Thread: Possibilities to revive the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Possibilities to revive the game.

From someone who's played plenty of MMO's and seen the difference small changes can make I want to propose a new way to expand the overall market of the game. Hear me out.

A lot of games I have played have gambling methods implemented. Risk over reward. I've seen everything from basic poker games like 21 and Texas hold'em, to dice rolling.

Dice games would be simple..example being "Best of 3 rolls", where a player tries to create the best hand out of 5 dice being rolled. One pair, 3 of a kind, 2 pairs, full house, 4 of a kind. Similar to poker games but less time consuming. Could make it a game driven from the base to give people who don't farm, another opportunity to move credits around the game.

I also think PvP teaming needs to be revamped. A room specific for team PvP with more diversity in the overall room instead just the 4 pillars we can run around. Maybe a map similar to CTF maps, but with different objectives for teams. King of the hill, guild vs guild specifics, even ranked and unranked matches and new implementation to show when someone is new and when someone is experienced in player killing. PvP isn't meant to be fair, but new players in the PvP scene can hardly learn when the community is so small.

Just a few ideas to help possibly bring back some people to the community, and help the community expand more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogenetic View Post
    From someone who's played plenty of MMO's and seen the difference small changes can make I want to propose a new way to expand the overall market of the game. Hear me out.

A lot of games I have played have gambling methods implemented. Risk over reward. I've seen everything from basic poker games like 21 and Texas hold'em, to dice rolling.

Dice games would be simple..example being "Best of 3 rolls", where a player tries to create the best hand out of 5 dice being rolled. One pair, 3 of a kind, 2 pairs, full house, 4 of a kind. Similar to poker games but less time consuming. Could make it a game driven from the base to give people who don't farm, another opportunity to move credits around the game.

I also think PvP teaming needs to be revamped. A room specific for team PvP with more diversity in the overall room instead just the 4 pillars we can run around. Maybe a map similar to CTF maps, but with different objectives for teams. King of the hill, guild vs guild specifics, even ranked and unranked matches and new implementation to show when someone is new and when someone is experienced in player killing. PvP isn't meant to be fair, but new players in the PvP scene can hardly learn when the community is so small.

Just a few ideas to help possibly bring back some people to the community, and help the community expand more.
    I agree with the idea about pvp...i also wanna say that ppl been asking for it here in forum years ago. No reply No attention

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well let's keep bugging them until they take notice. The game will only get better if they do what their small group of activity players mention. 🤷

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I dont think we need more gambling mod machine is enough for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Here's what i thought about reviving this game, Adding some new cap/maps and new gears will make players to play. And also an active event is also need to add. Like killing Bosses, Farming some items , etc. And Also Weekly/Monthly Event is needed to pick perfectly according to season. Like on the next month. It's summer season, Napalm season will be the best pick for that.
    This was my opinion according on reviving this game.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to killme_softlyll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

We need new maps! Gold farming maps that we could farm daily with other players without getting bored, like maze in the blue in pocket legends or ebonthrax, new level caps, new items! Anything! If we got enough gold drops from gold farming maps in star legends, people would play more, thus the game being revived in some way