Thread: La Familia is recruiting!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default La Familia is recruiting Officers & new players!

«Edit» We have new forums - members only for now so if you have joined recently, go and request access: HERE

There are so many guilds to choose from nowadays in PL. I've decided to begin recruiting into La Familia for players that are interested in pve AND PvP. We are a fun, friendly, helpful guild with a Guild Hall. Currently, we are accepting all active players who are willing to play hard and be respectful of everyone. We all know what it was like to be new and lost in the game - which is why I have encouraged level helping, gear sharing, and lots of party time

Besides new players, the guild is also looking for Officers of varying levels. In the new ranking system, Officers will be responsible for moderation as well as mentoring a certain level bracket. Recruiters will take on the job of (wait for it...) Recruiting! We want our recruiters to be the best examples of easy going, friendly, experienced players of PL. Recruit rank will be given to the more active of the players who are at least level 20 (meaning they have spent time on their character and.know their basic way around the game functions)

Our Guild has fairly loose rules - be active at least once a day or let us know of vacation time, be respectful of other players, help if you are able to, and HAVE FUN!

Since we are new on the scene, guild events will be on hold until I can get a.group of officers together for organization and scheduling. I have opened up forums, but need to get organized and with that will come contests, special rewards, and awesomeness!

A little about me and why I believe in La Familia, I am a 24yo female gamer, I play many games (phone, xbox360, &pc) and I frequently beta test when I have time (I've done games ranging from hobowars to world of watercraft to the original Battlefield game). I have moderated in games and I love mentoring and just having fun. I want a place where players can grow and learn and have a great time. I'm usually on PL a lot when I have a spare minute and I like to join guildies in questing and stuff. When I saw the few guilds worth any attention saying they only recruit players above level 35 or so, I thought there needed to be one organized which could support lower leveled players who were active and looking for friends in game to quest and hang out with.

Please let me know either here or when you see me in game if you are interested. For officer positions, please let me know your level, character class, and what you will offer as an elite member. Thank you for taking the time to visit our recruitment thread!

« Noelana in-game, look me up! Join my guild, La Familia!
    Last edited by Noelana; 09-20-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: UPDATE: Guild forums are running.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelana For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default joining la familia

I just wanted to say i love the way you layed everything out. Your reasons for the guild are so great! I was trying to join Done Vida as for the meaning behind the guild. ( people in my life with lupus and spina bifida) however I sadly think they are no longer recruiting or around. Your guild is my next top choice as I believe in the reasoning. So if youll have me i would be honored to join.

Im a level 52 warrior- Bobafettii

Also, not that it matters I tend to give my items to lower levels who can use them rather than sell them.

Sorry about the book. Thanks for your time! ill send you a friend request in game as well.

Brendan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dljish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

How much ppl are already in La Familia? maybe i'll join with a new alt..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtofWar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Looks good, noelana! Gl with your guild.
    gf.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Last look we have 42 members, some are super active. I welcome alts and would love to have you! We are still getting structured - have a couple good officers and a few recruits but growing VERY fast. Thank you Walkhardd, with how many guilds and a shortage of good active players I will
    need all the luck I can get lol!

We do have a contest going on now for recruitment (where all members can earn some in game gold!). For details, you have to join!!!
    Last edited by Noelana; 09-20-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The guild sounds great!! I want to join!! ill send a request in game ;D Im mostly a pvper though.. is that all right? ;D

11. The Following User Says Thank You to airslash For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noelana View Post
    Last look we have 42 members, some are super active. I welcome alts and would love to have you! We are still getting structured - have a couple good officers and a few recruits but growing VERY fast. Thank you Walkhardd, with how many guilds and a shortage of good active players I will
    need all the luck I can get lol!

We do have a contest going on now for recruitment (where all members can earn some in game gold!). For details, you have to join!!!
    ok.. atm i have to cap my char in sl.. so.. i'll join probably in a few days.. that's ok for you?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtofWar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by airslash View Post
    The guild sounds great!! I want to join!! ill send a request in game ;D Im mostly a pvper though.. is that all right? ;D
    That would be great actually! I've been looking for a couple of players who are into the PvP side of the game to be an Officer - I haven't gotten into it on my main character, so I don't have much advice there, so having you would be AWESOME! (if you wouldn't mind of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by airboom View Post
    ok.. atm i have to cap my char in sl.. so.. i'll join probably in a few days.. that's ok for you?
    That's fine, just let me know when you are ready!!

Ugh, and sorry for being offline for those who have been looking, I've been immersed in Borderlands 2 on the 360 and I am loving the game. I will be more active though and coordinating more for the guild. Also, even if you don't feel you want to join a guild or are happy with yours right now, please add me as a friend in the game - I am always questing and doing things to keep busy and I would love to have questing buddies. Even if you are lower level, I randomly join friends to quest when I'm bored.

Just a heads up - I am doing a CONTEST right now for members - if you join and then recruit you can earn in-game GOLDS!!! I am giving out 1000 gold in the game to each member who can invite 10 new members who are active in the guild!!!! And for those within the guild, we are starting a gear swap program for those interested (not mandatory of course, just a nice thing to do improve the guild). If you have a piece of good gear that you can't use we encourage you to offer it to someone who can. If you need gear, we will be listing members, their level, and their class so that gear can be sent out. I've given out great gear and received it!! I personally randomly give out a couple thousand gold to participants!!! Plus we have that Tier 3 Hall - which has saved me a BUNCH of gold already with potions - and any platinum saved is a bonus for elixers!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelana For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

i'm ready! add me ingame.. IGN: Kurengy