So I've been pretty absent from Pocket Legends for a while now for a reason im pretty sure most new or returning players nowadays can relate to.

The reason being difficulty in progressing , capping should not be seen a luxury, its pretty much impossible for lets say a level 1 that just started playing the game to progress to level 76+ if he doesnt spend time begging for someone to give him gold so he can buy an oktal pet or any event pet without which the game would be unplayable for them. Notice how I said impossible after level 76? I consider the 76 cap to be the last actually playable cap which didnt rely on who had the most expensive pet or the most XP kits, but how much time you actually spent grinding dungeons with your friends, which is what was mainly responsible for creating such a strong community back in 2011-2014 .

In my opinion participation in events(seeing how most are level 105+ recommended now) shouldnt be a problem for anyone of any level.

Im not sure the developers realize how big the black market is and how much more theyre profiting since everything is so scarce and gold or fortune is hard for a new player to gain.

Arcane Legends for an example added a great addition leveling after the 56 cap was introduced in their game, they made it fun and rewarding for players to do quests, with increasing the XP quests give, PL on the other hand gives no help to new players, making it hard for them to progress and fall in love with the game. Adding something similar to better the experience new players get wouldn't be hard considering itll help grow the community.
(for the record you can go level 1 to level 81(current cap) in less than a day doing nothing but quests in AL, no xp kits or items needed)

Every high level or rich person is either a long time players who generated his fortune when it was possible or a blackmarketer nowadays, you dont see any fresh faces in PL nowadays, nothing(if youre ignoring the fact half the community stopped playing) player wise has changed since since 76 cap apart from their IGNs. (:

I'd like to hear your feedback and what you guys think