Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: On skill revamp, please add more skill points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default On skill revamp, please add more skill points.

On skill revamp
    Please add more skill points.
    When we able to get 4x 10/10 skill mastery, have all passive 5/5 and ultimate.

And maybe it is time or next expansion, that you can map 5 skills you can use.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,505 Posts

Skill points are only added during level cap increases (expansions). It hasn't been fully designed, but our goal for the revamp is to make skills and skill point allocation meaningful.

Right now, there are 7 skills on the hud (primary, pet, ultimate, plus 4) and we'll see if we can make 8 work during the revamp, but I don't think there's enough room the last time we looked into it.

-ALS

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Skill points are only added during level cap increases (expansions). It hasn't been fully designed, but our goal for the revamp is to make skills and skill point allocation meaningful.

Right now, there are 7 skills on the hud (primary, pet, ultimate, plus 4) and we'll see if we can make 8 work during the revamp, but I don't think there's enough room the last time we looked into it.

-ALS
    I put my trust on Sts team!! Salute!! Good job on skill revamp although i am unable to see the progress. Wishing for something new/upgraded/evolved skills!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

-ALS
    Okay thanks!

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default On skill revamp, please add more skill points.

-ALS
    I think that the real challenge of adding one more active skill (ability) on is the balance of the abilities for each class.
    In my opinion it would permit rogue and mage to get more dmg and still get their defensive CD, for warrior it would permit them to get 2 CD def and 3 dmg spell or 2 CD def 1VB and 2 spells or 1 CD def VB+rally cry to buff and 2 spells.
    Moreover i think that you will have to review the spell CDs so it works well for 5 active spells.
    As a warrior what I want to see revamp are whirlwind cause after casting it i have to wait so long to be able to use another spell when the damage output of the spell is not great alone even with full procs,the over skills are medium in terms of damage the thing is that warrior actually relies a lot on procs damage because their skills are pretty weak. Moreover one way I would see the warrior would be a class that feeble taunt and make the ennemies bleed to kill them other time we could buff a little the bleed that the skills do or implement a passive or a passive ultimate that make the bleed, and make it stackable to 5 times maybe. That would be cool and would make use of the haste.
    The other classes are fine as a burst classes idk what to say more.
    I can’t wait to see what you will come with for the skill revamp.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk