Thread: Commando healing issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Commando healing issues

So I've been learning and PvPing a lot the past couple months, and I've noticed commandos although tanky, still have no means to properly heal like the other 2 classes. We have the lowest damage output, so we aren't "overpowered", and we don't have any stuns. Just a slow skill. I think vigor needs to be revamped to meet the L61 higher HP cap, so that we can properly heal in a decent time. I run 2700-3000hp, and the most H/S I have been able to pull from max vigor and items with H/S is around 70/s for 5 seconds. That's only 1/8 or so of my overall health, and barely makes a budge in the longevity of things. Some might think giving us proper heals wouldn't be fair, but considering they are all distance PvPers, and can stand far enough away we can't damage them, I think it is only fair to give us similar healing methods both the operatives and engineers have.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogenetic View Post
    So I've been learning and PvPing a lot the past couple months, and I've noticed commandos although tanky, still have no means to properly heal like the other 2 classes. We have the lowest damage output, so we aren't "overpowered", and we don't have any stuns. Just a slow skill. I think vigor needs to be revamped to meet the L61 higher HP cap, so that we can properly heal in a decent time. I run 2700-3000hp, and the most H/S I have been able to pull from max vigor and items with H/S is around 70/s for 5 seconds. That's only 1/8 or so of my overall health, and barely makes a budge in the longevity of things. Some might think giving us proper heals wouldn't be fair, but considering they are all distance PvPers, and can stand far enough away we can't damage them, I think it is only fair to give us similar healing methods both the operatives and engineers have.

Thanks
    Man, commando's heal is good but u cant use it as Opr or eng does ... As well oper dont use heal as eng does. most skills demands a correct tempo to use during battle. Like passive skill (selfbuff and heal)
    Another point is during 2019 till the end of 2020( before scorn eyes relase) com was by far the most "overpowered" class in the game with almost 90% win rate ...nowadays with scorn Gaunlet and dragon eyes eng and opr decrased com's win rate to 50-60%(the percentage is an assumption I didn't do any calculations).

com is a "op"class since 55cap(i didnt play 51)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If you think commando needs a buff your crazy. Especially with these lvl61 napalms going around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Please View Post
    If you think commando needs a buff your crazy. Especially with these lvl61 napalms going around.
    How do the napalms make a difference?? Ops and engis can literally stun you and stand far enough away they never get hit. Ask Isaac. 🤷 How about they make a weapon for coms that has that same damage output as napalms and the distance of scorn weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I'm not saying we need an entirely new buff, but update vigor to match the rise in HP at 61 cap. 🤷 So it's useful. 1/8 health isn't much when OPs hit more then that, and engis 1 stun is not dodgable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

How do the napalms make a difference?? Ops and engis can literally stun you and stand far enough away they never get hit. Ask Isaac. How about they make a weapon for coms that has that same damage output as napalms and the distance of scorn weapons
    I think u playing commando in a wrong way, bro.
    If u not acquainted with a short range class move to a long range class.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrush View Post
    I think u playing commando in a wrong way, bro.
    If u not acquainted with a short range class move to a long range class.

Then pvp me and find out I stay positive K/d with over 2k kills. I'm not playing it wrong, I smash most anyone I pvp, I just don't feel it's fair they have multiple advantages over com..we don't even have a proper PVP weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Then pvp me and find out I stay positive K/d with over 2k kills. I'm not playing it wrong, I smash most anyone I pvp, I just don't feel it's fair they have multiple advantages over com..we don't even have a proper PVP weapon
    hahhahah bro is literally a

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How do the napalms make a difference?? Ops and engis can literally stun you and stand far enough away they never get hit. Ask Isaac. �� How about they make a weapon for coms that has that same damage output as napalms and the distance of scorn weapons
    Im assuming u never played as an operative. The only skill that will help u beat com is the stun. And once the com dodges it because they have dam near 60+ dodge your literally done for with the broke napalms doing hectic amounts of damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This era of pvp is all about dodge luck . Whoever dodge more wins its simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Mind you. Commando has way more dodge over operative, more armor and more health, all operative can do is damage which is impossible when u guys dodge all the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This guy wants to bring back the commando era lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaavebi View Post
    This guy wants to bring back the commando era lol
    He never played with another class....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrush View Post
    He never played with another class....
    lol.. another new player speaking from ignorance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well commando has the strongest base stats and they are the only class that can do a combo by themselves, thats pretty overpowered enough if you ask me.