Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Necro Aura

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    So you mean sts should release limited edition items in unlimited quantities so that anyone can buy , so that there are more items in the game than the number of players & no one feels like using the item coz everyone has it or it’s too common , they be much better off releasing different stuff Everytime and keeping it limited quantity , even the 120 aura limit seems a bit too much to me imo !
    That's just how u think.

People who paid for them in platinum will use them.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    That's just how u think.

People who paid for them in platinum will use them.

You are probably living in some fantasy world i think .

Rarity matters a lot and that's a fact weather you believe it or not .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

You are probably living in some fantasy world i think .

Rarity matters a lot and that's a fact weather you believe it or not .
    I think you need to think harder. There are a lot of other games where people buy skins to please their own eyes and make their own gameplay better.

Not everything is about *Profit*

I can guarantee you. People will still buy auras from store even if they were in unlimited quantity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If only they made necro aura as a LB top 5 reward I would not be shocked that it will cost 3b on the first day! Best aura in a while, great job by sts! So the point is the aura is so pretty that even with the 120 quantity ( although it could be much less because I saw some hc have one) the supply is still overwhelmed by the demand thats why the prices shoots!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I think you need to think harder. There are a lot of other games where people buy skins to please their own eyes and make their own gameplay better.

Not everything is about *Profit*

I can guarantee you. People will still buy auras from store even if they were in unlimited quantity.

yes, but players also want to be unique, if everyone has the same aura it will become undesirable very soon
    anyway, they wont repeat the sale since thats not how u lead a business, unless there was something bugged with it and deserves compensation

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    yes, but players also want to be unique, if everyone has the same aura it will become undesirable very soon
    anyway, they wont repeat the sale since thats not how u lead a business, unless there was something bugged with it and deserves compensation

It's not STS's problem if something becomes undesirable after being sold out.

STS will make sale, and nothing will prevent people from spending their money. In this case, both party will be happy.

Especially for this Aura. I can say with certainty, it would have sold a lot more pieces than 120. It would have made STS a huge profit AND people would have been happy for having a chance to purchase it.

From what I can tell, a lot of people bought plats but weren't able to purchase the aura. Its like STS is almost self-sabotaging their sales?

They don't have to repeat the sale for this specific aura. I am just saying it would be nice if future good looking auras were released in unlimited quantities as a step from stopping manipulation.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

STS will make sale, and nothing will prevent people from spending their money. In this case, both party will be happy.

Especially for this Aura. I can say with certainty, it would have sold a lot more pieces than 120. It would have made STS a huge profit AND people would have been happy for having a chance to purchase it.

From what I can tell, a lot of people bought plats but weren't able to purchase the aura. Its like STS is almost self-sabotaging their sales?

They don't have to repeat the sale for this specific aura. I am just saying it would be nice if future good looking auras were released in unlimited quantities as a step from stopping manipulation.

for sure they could have sold more but that actually isnt the smartest move, for example, if they gave us 5x greater odds for kraken gear in locks we would alrdy be so much more bored of current expansion than what we currently r, the point is to make players work for it and feel rewarded for their hard work so the players stay hooked like u guys r rn in this thread cuz obviously u love it, they made it 4h instead of 2h interval for a reason
    afterall they r keeping this small game run for over 10years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Regarding Necro Aura

MR. PLOID , if stuff isn’t limited in quantity the excitement of getting something from the store is gone and there won’t be any hype , will literally lead to more loss to sts than profit if every good looking item is released in unlimited quantity.

Then why would someone pay 1700 plat next time for another good aura , atleast lesser people would be interested in buying the the newer stuff with platinum whearas they can just get stuff for cheaper if they spend gold , the featured store sale items are desirable only because they are in limited quantities .

You are literally are thinking too much on the surface and not thinking about the long term !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

MR. PLOID , if stuff isn’t limited in quantity the excitement of getting something from the store is gone and there won’t be any hype , will literally lead to more loss to sts than profit if every good looking item is released in unlimited quantity, good items will get very cheap in gold , then why would someone pay 1700 plat next time for another good aura , atleast lesser people would be interested in buying the the newer stuff with platinum whearas they can just get stuff for cheaper if they spend gold on it .
    People would stop buying the unlimited aura when their market value drops below the value of 1.8k plats. It's not hard to underatand.

Currently, most 1.8k plats aura were going for 100-120m on release.

If the gold value of the unlimited auras were to fall below that price, people will realize it's time to stop buying if their sole purpose is to make gold by re-selling. But some people wouldn't care as much and buy to keep it for themselves. These are the people I am voicing out for. People who want to please their ownself but couldn't buy due to the auras being sold out in 0.001 sec.

