Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: big problem with jewels

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default big problem with jewels

the "nature, lighting, chaos, diamond, mana" jewels are things we left in the past since since we have a very low limit on armor, health is not so important anymore compared to other expansions, the damage is not very noticeable when the main jewels are in comparison, the mana is not very useful when you are aware that the auto-pot exists, all these reasons and many more, make the secondary jewels no longer mentioned or tradeable at high level ( I discard low level ones for those who play PvP)
    my suggestion is divided into 3 options
    1: combination of different jewels, example ( Fury + nature jewel ) only allowed 1 time per team
    2: extra space in each team of the game, special to put only secondary jewels.
    3: accessories are extra jewel, only secondary jewels (belt ring, amulet, artifact, bracelet)
    4: extra option, make a jewel change, for example 1 container that makes us change 1 noble nature for 1 superb Mind/finesse/fury

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,503 Posts

I've read this several times and I'm still not sure what you're asking for.

-ALS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    Give a use to the jewels that are not used, the main jewels (Finesse, mind, fury) are the only ones in use, the others are too devalued and without any use, they deserve something to be done to make them usable

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    I have seen jewels of nature, chaos and mana at the maximum level and with super low prices and that to finish nobody buys, that is where my 3 points of suggestion come in, give the game team a special space to enter these secondary jewels of one or another manner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    the "nature, lighting, chaos, diamond, mana" jewels are things we left in the past since since we have a very low limit on armor, health is not so important anymore compared to other expansions, the damage is not very noticeable when the main jewels are in comparison, the mana is not very useful when you are aware that the auto-pot exists, all these reasons and many more, make the secondary jewels no longer mentioned or tradeable at high level ( I discard low level ones for those who play PvP)
    1: combination of different jewels, example ( Fury + nature jewel ) only allowed 1 time per team
    3: accessories are extra jewel, only secondary jewels (belt ring, amulet, artifact, bracelet)
    4: extra option, make a jewel change, for example 1 container that makes us change 1 noble nature for 1 superb Mind/finesse/fury
    Is about from what perspective you see the thing, if something for you is unnecessary just don't use it.
    I always find weird why when someone gives a personal suggestion and uses the word WE! You represent a group of people? or you speak for yourself?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    Its fine as it is, not every lootable thing needs to be equally useful, also your options just seem to overcomplicate things
    If u give players option to combine jewels they will just use Chaos, rest will still be as useless as they r rn

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Is about from what perspective you see the thing, if something for you is unnecessary just don't use it.
    I always find weird why when someone gives a personal suggestion and uses the word WE! You represent a group of people? or you speak for yourself?
    Representation at its finest

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I get the idea of making some of the lesser used jewels being more useful, but I don't think there is anything wrong with the jewel system or any of the jewels right now. The idea of limiting what jewels you could put on an item could be a mess to implement and it would piss a lot of players off. Factors like what class you are, the difficulty of the game, and the stat system's caps are what makes some jewels seem not very useful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    "We are venom" probably

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk
    Meow~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I mean, why not? since Order Stat Jewels already exists, that is basically Stat+Damage (even though it's only limited to Somberholt) also, they've done it before with gems.... remember Reinforced Blood/Fire/Glacial gems (Stat+Armor) and Eye of Syrillax (Stat+Crit)?

However I don't like the idea of fusing jewels. Maybe they can find new ways to introduce these hybrid jewels for future content?
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    Its fine as it is, not every lootable thing needs to be equally useful, also your options just seem to overcomplicate things
    If u give players option to combine jewels they will just use Chaos, rest will still be as useless as they r rn

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Maybe some armor too, but yeah

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    I mean, why not? since Order Stat Jewels already exists, that is basically Stat+Damage (even though it's only limited to Somberholt) also, they've done it before with gems.... remember Reinforced Blood/Fire/Glacial gems (Stat+Armor) and Eye of Syrillax (Stat+Crit)?

However I don't like the idea of fusing jewels. Maybe they can find new ways to introduce these hybrid jewels for future content?
    Combine primary jewels (fury, mind, fine) with secondary jewels (water, nature, light, chaos, diamond) and then slot in gears that would give them some value and there will be no need to create separate slots for secondary jewels.

Combination will only work with the same type of jewel - Primary precise jewel will only combine with secondary precise jewels, and so on.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk