Thread: Complete The 115 Cap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Post Complete The 115 Cap

STS needs to do their due diligence on this 115 cap. So much stuff was just left out of this cap and it’s crazy to think that it’s okay to just let this be the final product. Yes I’m complaining but I will give changes that need to be made.

1. Everything in this 115 cap should be craftable. Everyone is using a ebon 110 bow and 105 volta dagger in a 115 cap. Stats on items need to increase for 115 and all 2h items need to be craftable. Amulets and necklace need to be craftable. This cap never should have been released like this and this improvement needs to be put in place.

2. Maps- 3 maps for this cap is too little. STS needs to make a new map with a new boss and have mobs. It gets so boring being to the boss already on the 3rd map. Bring back days where we clear 100+ mobs before we reach the boss fight. Map 3 should have been like map 1 & 2.

3. STS needs to do in game vendors with vanities etc and add items in here. You all already said no but I’m going to keep asking because what is the point of playing once you have gotten your set fully upgraded. Why not have more content after???? This is the one thing that has puzzled me for so many years is that you get your set and then nothing else to do.

4. Just put time and effort into the game- To summarize this point is basically what encompasses the rest of them. We need more time and effort put into this game. This game only survives as well as the makers keep it going. Which maybe that is the point of all this. STS focus isn’t about the daily player base anymore… they just care about events. Events were fun at first but truly have been the death of the daily playing of this game.

Please spend time improving the quality of life of this game for the daily players!

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post: