thread "Free Vanities Contest". I clicked into it, read the first prize and went "what the", is my luck lucky or what? Then I remembered, I have to win this contest which I will be never be able to do
    Then, my sister said that she wanted to make a story! (I gave her suggestions and combined the story with my ideas)
    She wanted to see what the dark maniac would look like too :P

Actual Story: Mary had a little lamb, his fleece was dirty as dirt. She decided to sell it to his neighbor, King John Eil Bob De II. King John Eil Bob De II wasn't a very educated man, he could only count to ten. Mary thought he would be dumb enough to buy the ugly little lamb and not surprisingly, he did, but surprisingly at a very high price.

After selling the sheep to King John Eil Bob De II, Mary found out that he was sooooo uneducated that he could only count to 10. Mary was a nice little girl, and so she decided to teach him some basics for math. After three days of lesson, she found that it was nearly hopeless. On the fourth day, Mary pondered on why King John Eil Bob De II couldn't learn anything even adding 1+1. And so, the obvious reasons was to ask!

As King John Eil Bob De II revealed the truth, Mary found out that he wasn't dumb at all and why he bought her dirty little sheep. King John Eil Bob De II has severe insomnia (inability to sleep). Every night, he tries to go to sleep by counting little white sheep, until it came to the number 10. The 10th sheep was a dirty little sheep with fangs of vampires and eyes as red as a freshly cut wound. Every time King John Eil Bob De II met this frightening dirty little sheep he would scream and run around the house, occasionally bumping into walls which has caused some brain damage. One day, when King John Eil Bob De II saw Mary's dirty little sheep as it was eating grass, he thought of a really good plan. He was going to buy that sheep and clean it. He thought, maybe he won't see that horrible sheep as he counted to ten in his dreams! On the next day, as he was going to talk to Mary about buying the sheep, Mary surprised him by offering the sheep first. And so he bought the sheep.

After buying the sheep and cleaning it, King John Eil Bob De II still couldn't get rid of his nightmare! Mary, after understanding the situation, went home and brought out her secret remedy for curing nightmares (passed on over the generations by her great great great great grandmother). Dashing back to the mansion of King John Eil Bob De II, she tripped on a gnarled root and broke the glass of potion awwww! Here comes the real bumper, the potion had another effect. When you don't have nightmares, you will have them now!

Now even Mary starts to dream of the accursed dirty sheep. What a sad pair
    THE END

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys! Thanks for your efforts! Sorry for the delay.. I'm gonna announce the winners 24 hours from now.. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an archeologist. And I have always loved my job; until now.
    Here I stand, in these ancient caves. Is it destiny that has brought me here? Sheer luck? I don't know. What I do know, is that I am now cursed with knowledge no other human on this Earth has. I know how we began, and I know how we will end. More importantly, I know WHEN we will end. And I know it is soon.
    The drawings on this cave are clear. Our makers have promised their return. And with their return, they have also promised they will end us. I do not know why it is they decided that we must end right after they created us. But the drawings are clear: they will return, descend from the skies, surrounded by green thunder. And all will end.

As I wonder how I will pass this knowledge to the rest of the world, my mind hopelessly going in circles from ‘why’ to ‘how’ and back again, I feel hands grabbing me. No one else knows I’m here. Only someone who already knows the truth could be here. But who… Have they returned? Do they want to silence me? As I struggle for my freedom, I feel a sharp pain, like a needle, in my arm. I lose consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long have I been sitting here on this bench? The sun is shining on my face, like a beacon of hope. But I know there is none. I do not remember how I got here, what happened to me after the incident in the cave. But I am a prisoner, not just of the walls that surround me, but also of my knowledge. For I have screamed, I have desperately yelled the truth to everyone within reach. No one will listen. They say I am crazy, I am a schizophrenic. There is no cave, no imminent doom. I keep confusing dreams with reality. I see things that aren’t there. My medical history supports their sayings: my grandmother was a schizophrenic. But I know the truth, this was no dream. I am condemned to wait for the end here, in this mental institution. Every time that my despair overwhelms me, and I start yelling the truth, they sedate me. And every time I wake up, startled by nightmares, strapped on my bed, confused, even more desperate than before. They will only believe me when it is too late. When green thunder will cover the sky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My daughter came to visit me. She too believes I am crazy. Every time she comes, she begs for me to come to my senses. To accept the truth, that I made everything up. And every time, she convinces me a bit more. I don't know anymore. I am losing my mind. But her smile makes me cling to a hope that maybe, just maybe, she is right. Maybe I am just schizophrenic. Maybe I can be happy; maybe she will have the opportunity to grow old.

