Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt Week 2

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,478 Posts

Default Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt Week 2

Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

where's the thread for feedback 2?

Anyways, can you make an aura with rolling grenades/bombs that explodes and then the smoke rises up after the bombs or grenades have exploded? also the deluxe version of it will have a "boom" word once the bombs or grenades have exploded. Maybe release this type of aura on Peylon Rusk event if ever we'll have one again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Add better tier rewards, better lb vanities like last year, more plat egg machines, add a badge to gold eggs so they are worth opening / crafting, increase radius of loot being dropped for people so we don't have to be 2in away in order for loot to drop for us, some carrot consumable elixir drop from plat egg machines that increases plat egg machine spawn rate when entering the event zone (you must be in a pt to use and the first to enter the zone), an easter basket drop from purple egg machines when used it has a chance to grant 1 plat egg, 25 purple eggs, 100 red eggs, 150 blue eggs, or 200 green eggs, a super rare cool looking vanity that drops from green / blue / red egg machines.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Add better tier rewards, better lb vanities like last year, more plat egg machines, add a badge to gold eggs so they are worth opening / crafting, increase radius of loot being dropped for people so we don't have to be 2in away in order for loot to drop for us, some carrot consumable elixir drop from plat egg machines that increases plat egg machine spawn rate when entering the event zone (you must be in a pt to use and the first to enter the zone), an easter basket drop from purple egg machines when used it has a chance to grant 1 plat egg, 25 purple eggs, 100 red eggs, 150 blue eggs, or 200 green eggs, a super rare cool looking vanity that drops from green / blue / red egg machines.
    +1 to what was said above.

I like the idea of more plat egg machines too. Regarding an older post i read about the questions people had with how much luck % is necessary to run the event, and loot the best eggs there is, i remember a time where the machines were labeled with colors, to show the tier of eggs they contain inside. Nowadays, they're all plastered white, indicating that the tier dropped, counting luck or not, is entirely randomized. There are multiple people i'd spoken to, where they have gone 50-70, 30-50, 45-90 runs without a single plat egg dropped at all.

-Maybe adding a mechanic which allows the tier of which your party members average rank in the the event (bronze silver gold platinum ), impact the droprate of eggs from the machines within the event map? Or have the rates of plat and other eggs above green and blue, be different, within the multi portal entry, and a solo one? Because what's stopping someone from running solo during an event, and pressing multi anyways, with the chance someone asks them for an invitation, and it's up to them to say yes or no to welcoming them in?

I myself, have considered running the solo map, not because the eggs inside were any different from the prior, but with the thought of what could be, would be a nice change of pace. Those who would want to run the event, and have it be a social matter is one thing. The others who planned on running efficiently, not buying their way to the top ( not that anything is wrong with that ) but in terms of speed and benefiting fully from their elixirs, etc can as well.

Just something to think about.

If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You guys in drogs

Enviado desde mi STK-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Idc any of these but drop radio, it’s so annoying how a lot of ppl just don’t wait to the other three players, sts should make able to get every single egg from every single machine even if you’re in the zone to start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

After a certain amount of runs (like 50), have secured a plat egg, would be cool cause I’ve seen a lot of ppl having problems with the drop rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Could you guys increase the radius of the rainbow aura? Other than that, everything else is good.

- Living in a delusional state -

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No Complaints so far. Everything is going on good. Thanks Devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Why crafted chocolate vanity not tradeable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The lb rewards the week 2 are terrible and not even close to worth grinding for. Also gold eggs ..why are they so worthless?
    Week 1 lb was good, plat eggs are ok although they should be buffed not nerfed and the other eggs are ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Developers, can you redesign the ones circled in red? make it closed, it's not cool if you open the pocket. is it a purple carrot? at least orange isn't that possible?

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HuzNy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1
    Indeed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Let us know what you think!

-ALS
    Can you please buff plat egg drops again? Majority of the players run 100+ to only get 2-3 eggs and this is the only event where the less rich people can actually purchase better items with the gold made. You may argue that the rich is going to take advantage of this but they are busy opening the eggs for lb rather than farming it. To be fair i believe its part of the scheme for people to ‘buy’ platinum to purchase the auras instead of opening the eggs. Please consider this. Thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

For those who only care about plat egg, this event is unfarmable..they nerfed so much the plat eggs where you loot 1 in every 2 hours. It's just not worth. And it was one of the best events cause of this...now it's just another afk one GG STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Nerfing Plat egg during the event was a bad idea, Enabling hoarders and punishing people who sold their eggs week 1.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Assomers said earlier that this event was exactly the same as last year. It has been nerfed quite a bit and you have ruined this event. It is not worth it to grind for plat eggs, first there are so few plat machines and then when one appears no one even gets a plat egg. I have atm 23 plat machines (2nd week) and don't think I have gotten 1 plat egg from any of these. I run with a lot of luck and this also doesn't seem to affect the drops. I have been running a lot and it is so frustrating that I don't want to play this event anymore as its a waste of time. I don't know why you want all of us to fail and not get rewarded for grinding this event. It used to be my favorite event but now its sadly the worst.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Its totally okay sts. Plat egg machine spawn rate is decent. I get many plat egg like 50 runs=3 plat egg. I run with 105%luck.While plat egg is not my main aim, purple is. I stacked it to 999 and sell it after. Plat egg is just a "bonus side income" for me. Overall no issue for drop and spawn rate. 9/10.

It just the vanities i still cant tolerate. We wait one year just to get that ugly chocolate,green,white vanity? Sorry but its a honest opinion. Vanities for egg hunt is 2/10.(Aura and halo kinda good).

Bring back old Art team who designed Frank,Medua, Ghost, Grim Reaper...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Great event rewards kinda fair average

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

please size up rainbow aura a bit would be great