Let's do the math to help you see the value of platinums:

Elite Awakes have the most stable prices outside of awake event, and are the cheapest thing available for purchase for platinums.

1.8k platinum would give you 360 elite awakes.

Each Elite Awake is worth 260k atm, but let's say it was 300k.

1.8k platinum worth of Elite Awake would then be 108m.

You could say this is the current gold value of 1.8k plats.

People just need to stop buying the "unlimited" auras if the price falls below that as they can get more value for their plats through buying elite awakes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

People would stop buying the unlimited aura when their market value drops below the value of 1.8k plats. It's not hard to underatand.

If the gold value of the unlimited auras were to fall below that price, people will realize it's time to stop buying if their sole purpose is to make gold by re-selling. But some people wouldn't care as much and buy to keep it for themselves. These are the people I am voicing out for. People who want to please their ownself but couldn't buy due to the auras being sold out in 0.001 sec.

Elite Awakes have the most stable prices outside of awake event, and are the cheapest thing available for purchase for platinums.

People just need to stop buying the "unlimited" auras if the price falls below that as they can get more value for their plats through buying elite awakes.

If store sales aren't limited quantity , it would surely reduce the desirability to purchase items from store by a lot in the long run atleast, and there would be literally no or very less hype for buying newer items in the store and would lead to a very bad player experience .

There is already too many items in the game and now you want them to even remove the limited quantity cap from the store sale items

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

market doesnt work that way, it takes time for it to stabilize so if people were to keep on buying within those 2 days until its seemingly worth 120m, it would be 50m in the next week due to stabilization delay
    gems r not defining value of plats, its about whats the most relevant at the moment, in this case those were plat eggs (i opened 320 plat eggs to get the aura btw, making it ~6plat/egg or 320m+ which was around the initial price of the aura)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

If store sales aren't limited quantity , it would surely reduce the desirability to purchase items from store by a lot in the long run atleast, and there would be literally no or very less hype for buying newer items in the store .
    The desire-ability stems from the quality of the item.

As I have said earlier, rarity can easily be manipulated.

As in other games, if something looks really good to you. You would wanna buy it.

Yes, rarity is important but so is the looks of something. And looks can't be manipulated whereas rarity can.

We can take this aura for example. People would still buy it even if they were unlimited in store.

Right now the price of this Aura is way above the platinum value. This clearly indicates that the demand is much much higher than quantity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    market doesnt work that way, it takes time for it to stabilize so if people were to keep on buying within those 2 days until its seemingly worth 120m, it would be 50m in the next week due to stabilization delay
    gems r not defining value of plats, its about whats the most relevant at the moment, in this case those were plat eggs (i opened 320 plat eggs to get the aura btw, making it ~6plat/egg or 320m+ which was around the initial price of the aura)

It's not about plat eggs. Gold to plat value does not equal plat to gold value in this game. This has been the case every since the release of plat eggs.

As plat is the premium currency, it requires much more gold to obtain plat than it is to obtain gold via plat.

Stablity is an unknown variable. A price can double in upcoming weeks as well as being halved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

As in other games, if something looks really good to you. You would wanna buy it.

Yes, rarity is important but so is the looks of something. And looks can't be manipulated whereas rarity can.

We can take this aura for example. People would still buy it even if they were unlimited in store.

Right now the price of this Aura is way above the platinum value. This clearly indicates that the demand is much much higher than quantity.

I see what you mean , but still i don't think it would be wise to release items in unlimited quantities , i am pretty sure if that gets done a lot , it will surely lead to lesser items selling in store sales in the very near future and reduce the hype for limited store sales by a lot .

They used to do unlimited store sales in the past i remember, they removed that probably for some very good reasons, sts isn't really dumb to make a loss for themselves by selling items in limited quantities !
    Last edited by Itzmemohsin; 05-03-2023 at 05:18 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

It's not about plat eggs. Gold to plat value does not equal plat to gold value in this game. This has been the case every since the release of plat eggs.

As plat is the premium currency, it requires much more gold to obtain plat than it is to obtain gold via plat.

Stablity is an unknown variable. A price can double in upcoming weeks as well as being halved.

yes its unknown variable when u dont understand it, if it worked the way u say then i wouldnt have made profit now from buying plat with gold (im not saying its a big deal tho..just using it as argument)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Limited quantity items should stay that way. No thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

It should always stay as limited so as not to saturate the market. Nonetheless, players can always buy from other player if they missed it from store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I find this so funny..years ago we had lots of drama on pvp threads..now it’s about auras! How things change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Yea gems do not define the value of plat.

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Cringe aura drama always something new in this game