We walk on the garden of the institution, she warmly holds my hand. I am ready now. I will accept the truth. I turn to her, to tell her that I am ready to leave this place. But my happiness quickly turns into despair, as I look at the sky. She turns to look at what I am seeing, then turns back at me, her face bearing a calm expression. How can she be calm? Can she not see? The sky is turning black, and I can see thunder….green thunder. I start to scream. And all goes blank again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up. My daughter is there, holding my hand. I ask her what happened. She tells me it was just a storm. I ask her, did she not see the green thunder? “Father, the thunder was normal, not green”. “You imagined that, started screaming, they had to sedate you”. She begs me, calmly: “please come home”. She smiles at me again. Now I am sure. I am sick. I take her hand and smile back at her : “I’m sorry. I was wrong. I am ready to leave this place now”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been two years since I left the mental institution. My daughter had a beautiful baby boy, my grandson. I live with them; she says she wants to keep an eye on me. I tell her there is no reason for concern, I am taking my medication. The nightmares have stopped, and I am happy.
    We play with my grandson in the yard; my daughter is sitting next to us, reading a book. Suddenly, the sky starts going dark. A sudden storm, I think, like those we often have here. I look up, and I freeze. I see green thunder. Why am I hallucinating again? I’m taking my medication! I look at my daughter, should I tell her I’m once again seeing things? She too is staring at the sky, then turns and looks at me.

Her face is covered with horror.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke panting and sweating.

// Α bit long, I know, but couldn't make it shorter while keeping the story intact. IGN: Axania
    Last edited by Anyanka; 09-16-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It was long time ago at one dark evening.I drove my car to get home.It was dark outside..Then i stopped.I couldnt see anything, it was foggy.Suddenly i heard a strange noise.I saw a*silhouette emerging from the fog.A few seconds and its dark.....Am i alive? Or dead?
    --------
    A big crowd...all in black.What place is it?All were sad,someone crying.Only one woman in the corner was in a good mood,nobody understood why."He was a good man" she said.
    --------
    Dark.Cold.I opened eyes.Still dark.Where i am? I heard some noises.They became loudly.."Something near me"..Silent.I saw a woman or man...He or she helped me to stand up and i saw where really i was.I was standing on a coffin.I looked around and thought "No.It couldnt be true" Suddenly stranger said to follow him.We were in the street,but i've never seen this area,something was unusual here.No shops,no cars only a cafe and old building near it.We came into the old building."It's dark here" i said.Stranger kept silent.We came on the 2 nd floor and i finally understood that it was or it is a hospital.I followed the stranger and we came in one room.Still dark."Will you tell me how the hell i got there" i thought.I saw something lying on a bed.I came closer."Noo!" i screamed."Something" on the bed was my sister! I couldn't believe my eyes.She looked like 70-80 years! "How long did i sleep?" i asked the stranger. I could believe to everything but the next answer shocked me. "50 years" told the stranger.I looked in the mirror which was on the other side of the room."How?!" I saw a young man,with dark brown eyes and brown hair."Am i still young ?" We came out of the hospital.I couldn't belive.."50 years?! How it's possible?" The stranger like he read my mind suddenly stopped and started talking. "*
    ..."You died long time ago.But you were still alive when you were in the hospital.I was there.The doctor was testing his new medicine on his patients who was nearly died.You were one of them.Before you died he gave you his medicine.As he believed it can save people their lives and live forever.Only few people stayed alive nobody could predict what will happen with humanity.Mostly all died.."
    "How many people stayed alive?"*
    "Only on who doctor tested his medicine but he died too,he never tested his inventions on himself"
    "You were too?"
    "I was one of the patients that time"
    I looked around nobody was there..Is it true? But only one questiom was important for me. "Why i was killed?"I wanted to ask this question to him but the stranger vanished!I was alone on the street."Is it end?"
    ------
    "Wake up!Wake up!"
    I opened my eyes and suddenly saw my sister!As young as she was!
    "Diana what happend?"
    "You are late to work,hurry!"
    I looked around.My room as it was.I went downstairs and saw my dad.He was drinking tea.I went outside and what i saw?Streets are full of cars and people.
    =BEEP=BEEP=
    "Hey,idiot, you want to end with suicide?!"
    It was a driver of the car,i forgot that i'm standing on the road.Suddenly i saw a newspaper shop."I haven't read newspaper for 5 months" I went into the shop and asked for any today's newspaper.I went out of the shop went to the metro and started reading.The 1st line shocked me :
    "THE NEW INVENTION OF DOCTOR MCLAREN"
    * "The famous doctor,scientis Mclaren wants to use his new medicine called "Elixir of long life" on his patients.As he said the elixir gives long life and people who use it will stay forever young......"
    I stopped reading."Was it my imagination?

