Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LB items untradable again ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default LB items untradable again ?

I know this post might be hated but I really think lb should go untradable again maybe for a while at least
    Because so much items coming in events in every way possible crafting , boss loot and chests adding store sales and with the lb and so much new items coming with it , we r all losing so much gold , items losing value constantly , lots of ppl selling what they just purchased or bought half prices all the time .

Lb was always successful wether they can sell it or keep it exclusive to them selves

Just some thought u can agree or not no problem , just think of slowing down a bit ..

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1
    i think dont make all lb event loot tradeable lost its value so much since now event 24x7 nonstop

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spidt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Tradeable rewards are good for people with jobs and little free time. If not for that then it would be impossible for anyone other than a person with no responsibilities to aquire these.

Im sure there are some players that this is how they farm for gold, by using their time. I would suggest to make part of the rewards not tradeable but 100% think they should continue to do what they are doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Tradeable rewards are good for people with jobs and little free time. If not for that then it would be impossible for anyone other than a person with no responsibilities to aquire these.

Im sure there are some players that this is how they farm for gold, by using their time. I would suggest to make part of the rewards not tradeable but 100% think they should continue to do what they are doing.
    U r not the only one that don’t have time for lb I almost never do lb and if I did I can never aim to top 10 I don’t have the enough time to dedicate to this but look at the whole picture , every lb ppl selling half price and less And yet lb items r not most wanted items any more u sell half price u buy them high and then they also gone not goes half price too ..
    Already we r getting every thing lb offers through other ways , like banners titles and badges in store and farming events , boss loot etc. I m talking about the economy of the game in general , that’s my point not you or me especially ..
    Seems going down hill to me tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1

Actually as an lb player i agree with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to madyceline For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    U r not the only one that don’t have time for lb I almost never do lb and if I did I can never aim to top 10 I don’t have the enough time to dedicate to this but look at the whole picture , every lb ppl selling half price and less And yet lb items r not most wanted items any more u sell half price u buy them high and then they also gone not goes half price too ..
    Already we r getting every thing lb offers through other ways , like banners titles and badges in store and farming events , boss loot etc. I m talking about the economy of the game in general , that’s my point not you or me especially ..
    Seems going down hill to me tbh
    If they didnt have leaderboard items that are tradeable you would have seen the rarest items skyrocket in price more than they did. Having a selection of high priced items helps stabilize the economy as in there are more people spending more gold with more choices as where to invest. This is just speculation on my end.

You are speaking on prices in gold, i think maybe you are not lookin at the big picture because there are more factors than gold. Having the same 100 people get every leaderboard because they do not have real world obligations is not something that should be defended. Ask yourself how general pop feels about that and how that is a step in the right direction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

If they made the rewards look better it wouldn't be that bad.
    I told the devs many times to make the vanities look good else no one will run lb as a competition and the vanities would be very cheap.
    Cinco, I know you remember the discord convo about the vanity subject, you believed in rarity I believed in quality. You guys put bad auras up for sale and maybe 25% of them sell. You put up a really good aura like the necromancer and 100% of the auras sell.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    If they didnt have leaderboard items that are tradeable you would have seen the rarest items skyrocket in price more than they did. Having a selection of high priced items helps stabilize the economy as in there are more people spending more gold with more choices as where to invest. This is just speculation on my end.

You are speaking on prices in gold, i think maybe you are not lookin at the big picture because there are more factors than gold. Having the same 100 people get every leaderboard because they do not have real world obligations is not something that should be defended. Ask yourself how general pop feels about that and how that is a step in the right direction.
    They r gonna keep coming u know ? and I mean store , boss loot event which u farm it all improved really , we r already loaded , choices are already there I m saying let’s just have lil less , too much is destroying the normal players more than the rich ones it’s them who sells half they bought when needs gold ..

U r talking like I m saying please no more new items , NO !

Just having less , its going crazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

LB is a choice, buying lb items is a choice. I cannot connect how new tradable LB vanities affects the economy, if it do it is for the better since the gold circulates more. Another point is that future Lb vanities should stay tradable, as an lb player it is a great thing to have an option to either keep or sell no matter if I profit or not because Lb is a competition all vyed hard for it and it will be better to rewarded than to display it on houses where few appreciates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I told the devs many times to make the vanities look good else no one will run lb as a competition and the vanities would be very cheap.
    Cinco, I know you remember the discord convo about the vanity subject, you believed in rarity I believed in quality. You guys put bad auras up for sale and maybe 25% of them sell. You put up a really good aura like the necromancer and 100% of the auras sell.
    Rarity surely does matter more than quality , those necromancer auras sold out 100% mainly for the reason that there hasn’t been a good looking aura in quite a long while , if they keep releasing only the stuff that people like then people won’t get as excited when real o.p / good looking stuff gets added to the game , there should be a proper balance between rarity & quality and very good looking stuff should be added once in ages , atleast that’s my opinion .

One more thing , I am pretty sure those necromancer auras won’t retain their value in gold as they aren’t rare at all and there are many more good auras coming in future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Guys I do respect y’all agree or disagree but it’s the only solution available for having less items as we have constant events followed with store sales
    We r not in old days any more what ever u have will keep losing value , choices yes , but it’s too much choices
    U can’t stop ppl for selling less than half prices anymore bcoz less buyers for every single item except top rares

Just think of it , it’s becoming race for buying lb or not lb then race for selling too , who sells first gets a better offer or gets offered at all ..then next

U r suppose to be able to sell when u need gold but since long time u can’t so how about now and laterrrr , this is imo crippling the game
    Last edited by Sabiee; 05-01-2023 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yeah, just compare the price of Ancient Prediction Banner and Oldice Banner(idk spell)...Ancient is 500m+ althought it is top 25 and not top 10 lmoa. Bit Oldice banner which is as same as Ancient(week 2) is below 200m+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Yeah, just compare the price of Ancient Prediction Banner and Oldice Banner(idk spell)...Ancient is 500m+ althought it is top 25 and not top 10 lmoa. Bit Oldice banner which is as same as Ancient(week 2) is below 200m+
    Ancient banner was pretty unique in its style and a first of its kind , if that same style of banner keeps getting released in future lbs , I am 100% sure it will go under 10% of its price at which it is right now. The banner is pretty transparent and doesn’t even look clear while walking / different situations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+1
    I agree with every single word you said.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Manisblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

+1 , economy dead.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pars For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

BIG ++++ do it pls

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaido150500 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

+1 It marks players who worked hard for the said vanity. And all lb vanities that I've had were untradable and I see no harm with it. Kinda neat seeing it not being tossed around by merchants, but people who deemed worthy for it wears it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

As someone who doesn't have much time to run lb and a huge fan of artwork, I love having tradable lb vanities. People who run these events day and night may need gold afterwards to recoup their cost to run. Currently it's up to the winners to keep or to sell and prices are usually highest right after an event. If they ran to collect them, then prices wouldn't even matter. It's the people who buy them up afterwards trying to make profits only for them not to hold value is the issue at hand. As others have stated, all this can be solved by having beautiful pretty items. The recent rewards have been slightly lackluster especially with no particles or special effects on armor/helm/banners. If they make auras like Necromancer or a blue ice fire version of it, there's no way they would lose value. I've been preaching that desirability is greater than rarity nowadays.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

I agree with kakashi and share the same reasons as someone who is busy IRL.

LB vanities aren't losing value because they're now tradable. They're losing value because they (at least the most recent batches) just aren't as desirable as some more affordable vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    As someone who doesn't have much time to run lb and a huge fan of artwork, I love having tradable lb vanities. People who run these events day and night may need gold afterwards to recoup their cost to run. Currently it's up to the winners to keep or to sell and prices are usually highest right after an event. If they ran to collect them, then prices wouldn't even matter. It's the people who buy them up afterwards trying to make profits only for them not to hold value is the issue at hand. As others have stated, all this can be solved by having beautiful pretty items. The recent rewards have been slightly lackluster especially with no particles or special effects on armor/helm/banners. If they make auras like Necromancer or a blue ice fire version of it, there's no way they would lose value. I've been preaching that desirability is greater than rarity nowadays.

I agree that recent lb vanities weren’t that good at all , but just want to point out that rarity is a part of desirablity .

Currently the problem with lb vanities / lb runners is they have to spend more gold on energy / other stuff to run the event than what they can make back by selling , the value of their time is completely lost coz there’s too many tradable lb vanities , atleast that’s what I think , correct me if I am wrong !