Thread: Complete The 115 Cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Post Complete The 115 Cap

STS needs to do their due diligence on this 115 cap. So much stuff was just left out of this cap and it’s crazy to think that it’s okay to just let this be the final product. Yes I’m complaining but I will give changes that need to be made.

1. Everything in this 115 cap should be craftable. Everyone is using a ebon 110 bow and 105 volta dagger in a 115 cap. Stats on items need to increase for 115 and all 2h items need to be craftable. Amulets and necklace need to be craftable. This cap never should have been released like this and this improvement needs to be put in place.

2. Maps- 3 maps for this cap is too little. STS needs to make a new map with a new boss and have mobs. It gets so boring being to the boss already on the 3rd map. Bring back days where we clear 100+ mobs before we reach the boss fight. Map 3 should have been like map 1 & 2.

3. STS needs to do in game vendors with vanities etc and add items in here. You all already said no but I’m going to keep asking because what is the point of playing once you have gotten your set fully upgraded. Why not have more content after???? This is the one thing that has puzzled me for so many years is that you get your set and then nothing else to do.

4. Just put time and effort into the game- To summarize this point is basically what encompasses the rest of them. We need more time and effort put into this game. This game only survives as well as the makers keep it going. Which maybe that is the point of all this. STS focus isn’t about the daily player base anymore… they just care about events. Events were fun at first but truly have been the death of the daily playing of this game.

Please spend time improving the quality of life of this game for the daily players!

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I totally understand your views on the format of this new campaign of The Dragkin Terror.

Yes it does feel different to all the older campaigns on our game:

- There are no end game set effects or bonuses.
    - We can not craft the Ring and Amulet.
    - The Mythic two handed Weapons can not be crafted and are far inferior stat wise compared to the level 110 Mythic weapons.
    - The procs on the one handed weapons are too weak to use in the new campaign, and as players we found a solution by using the level 110 Mythic weapons or 105 elite crafted weapons, because their procs are far more effective with stun and damage over time.
    - There are only 3 maps in this campaign
    - The non existent very low drop rate of the five class bound vanity armors, that still have not been looted on game ever (it's been 6 months since the expansion, and no vanity armor, Legendary Explorer armor, has ever been seen on game)

But things I do appreciate and like are:
    - The fact that we have a new campaign
    - The quests that encourage players to run all maps.
    - The grinding to craft. where you need dragon fangs to craft each item.
    - The random difficulty of killing mobs, the spawning of the red dragkin healers.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I totally understand your views on the format of this new campaign of The Dragkin Terror.

Yes it does feel different to all the older campaigns on our game:

- There are no end game set effects or bonuses.
    - We can not craft the Ring and Amulet.
    - The Mythic two handed Weapons can not be crafted and are far inferior stat wise compared to the level 110 Mythic weapons.
    - The procs on the one handed weapons are too weak to use in the new campaign, and as players we found a solution by using the level 110 Mythic weapons or 105 elite crafted weapons, because their procs are far more effective with stun and damage over time.
    - There are only 3 maps in this campaign
    - The non existent very low drop rate of the five class bound vanity armors, that still have not been looted on game ever (it's been 6 months since the expansion, and no vanity armor, Legendary Explorer armor, has ever been seen on game)

But things I do appreciate and like are:
    - The fact that we have a new campaign
    - The quests that encourage players to run all maps.
    - The grinding to craft. where you need dragon fangs to craft each item.
    - The random difficulty of killing mobs, the spawning of the red dragkin healers.
    I agree with all your points! I’m just giving my thoughts on how to improve the cap even further. It’s STS game so they can decide what is in the best interest of them. Maybe some of the things mentioned will get implemented and some won’t. Either way the game still runs and for that I am thankful for.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

they should have left the didficulty of the dungeons as it was , takes forever to kill bosses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    they should have left the didficulty of the dungeons as it was , takes forever to kill bosses
    I wrote a guide on 115 crafting , it really should be named guide on the Dragkin Terror campaign. Have a look in this forums, under player guides.

You will see which level 115 items to craft as well as which weapons you need to use to kill the bosses more quickly. If you use the wrong weapon the last boss Platonius will heal with his little red dragkin healers and without other pros using the right gear, it can take you over 10 mins to kill the boss.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-115-equipment

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree ! this should be taken in consideration !
    Last edited by yasheka; 04-30-2023 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah I agree with this, the 115 weapons are really weak considering that 110 bow is stronger than the 115 bow