Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Healing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

@Cinco

Any plans to change rogue healing herb ultimate?
    This is the only ultimate that has no use..

It will have maby a tiny little more room now when you weaken the potion auto use but I still don't feel like its an "ultimate".
    I would suggest changing it to getting an increase health pool so rogues would could use that to survive some certain intances of damage since that class doesn't have really a skill that can be used to saved from most damage intances.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Potions do indeed need to be reworked / rebalanced.

The auto-potion option makes you invulnerable for even-level PvE fights.

I don't think that auto-potions should go away entirely but I do think that their effectiveness should be adjusted.

After I read the OP back in April I decided to have the Design team play for about a month with auto-potions disabled. It was tons more fun. As a result, around mid-May we talked seriously about removing the auto-pots feature. Our discussions kept coming back to players with slow connections that could miss out on life-saving indicators, boss tells, etc. So we ultimately decided to keep auto-pots but reduce their effectiveness so that they were appropriately balanced.

The team has since been playing with these auto-potion / potion effectiveness changes for about three weeks and they feel very good. Big upshot is: you'll need to think a bit more about standing in the middle of a boss' red targeting zone, and a bit more about whether you stand and trade with a miniboss at your level. In some cases you'll need to move out of the way (or even run away for a bit - which will be especially true in the upcoming Arcane Dungeon).

Expect these changes to drop for Season 30.

Best wishes ;-)
    If you guys want to change how potion works, you guys need to either change all buffs skills, buff all classes hp percentage or nerf every mobs attack. You guys can't only change the potion system alone. Everything connected to each other.
    If only the potion reworked, everything else sill be ruined. (The fact that one mobs in zodias can one-two shot mages, imagine what group of mobs can do. The shield is useless if you cant kill the mobs within the time your invisibility/shield is active.)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

@Ploid
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-The-game-pt-3

Scroll down to potions and heals. It's weird that you're bringing this up and I pointed it out already lol. But no one cares

Heals shouldn't be on skills.
    Invul shouldn't be on skills.
    Mana heal shouldn't be on skills.

Its way to broken.

Go read my take on charge
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...e-mechanic-pvp

I'll simplify it. You die so fast in certain situations there is no time to charge. So what is the purpose of charging a skill? It's interesting because in comparison to other mmo Arpgs in the genre they don't have "a charge mechanic" I wonder why....

It's more noticeable in pvp

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    If you guys want to change how potion works, you guys need to either change all buffs skills, buff all classes hp percentage or nerf every mobs attack. You guys can't only change the potion system alone. Everything connected to each other.
    If only the potion reworked, everything else sill be ruined. (The fact that one mobs in zodias can one-two shot mages, imagine what group of mobs can do. The shield is useless if you cant kill the mobs within the time your invisibility/shield is active.)
    So tanks will be needed again and strat will grow finally in dungeon runs haha

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    So tanks will be needed again and strat will grow finally in dungeon runs haha

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Yeah i like this but most of the time we mages/rogues solo map especially doin dailies or event that can be solo. (In gold loot map, we will be the one to die first.)
    If potion system are to be changed, i suggest revive warrior's real existence. Their taunt skills needs to be upgraded to take more damage for the other two classes. Current taunting skills is useless. Warrior imo almost perfect for its survivability in PvE maps.Mobs prioritise classes that have very low hp%. ( especially when mages/rogues attacked first or warrior doesnt know how to warrior.). Thus, in conclusion, changing how the potion works falls to many consequences which you cant deny.(Hehe my bad english)

But if there is no changing to potion, all good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

No, mana and health skill still useful on rahab...