Thread: The main problem of Pocket Legends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think one of the biggest problems is the lack of purpose between events. STS should consider doing like "mini events" or something to add in some more weekly quests for us to do. They could put in plat sales and limited time items in the plat store. That brings in revenue and players. I know lots of players are quest hounds and would do a silly little quest every week for limited loot or a funny title or a badge. New players would see a game that is active and possibly opportunities to level up. All of these ideas could bring in revenue if done correctly with enough promotion.

I think quests for EXP or basic pets is a wonderful idea. Perhaps yakob would be a good potential pet for that or DEV dragon. Or design a new dragon like lil Loko that you get at a certain level but with stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeaneye View Post
    I think one of the biggest problems is the lack of purpose between events. STS should consider doing like "mini events" or something to add in some more weekly quests for us to do. They could put in plat sales and limited time items in the plat store. That brings in revenue and players. I know lots of players are quest hounds and would do a silly little quest every week for limited loot or a funny title or a badge. New players would see a game that is active and possibly opportunities to level up. All of these ideas could bring in revenue if done correctly with enough promotion.

I think quests for EXP or basic pets is a wonderful idea. Perhaps yakob would be a good potential pet for that or DEV dragon. Or design a new dragon like lil Loko that you get at a certain level but with stats.
    Or maybe a campaign that is worth playing more?

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk