Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Banner Bash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Burning Page is rare loot.

It has a chance to drop from the main event boss (the giant ice troll) for players that have reached Platinum Tier.

Once you have the Burning Page you can use it on the Frozen tome to invoke the vanity weapon quest line.

It is not a bug that the Burning Page is rare. The rarity of the item is meant to preserve trade value for those who are fortunate enough to loot it. It is many (many) times less rare than the recipe for the burning wings vanity offered during the Crypt of Renown.

Best wishes and good luck!
    ‘Preserve trade value ‘ seriously….why on earth does loot have to be rare to preserve ‘trade value’ for the minority? What type of game is this because as I said in another comment it’s the quest line that’s rare so we can’t play the event to it’s full. Also we don’t get the chance to run for the plat tier mini unless we run with someone who did complete the quest. This game has swayed to far in the favour of encouraging greed and creating a greater distance between the ‘have’ and have nots’ .You already sell limited items in store for plat , you restrict special vanities to event lb..and now events are getting similar treatment. Games should give people a ‘feel good’ factor and one look at this thread explains that for the most part this is not happening.
    The vanity weapons could have been a rare drop but the event quest shouldn’t be..the recipe itself has a crafting cost..it’s just madness. Were you preserving the price on the supply crates too?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have 286,185 points still no burning page hahaha. Nice mini event, I killed boss around 700-750 times I still dont get an "epic" quest item. It's not rare when you dont get it at %1 or %0.5 rate. If it was %0.2 drop rate I would've got that "epic" item. Its not rare if its like %0.00001 or %0.002 it is impossible. I've done more than 1100 rounds for this "mini" event still dont get anything other than a precise jewel and a badge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

The Burning Page is rare loot.

It has a chance to drop from the main event boss (the giant ice troll) for players that have reached Platinum Tier.

Once you have the Burning Page you can use it on the Frozen tome to invoke the vanity weapon quest line.

It is not a bug that the Burning Page is rare. The rarity of the item is meant to preserve trade value for those who are fortunate enough to loot it. It is many (many) times less rare than the recipe for the burning wings vanity offered during the Crypt of Renown.

Best wishes and good luck!

Doesn't the 10m crafting fee preserve the trade value enough though? Also, wouldn't crafting the vanity make for a good gold sink if more people were able to craft it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

300k points and the page hasn't dropped yet, thanks spacetimes :⁠')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Such a fun and rewarding event this is. 300k points without a burning page. It was a blast looting all those lovely epic gears, very thoughtful and useful.

Here is a short poem to express this amazing event

Oh, banner bash, you're such a delight,
    30 hours of running for pointless might.
    200k more, just for burning page's sight?

I hear the map's a masterpiece,
    A labyrinth of boredom that just won't cease.
    Oh, banner bash, your rewards are a tease.

Platinum tier, the ultimate goal,
    Yet loot is scarce, it's a pitiful toll.
    Oh, banner bash, let's take a stroll.

Cinco replies with care, but oh the drop rate,
    A source of despair, loot's left to fate.
    How many must suffer, before they're made great?

Name:  IMG_20230425_230803_162.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  20.9 KB

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It's a beautiful poem, I can feel the feeling you put into writing it.

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    ‘Preserve trade value ‘ seriously….why on earth does loot have to be rare to preserve ‘trade value’ for the minority?
    The more common something is, the less value it retains in matters of trade.

I think that the quest should have been hidden 'til you had the Burning Page.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

yaa it shouldve been kept a secret . but people cant help themselves XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

We all win but can't all be winners unfortunately but I do like how it's all setup and do hope for more of this in the future. Still looking for paper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I know what it means I’m asking why this is the most important consideration for you? The item you are talking about isn’t even in existence when the rare ‘burning page’ is looted. It has to be crafted by the player dependent on whether they want to spend the crafting fee of 10 million gold. I’m still perplexed that preserving trade value is a priority for you. On another note I heard you could loot a vanity set but it required 400 plat to open it and considering it is a tradable item this should be clearly marked in its description as not all players will realise.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    I know what it means I’m asking why this is the most important consideration for you? The item you are talking about isn’t even in existence when the rare ‘burning page’ is looted. It has to be crafted by the player dependent on whether they want to spend the crafting fee of 10 million gold. I’m still perplexed that preserving trade value is a priority for you. On another note I heard you could loot a vanity set but it required 400 plat to open it and considering it is a tradable item this should be clearly marked in its description as not all players will realise.
    The trade status of the Highfrost vanity armor / helmet crate is totally obvious. What are you asking / talking about here?

You only need to play AL to know how important rarity is to the player who owns a given item. You only need to read the forums to know how derided “common” vanities are to the committed player. I know you’ve been around for a while so I’m confused by your vague assertion that I should make a sudden change to the availability of something that players have been grinding for since last week.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How is this fair 234k points and no page
    :/ It took days off my time and people still loot it at 101k

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

The trade status of the Highfrost vanity armor / helmet crate is totally obvious. What are you asking / talking about here?

You only need to play AL to know how important rarity is to the player who owns a given item. You only need to read the forums to know how derided “common” vanities are to the committed player. I know you’ve been around for a while so I’m confused by your vague assertion that I should make a sudden change to the availability of something that players have been grinding for since last week.

I wasn’t talking about the highfrost vanity and helmet in relation to trade status and I’m totally confused by your reply in relation to my feedback.
    The below has nothing to do with feedback for this thread.
    I would like to respond to something you brought up. Vanities aren’t derided by committed players because they are common, look at the witch vanities, the grim reapers, more recently the ‘Daphne’ scooby doo set, the shark set was great ..none of these items were unattainable for anyone yet I love them for their design. The fun we had in maps with some of these was priceless, the dress for the tanks caused many a laugh but maybe this opinion of mine is worthless in the current development of the game. Some of us talk with personal feelings others attempt to manipulate Its not always easy to express opinions on this forum for fear of derision. Maybe my feedback was unclear and I’m happy to discuss this further in pm.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Just as others said, no one is forcing you to keep going on, you can just straight up buy it from others if you want it that bad. You have to admit that there are things that others can have but that doesn't that mean everyone should too!

I think this strategy of preserving it's value is totally okay, in next 7 days the items might even hit 30m or less, and most of people who never stops ranting are the ones who have been playing the longest. There is no way that you cannot afford a 30m vanity. You could've invested your time farming Elite Zodias, Mausoleum, Rahab and Ekenta or even EZG, instead of ranting nonstop just because you can't have what fortunate players have. You are not entitled to have everything just because others has it. I, for an example 3 of us my friends been running Renowned event for an entire week, 1 of them looted the wings, and 2 looted title recipes, and I looted none. and the fact that I can just buy what they got is still a win win because I seriously want it. so this logic even applies on this event. You're so annoying.

Edit: for my feedback, Please if you're doing another event like this, consider adding event tokens and token vendor. So we have another thing to do whilst farming for a "rare ingredient" thus farming beyond platinum tier feels rewarding each time we invest our time on it.
    Last edited by Greazemk; 04-26-2023 at 06:46 AM. Reason: grammar error

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

not a lucky looter again quit the event at 150pts
    maybe next time i can get that hidden loot thing lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

@Cinco The main issue with the drop rate is that people spend hours of their time and there is almost nothing to get after reaching plat tier except that quest , it feels very frustrating that after spending hours of time you get 0 payout , atleast some bound elite awake kits / bound normal awake dropping from the main boss would surely make it a bit more engaging and less painful anyways coz currently after reaching plat tier there is absolutely nothing to do , just feels like a waste of time .

I hope future events aren't SOo based upon only rng and atleast drop something decent [Bound Elite / normal awakes] for the huge amount of time players spend atleast so that people don't feel all the effort they put has gone wasted

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

what if for future no energy cost events, points made can be exchanged for rewards... could be good i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Just as others said, no one is forcing you to keep going on, you can just straight up buy it from others if you want it that bad. You have to admit that there are things that others can have but that doesn't that mean everyone should too!

I think this strategy of preserving it's value is totally okay, in next 7 days the items might even hit 30m or less, and most of people who never stops ranting are the ones who have been playing longest. There is no way that you cannot afford a 30m vanity. You could've invested your time farming Elite Zodias, Mausoleum, Rahab and Ekenta or even EZG, instead of ranting nonstop just because you can't have what fortunate players have. You are not entitled to have everything just because others has it. I, for an example 3 of us my friends been running Renowned event for an entire week, 1 of them looted the wings, and 2 looted title recipes, and I looted none. and the fact that I can just buy what they got is still a win win because I seriously want it. so this logic even applies on this event. You're so annoying.

Edit: for my feedback, Please if you're doing another event like this, consider adding event tokens and token vendor. So we have another thing to do whilst farming for a "rare ingredient" thus farming beyond platinum tier feels rewarding each time we invest our time on it.
    I never said I wanted the item and I had some feedback giving my opinion of things in this event. I’m not one of those that wants to sit in camp, I want to play and enjoy the games content and to be honest seems that’s a rare breed of player nowadays. We have always had rare drops, vials and recipe for Nekro, planar pendant recipe to name a couple. The difference with that compared to a one week event is that those maps are still playable. My thought was that when quests limit the event content I’m not a fan. I did say in comments that the vanity could have been a rare drop and I’m not averse to paying for an item that I like. Vanities mean very little to me in relation to value because I rarely sell anything I have acquired along the years. I am entitled to give feedback on a feedback thread and you can make your own assumptions based on what I have said ..yet it doesn’t make what you say right or to make personal attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

The Burning Page is rare. Rare loot is not a bug.

Best wishes!

Maybe put all the "rare" crafting ingredients into a chest that costs gold to open (50-100k), make the chest quite a rare boss drop & all its contents are "non tradeable"

So players can either open it to get the ingredients to craft the vanity or sell it for others to open.

Opening it wouldn't guarantee a single missing ingredient that you need so you have to open a bunch of it to get all the required ingredients..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry for off topic op but I have a question and they won't let me open thread because my post count is low.

Does anybody know if it's possible to loot multiple burning pages to craft the other class vanity weps?

Example: I'm a mage already crafing the vanity for my class. Can I loot another burning page and redo the quest but this time craft vanity wep for rogue and or warrior?

Again, sorry for off topic question.