Wrote by: Armelon~

I hoped you like it,its my 1st story which i wrote and I hope to win )))))
    Last edited by Armelon; 09-16-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys! Sorry the announcement is gonna be delayed.. There are some of you who pm me saying to extend the announcement of winners. So I'm going to extend the contest for two more days . So if you guys wanna edit your stories then go!!! Enjoy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Hey guys! Sorry the announcement is gonna be delayed.. There are some of you who pm me saying to extend the announcement of winners. So I'm going to extend the contest for two more days . So if you guys wanna edit your stories then go!!! Enjoy!
    Cant wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

... what if i pm'd u asking for the winners when they were supposed to be announced? lol jk its cool
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was there, yes, me, skeleton, as people stood at the bottom of Deadman's Hill, I stood there, frightened more than ever. People chanted me along as I wondered if i should roll down a much too steep hill with a bike. I scooted off. I felt air rushing on my face, burning my eyes, it felt good, although I was scared as adrenaline rushed through my body. I reached halfway through the hill when I went airborne, floating through the sky felt frightening. I was defying gravity, then, darkness.I woke with a start, my arm pulsed in a hurting beat, I had obviously fractured it. Friends huddled around me, helping me up, and carried me home, I watched televisi - "WAKE UP!" My sister yelled into my ear. It had been a dream.
    Last edited by Skeleton; 09-17-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know if you like zombies but here it is:

