Thread: Seeking advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Seeking advice

Sup Legends!

I’ve returned from a (very) long break and can’t think of how to make gold at my level. I was close to top tier when level cap was 61, and when I quit, I gloriously gave away gear worth millions, as well as my gold stash. Thought I’d never return.

Now I have no gear, no gold, no potions, and no guild! But I like a challenge. Anyone got advice on how to get back up and going? Currently level 66 sorcerer.

Also, I have some old vanities that are probably worth quite a bit but no gold with which to list them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LumbJack View Post
    Sup Legends!

I’ve returned from a (very) long break and can’t think of how to make gold at my level. I was close to top tier when level cap was 61, and when I quit, I gloriously gave away gear worth millions, as well as my gold stash. Thought I’d never return.

Now I have no gear, no gold, no potions, and no guild! But I like a challenge. Anyone got advice on how to get back up and going? Currently level 66 sorcerer.

Also, I have some old vanities that are probably worth quite a bit but no gold with which to list them.
    Sent you a pm

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LumbJack View Post
    Sup Legends!

Beware, theres many price manipulator everywhere in this game. Never believe a price from one person. Make a survey. And you come at the right time, its easy to make gold during egg hunt. But i suggest level up first since this game only focusing on endgame content.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Also beware of ppl try to buying your old stuff for cheap price, pls make sure u know the correct price before sell/buy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you need to start to make some money now, do every dailies that you can, or if you don't have any dailies left try running Elite Windmoore Harbor for Elite pirate chest as well as Elite runner chest, or Elite Undim Fields for Elite puzzlebox chest.
    These Elite chests (Except for runner chest) sells for about 60k-80k each for Golden tier, so make sure to not waste your Luck elixir!

For the Arlor Egg Hunt, You could give the event a try (get yourself a party if you're still under lvl 80) as the event doesn't require a good gear (actually, you need Aquaris for cleaning the whole map). But Imo, it isn't the best event to make a lot of money as it requires you to have a good luck and tons of grinding for energy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Dont mind gold. Focus on level 81 first by doing all xp dailies (which u can find youtube videos about). Use xp elix from klaas, elite silver runner chests and xp pet - they all stack - and turn all in at once. Join a level 81 active guild and join eveny parties. You should be able to be max level and full 81 mythic gear end of the egg-event.