Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Twilight Temple Challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Loucks View Post
    Will there be a vendor update?
    Many are capped in tokens
    Unable to buy/sell from vendor
    [ Most drop from event zone aswell ]
    Unlocked? Token burn? TIA
    Nothing. No point in running this event other than LB.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    +1 it's gone 400m plus which is not fair . Bring it back
    It's plenty of fair, the first day i saw them selling for 200m, told everyone they should buy one the day i saw the preview for it because everyone is going to want them and people said i was doumb for thinking it was going to hit 1b in a month.... and now here we are people wanting to kick a beehive because now there missing out, but if they were on the opposite side of things they wouldn't care.

It's funny because I saw someone else try and say on another post about this aura that everyone in the entire game should get this aura. Which would make it worth nothing of course. Obviously yes people will use it. People use the the Amazonian fire outfit all the time, which everyone in the game can get for free. And yet the only people who use that are usually people begging for gold. I don't see many lb players running with that or anyone over 10m for that matter. Unless someone only has that for a nab outfit and uses it to merch.
    Anyone who doesn't have the foresight to see how damaging they're personal envy for not getting an item is scary becauseits like fire that doesnt know its scorching. They don't think about the repercussions of getting there way just because they didn't get really popular item, and they feel left out. I didn't get a yeti and I've played since 2012, yet you don't hear me asking to bringing it back.

-1 on bringing back aura, or anything that's been released already.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadsuperman View Post
    It's plenty of fair, the first day i saw them selling for 200m, told everyone they should buy one the day i saw the preview for it because everyone is going to want them and people said i was doumb for thinking it was going to hit 1b in a month.... and now here we are people wanting to kick a beehive because now there missing out, but if they were on the opposite side of things they wouldn't care.

It's funny because I saw someone else try and say on another post about this aura that everyone in the entire game should get this aura. Which would make it worth nothing of course. Obviously yes people will use it. People use the the Amazonian fire outfit all the time, which everyone in the game can get for free. And yet the only people who use that are usually people begging for gold. I don't see many lb players running with that or anyone over 10m for that matter. Unless someone only has that for a nab outfit and uses it to merch.
    Anyone who doesn't have the foresight to see how damaging they're personal envy for not getting an item is scary becauseits like fire that doesnt know its scorching. They don't think about the repercussions of getting there way just because they didn't get really popular item, and they feel left out. I didn't get a yeti and I've played since 2012, yet you don't hear me asking to bringing it back.

-1 on bringing back aura, or anything that's been released already.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Hopefully they can just reuse it like they do with every aura's properties. Would be better with different colors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Overall event is fine.
    Pretty much same concept as always but however few things that are very dissapointing-

1) LB Vanitys could be better, since there isn't a vanity set this time, just banners that look worse than all the previous temple events.

2) There is nothing good we could buy in the vendor.
    been farming event a little bit, realmkiller vanitys are great but what can we do with all these tokens? pretty much nothing.. sometimes you add extra items on the second week of a temple event which is what I hoped you will do this time as well but nope.

3) Good update with disabling fish oil elixirs, a VERY important stuff for future temple events is do not allow people get multiple toons in top 10 LB solo.
    There is 3 toons in top 10 by the same player in LB solo Rogue, there are 4 toons in LB top 10 solo War, and IDK about mage. they just take spots from other players.

4) For any other store aura, not just for temple event I would suggest increase the amount of auras per refresh.
    from 10 per 4 hours to 15-20 per hour.
    I heard that players were having hard time to get one after so many people were spamming the "Buy" button and some players didnt have the chance to buy, also because of ping differences from what I heard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I didn't hate to farm to craft some vanity but imo 2 weeks was way too long for this kind of event and also fact that we still need run hours to get on LB become very boring at some points, no one should be able to past wave 50 i think, that would make the event lot more fun and fast pace i think.

Also i think that disabling oil lix, bombs etc is not a good idea at all, we should be able to use everything in the game to compete in this event, stop tryin to make everything "Honor" style! it remove too much fun imo xD

Other thing is we should definitely have some more stuff to buy with our token from event vendor.