Thread: Pvp contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Default Pvp contest

I am creating a pvp contest. I believe my guild is the best pvp guild and will award 100m to the team that can beat us. No one has to put gold in and we won't win anything if we win the contest. I will personally pay 100m if you win.

Depending on how many teams want to participate I can create brackets. So far I have several interested players but everyone can make their own teams. If enough random people want to compete i can match people up but that will be a random team. You risk nothing by competing. Teams that want to participate can list their team here or pm me and I will make brackets. Who ever emerges as the winner of the brackets will fight us. You do not need to use guildies but my team is all from Anew guild. It would be nice if your team all guildies but not a requirement. If enough teams are interested I am considering adding prises for advancing through the ranks but that is tbd.

Our gm is Goodgetem you can contact him (I might have you on ignore) or me. I will organize until the end of the week. Fights can start when a time can be agreed on by both sides.

So, in short this is a competition to ultimately fight Anew for the chance at 100m. Good luck

Contact me here or in game
    Capeo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post: