Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Banner Bash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

buy vanity .. not worth running for questline

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Im at plat seems like a waste of effort to just buy at this point

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Did you loot before they fixed this kill streak behavior on new legendary weapon?
    because all I know, people looted before that pretty frequentl, I guess they changed the drop rates as well as silent fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by afoveor_ View Post
    I think my running is meaningless, at least set a score so that players can choose to run or not, in exchange for burning pages.

通过我的 JER-AN10 上的 Tapatalk发言
    +1111111111

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Yeah they most probably did without telling us that is not cool at all..... Tbh your better off not playing this event at all and just buy the vanity wep of your choosing
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by afoveor_ View Post
    I think my running is meaningless, at least set a score so that players can choose to run or not, in exchange for burning pages.

通过我的 JER-AN10 上的 Tapatalk发言
    Right or at least make the burning page purchasable for plats in the store

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Over 160k pts and Still nothing drops ..

Tell us reach 500k pts for Gruntee burning page, at least its something real Not based on Hope ..

Feeling meaningless to pass over 100k
    With no Chance of drop something..
    Also when you guys Say Follow "xxxxx"
    Questline.. shouldn't we see the quest in event section?

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah i just buy the dagger vanity and stop when im reach gold. Im feel not worse to run and run for point and epic gears

Gửi từ SM-A908N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dialga94 View Post
    Yeah i just buy the dagger vanity and stop when im reach gold. Im feel not worse to run and run for point and epic gears

Gửi từ SM-A908N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    That's the best thing you can do it's cheap enough so save yourself the time it ain't worth the grind
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #150
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

The Burning Page is rare. Rare loot is not a bug.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I encountered gem cravyn at 154k ,beat the boss no paper,after that i report to bandero, i runned again , and right now i'm at 180k points and no paper but i killed 4 gem cravyn. Fix the mini event please.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #152
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

The Burning Page is rare loot.

It has a chance to drop from the main event boss (the giant ice troll) for players that have reached Platinum Tier.

Once you have the Burning Page you can use it on the Frozen tome to invoke the vanity weapon quest line.

It is not a bug that the Burning Page is rare. The rarity of the item is meant to preserve trade value for those who are fortunate enough to loot it. It is many (many) times less rare than the recipe for the burning wings vanity offered during the Crypt of Renown.

Best wishes and good luck!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexwwe View Post
    I encountered gem cravyn at 154k ,beat the boss no paper,after that i report to bandero, i runned again , and right now i'm at 180k points and no paper but i killed 4 gem cravyn. Fix the mini event please.
    Cravyn doesn't drop the Burning Page; he has a chance to drop the Highfrost Golden Order vanity crate.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    Same trend has been going on since the past few events where the drop rate of special gears/recipes/items is so low that only a few lucky players get it. (Saifara vanity recipe, renowned wings recipe, bracelet recipe, etc)
    So try your luck or just reach the plat tier and buy the stuff from other lucky players. No one is forcing you to keep running event after reaching plat tier.

You can't expect sts to make all the items drop rate high and allow every single player in the game to loot it, that will make the item worthless.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    This is the wisest comment i ever read. So true lol...i never had problem with running for rare items in this game because i never bother to and my goal was omly reaching plat tier, and merching in game.
    You can't expect to guarenteely drop rare items once you are above 100k points.
    Unless the drop rate are extremely rare where no player have looted the rare items for 5 days since event started, then we can complain.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I know, i have to kill the main boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cravyn doesn't drop the Burning Page; he has a chance to drop the Highfrost Golden Order vanity crate.
    And this cravyn guy? The Yellow Text Named mini boss? Like i'ved stated my points a few times, 35k above plat tier now, i still have yet to see him spawn once since hitting the final tier, running as a solo.
    Yet before i even had enough points to be given the chance to attempt and/or get the quests to craft the weapon vanity, we spawned him in roughly 30+ times as a team of 4.

The warrior running with us, ( me, charizzma, elleora ) was Blessful. He pretty much was our carry, throughout the runs we did between 1st - 2nd day. Whenever our PT was formed.
    So unless the spawn chance of this special mini boss is the same rate as this supposed page from the final boss, but you won't confirm any of the tier quests are bugged, we still were guaranteed him (cravyn) every single run, till blessful left and/or completed his quest.

If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    Did you loot before they fixed this kill streak behavior on new legendary weapon?
    because all I know, people looted before that pretty frequentl, I guess they changed the drop rates as well as silent fix
    Please stop saying "they did a silent fix, secret nerf, etc.." Nerf and Bug fixes are mostly announced, and sometimes for bugs and glitches. People hating on STS because they put things inside their head that "sts did this that and blah blah" but STS didn't do anything. I just don't understand why people over think stuff, stop carving "He looted that very rare item, therefore I should be too 100%" which you're totally wrong.

True, you do have a chance, but it doesn't always happen! so stop! It's annoying!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #158
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jayceeoh View Post
    And this cravyn guy? The Yellow Text Named mini boss? Like i'ved stated my points a few times, 35k above plat tier now, i still have yet to see him spawn once since hitting the final tier, running as a solo.
    Yet before i even had enough points to be given the chance to attempt and/or get the quests to craft the weapon vanity, we spawned him in roughly 30+ times as a team of 4.

The warrior running with us, ( me, charizzma, elleora ) was Blessful. He pretty much was our carry, throughout the runs we did between 1st - 2nd day. Whenever our PT was formed.
    So unless the spawn chance of this special mini boss is the same rate as this supposed page from the final boss, but you won't confirm any of the tier quests are bugged, we still were guaranteed him (cravyn) every single run, till blessful left and/or completed his quest.
    Running solo: he won't show up 'til you have completed the vanity quest series you get from the Frozen Tome (the series that requires the burning page). His story is connected to that quest line.

Running with a party: he will show up if someone in the party has completed that series. In your example, it was your friend who made him spawn.
    | | | |

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I finalul got the page, i was ready to quit at 200k points but i was lucky to get it at 190.010 points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

So lucky, 16 hours of grind to get the vanity

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk