Thread: Change thoth helm design to fabz design

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wink Change thoth helm design to fabz design

hey devs could you please do somthing with the mynas helm of thoth, currently it just looks like a giant rotten tomato on my head, the isis helm has been changed to kavanahs design, any chance you could use fabz helm design for the thoth helm?

UPDATE: feedback from players indicates that blue spikes would look better than the red spikes on fabz helm, it would suit the alien oasis armor, it would also suit the frozen nightmere theme, and also blue is comonly the colour of magic e.g the mana bar and potions.

Im sure the archers in the community are like "hey make our helms look better too!"

all i have to say to that is when the archer caps came out they just looked like a brown swimming cap with a 'hotdog' poking out of the top, the devs have polished it up and put a nice gold trim around it, made the lvl 45 caps red and made the feather more detailed.

as for pure mages... hoods are hoods... i donno what the devs could do about that... maybe in future updates add some pretty designs on them or facepaint/masks?

anyway i really hope the devs read this and give me some feedback... i know they said on facebook that they may do somthing about the look of the thoth helm.. but thats all they said really.

id also like feedback from everyone so that myself and the devs can read it...

thanks for your time

-VS
    Last edited by Violentsaint; 09-03-2010 at 07:24 AM.