-Hey!Have you prepared for tha halloween?
    It was last year, on the Halloween day.I in the room playing Xbox 360 when suddenly my sister asked me.
    -Where is your outfit ?
    She was in a blue dress with white wings
    -I might be myself today
    -Yes and scary people with your look
    -Might be true but not scary with fairy look
    -Mom!
    -Yes dear?
    -Tom doesn't have Halloween outfit..
    I don't like Halloween. To scary people is funny but not for me I prefer playing games and Halloween is just another boring day...
    But this halloween became special to all our town.
    I went upstairs and found a super hero outfit in wardrobe.I brought my pumpkin and went downstairs but I didn't see anybody there.
    I heard a little noise.
    -Mary?
    Still silent.
    -Anyone here ?
    I thought that now my parents and my sis will say "Boo" and laugh then...
    But all I saw is my cousins cat...or something looking like cat.It was a bloody mess.
    -Mary?Mom?Dad?
    I still believed that its a joke till I saw my sister in her room playing with doll.
    -Mary!What happend?
    I saw only her back.She didn't answer me.I tried to touch her.She turned to me.And now I see her face with red eyes,with blood on her lips and dress.
    -Mary? I whispered.
    -Grrrr
    -What happend?
    -Mnmgggrrrm
    My voice inside told me to run but I stayed.I must to know what happend.I ran downstairs and out of the house.Nobody was in the street.I went to neighbor's house but the door was opened there.I looked on another side."All people dissapeared ?"
    I heard a voice,and saw my cousin.
    -They tried to kill us
    -What are you talking about?
    -They turned in zombies
    -But you?
    -Grrrmmrrr
    I knew every seconds can make he feel worth.She is half zombie half human .
    -Where they gone ?
    -In the metro
    - All town!!!???
    -Yes grrrr.
    We ran to the metro station.A big crowd of zombies was already there.
    -Here! shouted women voice
    We looked up and saw women flying in the sky.
    -What u made with them?
    -Every year the devil comes on the earth on that day which people call Halloween and having fun.Now,the time came to avenge!
    -Tom,she is the witch. said my sister
    -How to kill a witch ? I whispered*
    -I will kill her . Said someone
    I saw my neighbor.He was a strong man.
    - Hey ,you!get me you damn witch! he shouted to her
    Suddenly I saw a crossbow in his hands.He shooted at her.I saw the flash in the sky and the witch vanished.We looked around and the big crowd of zombies became a big crowd of people.I saw my parents and look at my cousin.No zombies around.
    I still remember this story.My neighbor is a brave man and I hope to be as him in the future.
    IGN: Dixa
    P.S today is my birthday :-)
    Last edited by Dixa; 09-16-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixa View Post
    IGN: Dixa
    P.S today is my birthday :-)
    Lol!My birthday is today too :P
    Last edited by Devilonia; 09-17-2012 at 05:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Free Vanities Contest

Baron Von Scinner E.V. Daye met Laudatamus de Veritatum in Vitro during Programming.

"Your soul is pre-destined the nano-second you're conceived...nothing u do will change this just as sure as I am the conveyer of this message and your faithful provider, until I must turn u over to Discern T. Hisufoo to receive your respective "free-will" implants," said M.Cro Chasm.

"No matter what you do in your lives, you both will go to Undertainment when you die," continued Discern T. Hisufoo.

"But, in the last stage of Programming, a vial of "Human Kindness" will be inserted into your heart via Cupmuter Tomography-guided radioactive isotope propulsion.

What then...will u do with it???

"So we will go to Undertainment no matter what," muttered Scinner, an evil, maniacal laughter filled the room.

Scinner was gone.

Laudatamus, brushed his chin in thought, then shouted:
    "I'll do what I can to make this life bearable!"

So it was foretold and so it came to pass.

Scinner and Laudatamus did not meet again until both expired...

On that fateful day in Undertainment, they found themselves knee-deep in various forms, okay, the most vile, wretched, putrifying forms...of excrement...cosmic poo.
    sipping coffee.

"This isn't so bad!" hissed Scinner. "Makes all the heinous, diabolical things I did worth it muahahahaha!!!!"
    "See Laudatamus...u sucker, your good deeds were completely worthlesssss!"

Laudatamus stayed true to his own good.

Just then, the Foreman appeared and yelled:
    "Alright u wretched Underlings, you there Laudatamus, follow me, your visit here is brief! A hot shower and the doors of Rectitude await."

"As for the rest of you, coffee breaks over!!! BACK ON YOUR HEADS!!!"

So it was told and so it came to pass...

Laudatamus met Discern T. Hisufoo, who explained that although rheir demise was predestined, he never said it was permanent.
    THE END
    Last edited by Javagurl; 09-17-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    [CENTER][CENTER]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Can you pm the winners? not sure how long i can keep this thread on my page

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

when do we get to know the winners :P