Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S) Best Rog Vanity Set Ever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    Where is the message that you accept my 1.1b offer? You stalled me for 2 weeks lol and if you know me that well, you know that Im always buy/sell items in short times.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Make all your alibi your so exposed. Btw your reply you reasoned out you bought? I made separate threads from that red cap and the latest was on december where you boldly put 1.2b in the comment. No replies in game, he is wearing red cap (why buy another? with overprice offer), and lastly after I sold you ask me to tell all that I sold it 1.2b. But sorry mister I dont do manipulation. I think it is justice to exposed you since you dared me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    Make all your alibi your so exposed. Btw your reply you reasoned out you bought? I made separate threads from that red cap and the latest was on december where you boldly put 1.2b in the comment. No replies in game, he is wearing red cap (why buy another? with overprice offer), and lastly after I sold you ask me to tell all that I sold it 1.2b. But sorry mister I dont do manipulation. I think it is justice to exposed you since you dared me.
    Expose? LMFAO. Dude, you didnt accept my offer, then I bought 2 cheaper ones and its too late (2 weeks) until you accept my offer. There is no manipulation of 100m (11/1) difference, what I wanted to mention in that message was that you state on the forum that you were sold. (I didnt know the sold price 1.2 or 1.1 numbers, I just wanted to indicate that you were sold).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    Expose? LMFAO. Dude, you didnt accept my offer, then I bought 2 cheaper ones and its too late (2 weeks) until you accept my offer. There is no manipulation of 100m (11/1) difference, what I wanted to mention in that message was that you state on the forum that you were sold. (I didnt know the sold price 1.2 or 1.1 numbers, I just wanted to indicate that you were sold).

Tell that to others if they believe it . I think everyone with decent logic knows what is it. Anyway stop doing that there is still room for changes . Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Tell that to others if they believe it . I think everyone with decent logic knows what is it. Anyway stop doing that there is still room for changes . Cheers
    Dont cry about the item you sold for a price of 1 in 5, everyone experiences it. Cheers

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

@neveragainn legitimately bought my red cap for 1b because this Lea never reply on me on game.

after I sold it this is what he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    💥💥💥💥💥🤯🤯🤯🤯 shots fired