Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eggzavier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Default Eggzavier

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatory View Post
    there are currently less than 30% of heroic egg available for sale (this data was analyzed daily for almost two months) and those that are available have been priced very high for a long time. I don't see how good this date would be
    Ok the one side now people are using their plats for goblin event. Many don’t have their paycheck and if it returns for example right after goblin many won’t be able to open crates. Theirs still many heroic eggs around people just like to hold them back. When the event is announced suddenly many more eggs appear. Just like awake event. Having the event expected to end of next season is fair for all players and keeps the seasonal on track too. Also a Little break to give us some filler events till summer would be great to stretch the content and not have 3 nice months with events which are enjoyed by everyone and then go back to some meh average good events. Also when people already bought their heroics for seasonals they would feel bad if it returns too soon. And before someone thinks I would benefit from it to sell my heroics. I sold my last heroics around 10 months ago. I actually think that 2 pet egg events a year 1 zavier and 1 rescue would be nice to have.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Ok the one side now people are using their plats for goblin event. Many don’t have their paycheck and if it returns for example right after goblin many won’t be able to open crates. Theirs still many heroic eggs around people just like to hold them back. When the event is announced suddenly many more eggs appear. Just like awake event. Having the event expected to end of next season is fair for all players and keeps the seasonal on track too. Also a Little break to give us some filler events till summer would be great to stretch the content and not have 3 nice months with events which are enjoyed by everyone and then go back to some meh average good events. Also when people already bought their heroics for seasonals they would feel bad if it returns too soon. And before someone thinks I would benefit from it to sell my heroics. I sold my last heroics around 10 months ago. I actually think that 2 pet egg events a year 1 zavier and 1 rescue would be nice to have.

I can't believe there are so many heroiceggs stored with people, I've been looking for so long and I only find the rare ones that are very expensive and don't work for the aps (aps takes 150 heroiceggs). if someone has kept it all this time it is because they have in mind to use it, at the date we are at, it should have already passed through an eggzavier. the game is in need of an egg event, the competitive one is out of resources.
    would that affect seasonality? yes, but everyone having the same chances since the event is free, it's not a high interference like changing slots that now you can only pay (being that slot is also about aps).
    the demand is very high and there are no more conditions to make the aps, there are not enough eggs for half of the aps of 1 player. speaking of money, every event has a platinum promotion, and don't forget that there are many people who pay very little in platinum, players I know pay less than 30$ of their currency. if i want to buy platinum i pay half of all my salary in a 1.7k package i don't think it's fair but i can't do anything

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hoping eggzavier after goblin . so players like me can get gold in this event . i dont know how i make gold in goblin and i am not a rahab farmer 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentSeven View Post
    hoping eggzavier after goblin . so players like me can get gold in this event . i dont know how i make gold in goblin and i am not a rahab farmer
    You can Farm binding stones and sell them when they are at a high

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

We need an eggsavier event. I've been looking for arcane frosbitten and arcane glacian for days and no one is selling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Extravaganza Zavier Egg

When Zavier event???

We very need this event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

not anytime soon, sts has added new mini events every after major events, so i guess after the goblin there will be new mini event, with introduction of new items/physics