Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Request to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Guild Request to join

Is it possible to make it so you can apply to join guilds, maybe through leaderboard

then the guild sees your level and aps and can accept or reject

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,493 Posts

Sorry, that requires far too much work than we would be willing to spend on it (both player-guild request management and guild-player applicant management).

We could, however, go the other way where you announce via checkbox in options (or your guild screen when you are not in a guild) that you are looking for a guild. Guilds could then view a global list of all players that are looking for a guild and extend invites to players they may be interested in.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Sorry, that requires far too much work than we would be willing to spend on it (both player-guild request management and guild-player applicant management).

We could, however, go the other way where you announce via checkbox in options (or your guild screen when you are not in a guild) that you are looking for a guild. Guilds could then view a global list of all players that are looking for a guild and extend invites to players they may be interested in.

-ALS
    Why this requires "far too much works" when every other games that has guild system already have this feature?
    So does this mean skill revamp is impossible because in my opinion, revamping skills requires triple the hardwork than implementing this idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Why this requires "far too much works" when every other games that has guild system already have this feature?
    So does this mean skill revamp is impossible because in my opinion, revamping skills requires triple the hardwork than implementing this idea.
    U r comparing programming with balancing, not the same level of difficulty

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    U r comparing programming with balancing, not the same level of difficulty

Sorry for i have failed to understand your point. But, sts mentioned they're already working on skills revamp. This year, we were introduced to two new slots which is halo and bracelet. Heres my question, why does implementing an option like this ( applying for a guild ) is harder than introducing halo and bracelet? Harder than balancing the game with skills revamp which Sts are now working on? Why wont they put extra effort on this idea which will benefits mewcomers the most?
    And one more, to do this (adding the feature apply for guild and skills revamp) both are programming. Youre wisely right between.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Sorry for i have failed to understand your point. But, sts mentioned they're already working on skills revamp. This year, we were introduced to two new slots which is halo and bracelet. Heres my question, why does implementing an option like this ( applying for a guild ) is harder than introducing halo and bracelet? Harder than balancing the game with skills revamp which Sts are now working on? Why wont they put extra effort on this idea which will benefits mewcomers the most?
    And one more, to do this (adding the feature apply for guild and skills revamp) both are programming. Youre wisely right between.
    Skill revamp is mostly just changing numbers and other skill details in order to keep them balanced with the endgame progress, unless they plan to implement completely new skills
    Ofc they should add such guild system tho