Thread: Locked crate are bad now, why we need do a certain amount of pulls to get arcane item

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Locked crate are bad now, why we need do a certain amount of pulls to get arcane item

Better was before when we open it and don t know if we get arcane or vanity from it. Now locked crate fell like a scam

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaskify View Post
    Better was before when we open it and don t know if we get arcane or vanity from it. Now locked crate fell like a scam
    2021 and after it was much worse back then compared to now. It’s still a scam nowadays too tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

its still like that but u get a guaranteed bonus after certain amount of pulls

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

What are you talking about?? It was much worse lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Before guaranteed you could spend thousands of plats and get nothing. Total waste. Now you are guaranteed to get at least something.

But I see what you mean to say as recent crates generally have had low drop rates for arcane items. Last good crate was during fishing event.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to intruders For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lockeds are pretty bad now, there was a time were lockeds were overwhelming good but now they seem like they dont drop anything good except vanities. Same with this events lockeds, just burned my savings .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lockeds are good it is basically gambling, high risk high reward and I do enjoy gambling. This year lockeds are much better than before because of the inclusion of guaranteed loot. I think sts just don't want yet to increase the drop rate of arcanes on locks because this will make it dirt cheap, they may eventually flood it when new cap arrives. It would be better imo to loot something expensive than to loot plenty but petty.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Lockeds are good it is basically gambling, high risk high reward and I do enjoy gambling. This year lockeds are much better than before because of the inclusion of guaranteed loot. I think sts just don't want yet to increase the drop rate of arcanes on locks because this will make it dirt cheap, they may eventually flood it when new cap arrives. It would be better imo to loot something expensive than to loot plenty but petty.
    Bro look this event no one play, only the richest players in game can pass wave 10 in the event. And think about it why the game works? Because the poor players, if you make events only for those healthy players than barely you ruin the all game
    Go see who play the new event, even with kraken set can t pass wave 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Bro look this event no one play, only the richest players in game can pass wave 10 in the event. And think about it why the game works? Because the poor players, if you make events only for those healthy players than barely you ruin the all game
    huh? we are speaking of locked chests not the temple event. And I know where this is heading, I'm so tired of hearing players about being poor, being Free to play players, In fact AL has been so much Free to play today. If you check the prices of venal sets? with few mils you can already have decent gold loot to farm. You all just have to farm and stop whining even the richest players here grinder their way up, platinum can only do a little percentage of being rich! When I say rich I say multi billions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intruders View Post
    Before guaranteed you could spend thousands of plats and get nothing. Total waste. Now you are guaranteed to get at least something.

But I see what you mean to say as recent crates generally have had low drop rates for arcane items. Last good crate was during fishing event.
    Yeah. Opened 600 bun bun crates, spent 3k plats.
    No kraken. Guarantee was kraken band. How sweat.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intruders View Post

From what I remember, old locked crates had a high chance to drop arcane items in first hours of a new event. So people spend platinum at the beginning of an event and get guaranted items. Now as you can see noone buy them from shop. Look see the new event. How many crates sold in first minute of respawn? Before all of them was gone in less than 3 minutes, and people check the clock when 2 hours pass to buy crates. Now is totally different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Store locked stocks are always full, none buying because of bad arcane (0) drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Damn y’all be looting kraken? Those don’t exist for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

If you can't pass wave 10 with kraken it means you just don't know how to play AL.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

They want take all money as possible after close the game

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk