Thread: Need Help & Tips On Low Lvl Char (Lvl 11-13)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Need Help & Tips On Low Lvl Char (Lvl 11-13)

Hi, recently i saw tons and tons of ppl are doing and buying gear for a lvl 11-13 char and i saw its getting active each day on event and pvp , so im making this thread to ask for help, tips and i have few questions to ask for a low lvl Warrior char (Lvl 13) i rlly hope someone can help me answer my questions

1)What is the average stats needed if i wanna try do pvp (Str,Armor,Health,Dmg)

2)What pet should i use for pvp (Base,AA,HB)

3)Should i put Standard Fury (+Str) or Standard Chaos (+Dmg) Jewel on my gear

4)What is the skill loadout i should use (if possible i need detailed one like which skillpoint to upgrade,passive etc)

5)What location is good for my war lvl 13 char?

6)Is Para gear really crucial in this lvl?

That was the question that i rlly hope someone can help me answer...tysm for reading until here and tysm in advance for all the comment and reply you posted here it will be highly appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

-The reason peeps are buying 11-13 is because of event (fast running and fast clear event) so using standart set on pvp still can kill (pvp is number #2 nowadays)
    - para gear is unecessary actually, only for cool look not rly boost up too much stat
    - for war i think better fury if for pvp but for event stand chaos +ms awake
    - for the skill i dont rly know but axe heal jug is usefull for pvp
    -for location use all that boost stat

Hope it help

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Heroic lammy is good for war pvp
    Hb 5%health every 3sec decent stats and passive give shield
    Idk for hb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by spidt View Post
    -The reason peeps are buying 11-13 is because of event (fast running and fast clear event) so using standart set on pvp still can kill (pvp is number #2 nowadays)
    - para gear is unecessary actually, only for cool look not rly boost up too much stat
    - for war i think better fury if for pvp but for event stand chaos +ms awake
    - for the skill i dont rly know but axe heal jug is usefull for pvp
    -for location use all that boost stat

Hope it help

Tysm for your comments it rlly helps me alot !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UmmmmmmmHi View Post
    Hi, recently i saw tons and tons of ppl are doing and buying gear for a lvl 11-13 char and i saw its getting active each day on event and pvp , so im making this thread to ask for help, tips and i have few questions to ask for a low lvl Warrior char (Lvl 13) i rlly hope someone can help me answer my questions

1)What is the average stats needed if i wanna try do pvp (Str,Armor,Health,Dmg)

2)What pet should i use for pvp (Base,AA,HB)

3)Should i put Standard Fury (+Str) or Standard Chaos (+Dmg) Jewel on my gear

4)What is the skill loadout i should use (if possible i need detailed one like which skillpoint to upgrade,passive etc)

5)What location is good for my war lvl 13 char?

6)Is Para gear really crucial in this lvl?

That was the question that i rlly hope someone can help me answer...tysm for reading until here and tysm in advance for all the comment and reply you posted here it will be highly appreciated
    1)

350-400 Str(ig)
    1.2k-1.3k armor
    5k-6k hp
    250-300dmg (Dmg not really needed tbh) Igneath Axe gives alot of dmg

2)
    Arc yowie/ Arc bemine/ Arc Samson(Don't like cuz it doesnt have damage reduction) as HB
    Groucho as AA

3) Full Stand Fury

4) I have to check these cant remember now (100% no horn of renew if it's used the match wouldnt end)

5) Forest/Winter(Volcano if u like dmg)

6) For War, para not needed. Get a Nox set for pulls

Hope this helps ;-;
    Make a lvl12
    Last edited by Pushs; 04-25-2023 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Errors uk

Artist : Blood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tysm for answering my questions, i currently have this stat with no standard fury tho im still looking to upgrade my gear since my gear rn is just decent i guess...my first time trying pvp i just wanna enjoy it since i have nothing to do other than staying in town XD thats why i wanna try pvp since i see its getting more active ^_^Name:  Screenshot_2023-04-25-18-02-28-997-edit_sts.al.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  153.6 KB

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

So firstly I wanna say it depends on your class 100% but I’m a rogue so I’ll give you some ideas of what a rogue is like

And yes it’s active I came here 2 weeks ago or so and have 70+ people on friends list not including the entire occupiers guild

You’ll need winter location for 10 all stats volcano location for 2.00 damage and forest location for 200 health, the others are optional, the 200 mana one and 1% crit one .

I use shadow piercer 2/5 (shadow absorbtion)
    I use aimed shot (5/5) all skills
    I use Nox bolt 2/5 (lingering poison) (fragmentation)

For 1v1 ^ (war rog) do not use Nox vs a mage

or for clash I’ll swap out the box for razor, I forgot the names but I also do 2/5 for razor I put the skill points in the bottom 2

And for the last skill point I put it into my passive +5 dex

Also this is for level 12 ^

As for stats I won’t state mine here, though I have top stats but if you need to know what are minimum stats I’d say 1k armor 300 damage 3.5k health maybe 3k health but you’ll be squishy and a bit weak

I use heroic lammy as a passive for the shield, with arcanite loveling as my AA, it’s worse then other pets for stats but it gives 25% damage reduction etc which is why it’s the best HB pet for rogue as of rn

And as for AA that’s all up to you same with passive, you can use cryptareth for clash or heroic poksau or anky and many others but I just stick with Meph for now .

As for jewels most rogues go chaos I go finesse just for the extra bits of health, chaos is still really good for rogues but I like the extra HP, for a mage I’d also go int jewels just for the hp but mages are so op in this zone rn maybe chaos is good, for tank id strictly go fury jewels .

As for para items, yes it’s super op and would definitely give you a very big boost in damage and gives an advantage over non para users though it isn’t a must have jewel to play pvp here

Also as for pets HB AA PASSIVE it all depends on your class and your stats, so that’s that .

Anyways, goodluck to you and welcome to the zone .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Also don’t use axe jug heal like that guy up there said, heal is banned in this zone and same with glowstik and a few other things, if you’re seen using banned things like that you’d get ganged/targeted by tons of people, I’d suggest axe jug and vb and hammer though I may be wrong I don’t play warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Xd idk if horn is banned now, old time is legal tho since peeps only gang the dmg dealer rather than hitting tanky tank.
    If its banned thats removing tank role to take damage without dying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spidt View Post
    Xd idk if horn is banned now, old time is legal tho since peeps only gang the dmg dealer rather than hitting tanky tank.
    If its banned thats removing tank role to take damage without dying.

Not really u still can stay alive

Artist : Blood

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pushs For This Useful Post: