Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why so few platinum machines this year?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Why so few platinum machines this year?

Why are there so few platinum machines this year?

The plat machines have definitely been nerfed this year. ATM I have 2612 green machines, 2328 blues, 1983 reds, 77 purples and 53 plat machines. Many times I will run 75 or more energies and not get a single plat machine. The plat machine drop rate is .007% which isn't even close to 1%. I see many have stopped running because the odds are so bad to get a plat egg. Last year was not like this and it was a popular event, Easter used to be my favorite event but you have ruined it by giving back so little to the AL community. No one wants to play hard to receive so little in return.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalwiz View Post
    Why are there so few platinum machines this year?

The plat machines have definitely been nerfed this year. ATM I have 2612 green machines, 2328 blues, 1983 reds, 77 purples and 53 plat machines. Many times I will run 75 or more energies and not get a single plat machine. The plat machine drop rate is .007% which isn't even close to 1%. I see many have stopped running because the odds are so bad to get a plat egg. Last year was not like this and it was a popular event, Easter used to be my favorite event but you have ruined it by giving back so little to the AL community. No one wants to play hard to receive so little in return.
    Sts can be criticized for some things but this is not one of them. Look at general discussion the past year and you'll see the answer.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Run solo with 100% Luck and you will get alot of plat eggs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Run solo with 100% Luck and you will get alot of plat eggs.
    Luck doesnt affect the chances for plat egg machine to appear in map nor it affect plat egg drop rate% because you need real life luck for plat egg. Luck does helps with purple eggs and canceling the green egg. If you run countless time using 100% luck, you'll see fewer green egg in your inventory/ none at all. I have experimented this and is 100% sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Luck doesnt affect the chances for plat egg machine to appear in map nor it affect plat egg drop rate% because you need real life luck for plat egg. Luck does helps with purple eggs and canceling the green egg. If you run countless time using 100% luck, you'll see fewer green egg in your inventory/ none at all. I have experimented this and is 100% sure.
    I never said it did and if you want to word it different fine but luck 100% influences your total of plat eggs looted. To me that would increase the drop rates of plat eggs lol? Not sure how that is even a question. Ive ran in a solo pt for the whole event and my numbers are better than the OP's numbers.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,489 Posts

Neither egg machine spawn rates nor egg drop rates per machine color have changed since last year.

-ALS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I never said it did and if you want to word it different fine but luck 100% influences your total of plat eggs looted. To me that would increase the drop rates of plat eggs lol? Not sure how that is even a question. Ive ran in a solo pt for the whole event and my numbers are better than the OP's numbers.
    "I never said it did"...bro look back at your form of sentences morphologically. Understand each word you said. "RUN SOLO WITH 100% LUCK AND YOU WILL GET A LOT OF PLAT EGGS".
    How can you deny that, in this sentences u DONT say luck affect drop rate of plat egg?
    It really dont because its the same mechanism as other plat machine like green, blue, red, purple. If you run using 100% luck, will you reroll plat egg in that green machine? Or blue machine? Or even red machine? Its not. And the fact that in many runs you dont always encounter plat egg machine. Plat egg only drop from purple machine(i think) and plat machine. And lets say you encounter plat/purple machine...it still need real life luck for the plate egg to drop.
    Real life luck to encounter purple/plat machine which drop plat egg.
    Real life luck for plat egg to drop since reroll dont affect plat egg.(Same mechanism as lucky looter title during renown event.)
    So in conclusion, luck is good to maximize purple eggs drop rate which can be rerolled from red egg machine and above. Resulting in more "profitable run". While a real life luck is needed to encounter plat egg machine which drop plat egg.
    Thank you and happy farming. .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    "I never said it did"...bro look back at your form of sentences morphologically. Understand each word you said. "RUN SOLO WITH 100% LUCK AND YOU WILL GET A LOT OF PLAT EGGS".
    How can you deny that, in this sentences u DONT say luck affect drop rate of plat egg?
    It really dont because its the same mechanism as other plat machine like green, blue, red, purple. If you run using 100% luck, will you reroll plat egg in that green machine? Or blue machine? Or even red machine? Its not. And the fact that in many runs you dont always encounter plat egg machine. Plat egg only drop from purple machine(i think) and plat machine. And lets say you encounter plat/purple machine...it still need real life luck for the plate egg to drop.
    Real life luck to encounter purple/plat machine which drop plat egg.
    Real life luck for plat egg to drop since reroll dont affect plat egg.(Same mechanism as lucky looter title during renown event.)
    So in conclusion, luck is good to maximize purple eggs drop rate which can be rerolled from red egg machine and above. Resulting in more "profitable run". While a real life luck is needed to encounter plat egg machine which drop plat egg.
    Thank you and happy farming. .
    So because i didnt conform to the question 100% and used a bit of forethought as to what the problem was; are we gunna make a big deal out of this?

Its simple math really, what you do to one side you must do to the other, you are using personal luck as a debate point but completely dismiss the other parts of the debate. Classic bro, you cannot have a balanced debate without recognizing facts from both sides. totally agree that personal luck can be a big factor, heh, i made like 500m from Renowned Crypt event. It was a simple suggestion, backed by what i can personally comapre to OP.

Ive lost interest in the topic, you can respond but i doubt we will agree, and i wont respond. Hf&gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

So because i didnt conform to the question 100% and used a bit of forethought as to what the problem was; are we gunna make a big deal out of this?

Its simple math really, what you do to one side you must do to the other, you are using personal luck as a debate point but completely dismiss the other parts of the debate. Classic bro, you cannot have a balanced debate without recognizing facts from both sides. totally agree that personal luck can be a big factor, heh, i made like 500m from Renowned Crypt event. It was a simple suggestion, backed by what i can personally comapre to OP.

Ive lost interest in the topic, you can respond but i doubt we will agree, and i wont respond. Hf&gl
    Making one issue/topic as a big deal and educating is different.
    Can you prove "Dismiss the other parts of the debate" because im sure i talked about both real life luck and in game luck while trying to give you a sight of how this works in game. This information might be good for our new fellow arlorians, so why not providing em with this info.

"Classic bro, you cannot have a balanced debate without recognizing facts from both sides". Lemme be clear, you said luck affect plat egg drop rates by using 100% luck. Idk who failed to recognize facts from who.

By the way, thank you and happy farming .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

how do we know what color is the machine?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Running 90-100x 2-3 plat eggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I get 40 plat eggs in a week like 2-3 eggs in 10-30 run
    Idk for sure, but when i used luck set my chance to get plat eggs better than if not use that set

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk