Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Twilight Temple Challenge

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

We need Death blossom to craft the items please!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

No way, is death blossom that rare? I got 3 on 4 attempts.

Edit: nvm I just checked how much needed to craft a single vanity with death blossom wooooooow...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I really appreciate the work that has gone into the past events. Great idea to have recipes drop from the bosses more often than what they did in the past.

BUT these rare drops of crafting components are a turn off.

Why not add crafting components to the vendor and adjusting the cost of recipes some ? I feel this will attract more players who are not LB oriented to run event just to collect tokens to craft vanity of their choice.

This realm killer vanity set is amazing, why let all the dev hard work go to waist, for only a few players to obtain?
    Avy
    12-2012

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Consider Nerfing Event for Non LB Runner.

I dont see the point we( who dont/cant/unable to run lb ) farming in this event. The lich orb is probably only farmable after wave 20+ . Even if we farm till 5k token...the recipe is totally useless lol. Kraken user can farm 1000 token per 30 minute(or better). We cant even reach that wave to collect material for crafting because this event is only for kraken user. People leave when they see me using zaarus aqua lol..

Sts please consider this. I know its lb event but the least you can do is keep "unkrakened" player entertain. Not even 1 day, this event already dead. I waited 5-6 minute for other class to enter.
    7/10 player are totally agree this is the worst event ever. Sorry but this is a honest opinion and we all know if this event deserve a W or an L.

Or one of the devs team can go try your own event. (Without kraken) And lets see how far can you go. I bet you'll die to spider in wave 5.. .
    Thanks. I hope dev team accept critism.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I can't even go more than the 3rd wave... After waiting for quite a while for multiple random players to enter the event maps. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Plat sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

there is a big gap between mythic user and kraken user.. dev need to look up about it.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drawfflerz View Post
    there is a big gap between mythic user and kraken user.. dev need to look up about it.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Swap to swamp gear on proc to add to stats. Not sure what lvl a player would stop swapping due to difficulty.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why even putting harvesting in an event with time? ._.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,476 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We have verified an issue with this. When we fix the issue, we will auto-grant the badge to anyone that qualifies.
    Issue fixed and badges awarded.

Incorrect badge background for Voriyana has been fixed as well and the preview post has been updated.

-ALS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Increase Death Blossom. Been to wave 101, have all other ingredients and a few recipes but only 3 of 50 blossoms. For people doing this solely to craft and not LB don't see any real possibility.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why still no explanation about nerfing the mobs?I wonder if devs play the event before they release it to understand how easy or hard it is lol

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
    Increase Death Blossom. Been to wave 101, have all other ingredients and a few recipes but only 3 of 50 blossoms. For people doing this solely to craft and not LB don't see any real possibility.
    If you are trying to loot it from monsters, etc. you will want to read this...

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Death-Blossom
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Can you make blood pool bigger and the death blossom to drop for all of the team members ?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexwwe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default Feedback: Twilight Temple Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    I dont see the point we( who dont/cant/unable to run lb ) farming in this event. The lich orb is probably only farmable after wave 20+ . Even if we farm till 5k token...the recipe is totally useless lol. Kraken user can farm 1000 token per 30 minute(or better). We cant even reach that wave to collect material for crafting because this event is only for kraken user. People leave when they see me using zaarus aqua lol..

Sts please consider this. I know its lb event but the least you can do is keep "unkrakened" player entertain. Not even 1 day, this event already dead. I waited 5-6 minute for other class to enter.
    7/10 player are totally agree this is the worst event ever. Sorry but this is a honest opinion and we all know if this event deserve a W or an L.

Or one of the devs team can go try your own event. (Without kraken) And lets see how far can you go. I bet you'll die to spider in wave 5.. .
    Its not lb event anymore, its 2 weeks rest event

Its so frustrating, admins read this and wont say why we cant have better rewards.. Idk they probably think banner and bunch of small stuff is enough, and it would be, if banner was at least decent looking, its gonna be like the golden medusa banner, forever forgotten and not worn by anyone. You did a good job on everything here, map, craft and store vanities design, even pets, why lack so much on lb.

If the rewards don’t improve i bet the many ppl who prepared for this event will feel neglected, for getting scammed like this, they probably gonna prepare for next temple too, don’t you think?

Ign ~ Danrog

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post

I think your criticism is fair - but the event is meant to be very challenging.

It is definitely not for solo players with mixed / poor gear or inexperienced players.

Getting past Realm Weaver with 6/6 Legendary is feasible but you do have to spec for it - and it helps if you've got good jewels and a decent pet.

Spec for damage resistance or armor buffs. If you have a pet like Anky, Staggos or Eggsorcist you'll sail through the single-digit waves.

To build and balance the event I had to play it between 4 and 6 hours a day every day (alternating between different classes and equipment loadouts) for a little over five weeks. I am aware of what it takes and am quite comfortable with how hard it is for players at the low end of the gear spectrum and how "easy" it is at the high end.

Best of luck to you!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I think your criticism is fair - but the event is meant to be very challenging.

It is definitely not for solo players with mixed / poor gear or inexperienced players.

Getting past Realm Weaver with 6/6 Legendary is feasible but you do have to spec for it - and it helps if you've got good jewels and a decent pet.

Spec for damage resistance or armor buffs. If you have a pet like Anky, Staggos or Eggsorcist you'll sail through the single-digit waves.

To build and balance the event I had to play it between 4 and 6 hours a day every day (alternating between different classes and equipment loadouts) for a little over five weeks. I am aware of what it takes and am quite comfortable with how hard it is for players at the low end of the gear spectrum and how "easy" it is at the high end.

Best of luck to you!
    I understand now. Thank you for the perfect suggestions of build that i can use to tank the mobs in event zone. Sorry for the critism of dissapointment from me. Now i understand what's the main purpose of this event. I just still can't accept the fact that this event is 2 weeks and it happen during my one month holiday @.@.( Unlucky me )

However, Sts team did a good job on the vanity realmkiller vanity set. I wish yall a goodluck on whatever plan yall team are currently working on during this 2 weeks. ( Forgotten vanity, new rusk weapon, etc). Last but not least, We're looking forward to Forgotten Vanity Event too!!

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #98
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Its not lb event anymore, its 2 weeks rest event

Its so frustrating, admins read this and wont say why we cant have better rewards.. Idk they probably think banner and bunch of small stuff is enough, and it would be, if banner was at least decent looking, its gonna be like the golden medusa banner, forever forgotten and not worn by anyone. You did a good job on everything here, map, craft and store vanities design, even pets, why lack so much on lb.

If the rewards don’t improve i bet the many ppl who prepared for this event are very ecstatic now, getting scammed like this, they probably gonna prepare for next temple too, don’t you think?

Ign ~ Danrog
    Banners for 'Temple' events have always been the heads of the boss monsters. This event keeps with tradition and adds cloth physics :-)

Given that this event is rightfully viewed as the one truly competitive event in Arlor these banners and titles have unique, outsized meaning. I realize that you don't think they are pretty but owning one will make you distinct among all the other Legends who never got past wave 4 (and that's most folks).

I have specifically responded to the demand that Necromancer Dead Fire aura be awarded for LB. I have said 'no.' From the moment it was conceived it was meant to be a Plat exclusive. Making it a LB reward, restricting it to a max of 30 players ever... maybe even making it 'bound,' feels like a betrayal of its coolness.

Similarly, relegating the Realmkiller vanities to Leaderboard runners would certainly make (some) runners happy but these were always meant to be much more available.

It's totally fair to criticize the Twilight Temple as having "too few LB rewards," and the team will take it under consideration for future events.
    | | | |

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Banners for 'Temple' events have always been the heads of the boss monsters. This event keeps with tradition and adds cloth physics :-)

Given that this event is rightfully viewed as the one truly competitive event in Arlor these banners and titles have unique, outsized meaning. I realize that you don't think they are pretty but owning one will make you distinct among all the other Legends who never got past wave 4 (and that's most folks).

I have specifically responded to the demand that Necromancer Dead Fire aura be awarded for LB. I have said 'no.' From the moment it was conceived it was meant to be a Plat exclusive. Making it a LB reward, restricting it to a max of 30 players ever... maybe even making it 'bound,' feels like a betrayal of its coolness.

Similarly, relegating the Realmkiller vanities to Leaderboard runners would certainly make (some) runners happy but these were always meant to be much more available.

It's totally fair to criticize the Twilight Temple as having "too few LB rewards," and the team will take it under consideration for future events.
    You can still fix it, add some halo + new arc pet and remove the top 50 and these lockeds from top 10, if you are honest about “taking it under consideration” you might as well start now.

Also the best items are that with low quantity and high “coolness”, not good looking that are mass produced and they end up labeled cheap (automatically losing its op look benefits)

Still not too late to repair the obvious mistake that you made, give to lb something thats worth it!

Ign ~ Danrog

25.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #100
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    You can still fix it, add some halo + new arc pet and remove the top 50 and these lockeds from top 10, if you are honest about “taking it under consideration” you might as well start now.

Also the best items are that with low quantity and high “coolness”, not good looking that are mass produced and they end up labeled cheap (automatically losing its op look benefits)

Still not too late to repair the obvious mistake that you made, give to lb something thats worth it!

Ign ~ Danrog
    Forget it.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: