Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Temple LB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Temple LB

It seems people are just transferring gear to alt accounts in order to hog LB since rewards are now tradeable and can be sold. I see top 10 Mages just making second, third, and fourth mage accounts, transferring their gear to them and getting on lb. Pretty sure the top 10 is only 2 or 3 people in the mage section hogging the rewards so others don’t get them. Is this normal? Seems pretty lame and kinda defeats the purpose of the leaderboard to find the top 10 mage players.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Same story every time, devs dont seem to want to do anything about it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

shhh...this event specially made for them...exclusively 2 week for them...its their game..dang..really mis old dev...al starting to chnge since december 2021

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Take lb from them then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Take lb from them then?
    I’m on it. That doesn’t change that it’s still lame af and easily fixable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

well just let them be , and if u don't like it just don't buy their lb vanities? the price will go down for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ehse View Post
    well just let them be , and if u don't like it just don't buy their lb vanities? the price will go down for sure
    You’re missing the point of a leaderboard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newmage View Post
    It seems people are just transferring gear to alt accounts in order to hog LB since rewards are now tradeable and can be sold. I see top 10 Mages just making second, third, and fourth mage accounts, transferring their gear to them and getting on lb. Pretty sure the top 10 is only 2 or 3 people in the mage section hogging the rewards so others don’t get them. Is this normal? Seems pretty lame and kinda defeats the purpose of the leaderboard to find the top 10 mage players.
    Not gonna lie but if i have the best kraken weapon and i can be Top 1, ...i will get all the rewards from Top 1-10 by playing using my alt and easily monopolise the price. ( Need 10 and the fact that it is too easy to level up using fish oil octosyn and mindwarp.). But yeah, im just a poor player that cant even reach wave 10 nor 20.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

You’re missing the point of a leaderboard.
    Lb isn't charity. Seems like you don't know the point of a leaderboard.

Whoever exerted their time and funds to level several toons, and effort invested to run each of em, and still managed to place in the top10 deserves to be in their spot.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

Whoever exerted their time and funds to level several toons, and effort invested to run each of em, and still managed to place in the top10 deserves to be in their spot.

Thtats the very reason why are rewards so bad. People were complaining that they are not good and so on, thats the reason why cuz if u have the best gear u can literally have 50 toons in lb and noone can do anything about it. These temple events are kinda pointless since its the same people with 10 toons in lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Point of a leaderboard is to find the best players and grind your way on to it. Not cheese your way on to it. That’d be like transferring your rank in a different game to an alt account and being top 10 on the leaderboard just because you made a new account. It’s corny. You should try playing other games to see their LB. Don’t act like this LB takes any grinding it takes only an hour or two at most to do one run. “Still managed to place top 10” if you made it once, you can use the same exact gear and make it again like what are you talking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Not gonna lie but if i have the best kraken weapon and i can be Top 1, ...i will get all the rewards from Top 1-10 by playing using my alt and easily monopolise the price. ( Need 10 and the fact that it is too easy to level up using fish oil octosyn and mindwarp.). But yeah, im just a poor player that cant even reach wave 10 nor 20.
    This is not the proper thinking.

I am one of those "top" mages, and my skills compaired to some of these other LB players are sub-par.

I have "op" gear, but I still havnt even reached waves 110+ yet. (Keyword, yet, I will as I adjust my gameplay and strategy, and learn new... tricks...).

The thing is, just because you have gear doesn't mean you will be on the top LB.

You need strategy, planning, and to have MANY practice runs and HOURS put into these events.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Point of a leaderboard is to find the best players and grind your way on to it. Not cheese your way on to it. That’d be like transferring your rank in a different game to an alt account and being top 10 on the leaderboard just because you made a new account. It’s corny. You should try playing other games to see their LB. Don’t act like this LB takes any grinding it takes only an hour or two at most to do one run. “Still managed to place top 10” if you made it once, you can use the same exact gear and make it again like what are you talking about
    This isn't charity as I said. It increases the competition, which is the main characteristic of a leaderboard. If people are restricted to only 1 toon per account, then even newbies would be able to hop in the leaderboard with very very low standings.

You can place several toons on every lb. Even energy-based events, the ones who exerts the most effort grinding can place several spots. It has always been like this eversince lbs were a thing? on every lb category. Survival of the fittest.

Now, all I see is you're salty about having a hard time for a spot and want a change to make it easier. Which is the contrary of a leaderboard.

Furthermore, developers had already given statements regarding this "issue" and they don't see a problem. Also, even if they restrict 1 toon per account in the leaderboard, players would just transfer to different accounts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Thtats the very reason why are rewards so bad. People were complaining that they are not good and so on, thats the reason why cuz if u have the best gear u can literally have 50 toons in lb and noone can do anything about it. These temple events are kinda pointless since its the same people with 10 toons in lb.
    This has no correlation to why lb rewards are bad. Its another issue regarding their design team and allocation of rewards, in which it would be more favorable for them to allocate the best looking vanities (aura's, halos) behind paywalls.

The same people who get the same positions are those who constantly use their brains to play, not their mouths. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Read previous comments. I’m in the top 10, on one account. I don’t see the point in making other accounts just to be greedy. Spin it any way you want but this isn’t how a leaderboard is supposed to work. Idk if you’ve ever made a leaderboard in a different game but you start from zero and grind for months, working your way up the ladder. You don’t just duplicate your character like in this game. That takes zero effort or as you say “exerting energy”. How much energy does it take to stash your gear, go on another account and get it out? LMAO. It’s simply just people exploiting the fact the devs won’t do anything about it. Do any mental gymnastics you want but you and I both know a top 10 rogue section, a mage section, and a warrior section is to find the best 10 rogues, mages and warriors. Simple as that. Almost sounds like you’re just one of the people doing it and trying to justify your greedy behavior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

There are 50 spots and maybe 20 of each class has passed wave 39 solo. It really shows there aren't many good players in the game which is expected so people using alts only makes it more competitive.
    Its the hardest lb event this game has, I don't see a reason to make it easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    This is not the proper thinking.

I am one of those "top" mages, and my skills compaired to some of these other LB players are sub-par.

I have "op" gear, but I still havnt even reached waves 110+ yet. (Keyword, yet, I will as I adjust my gameplay and strategy, and learn new... tricks...).

The thing is, just because you have gear doesn't mean you will be on the top LB.

You need strategy, planning, and to have MANY practice runs and HOURS put into these events.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.
    This aint proper thinking too.
    m just pointing my general idea ( possibilities ).
    It depends on you if you have op gears but still cant reach wave 110+. But here im saying "if i have op gears and i can be top 1" which means IF I HAVE VERY OP GEARS AND ALREADY IN TOP 1.. i can easily use the same method/gears/build/strategy to score the same points again using my other char.

"Just because u have op gear doesnt mean you will be in lb".. Bro, ofc...did i said owning kraken weapon will GUARANTEE you in leaderboard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Read previous comments. I’m in the top 10, on one account. I don’t see the point in making other accounts just to be greedy. Spin it any way you want but this isn’t how a leaderboard is supposed to work. Idk if you’ve ever made a leaderboard in a different game but you start from zero and grind for months, working your way up the ladder. You don’t just duplicate your character like in this game. That takes zero effort or as you say “exerting energy”. How much energy does it take to stash your gear, go on another account and get it out? LMAO. It’s simply just people exploiting the fact the devs won’t do anything about it. Do any mental gymnastics you want but you and I both know a top 10 rogue section, a mage section, and a warrior section is to find the best 10 rogues, mages and warriors. Simple as that. Almost sounds like you’re just one of the people doing it and trying to justify your greedy behavior
    You must be new. This is every leaderboard ever since 2013. You can't name me another lb where there isn't 2 or more toons in it rn.

Not one lb is grinded from 0. Even seasonal characters are previous winners stashing their gear, paying their way for aps.

Rinse and repeat. There is no solution even if STS cared. Adding restrictions of 1 toon per character? that wouldn't stop people from transffering it to other accounts.

This has nothing to do about greed. Just people palying the game of its entirety of the 2 weeks and keeping themselves occupied. I'd rather see alts than noobs scoring low and still getting spots - thats very contradicting to what scores are to be expected from the leaderboard.

Thanks to these alts the lb is actually worth competing for and makes other leaderboard aspirants play more.

You'd be surprise how dead of a game it would turn out, as a result of adding 1-alt restrictions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You must be new. This is every leaderboard ever since 2013. You can't name me another lb where there isn't 2 or more toons in it rn.

Not one lb is grinded from 0. Even seasonal characters are previous winners stashing their gear, paying their way for aps.

Rinse and repeat. There is no solution even if STS cared. Adding restrictions of 1 toon per character? that wouldn't stop people from transffering it to other accounts.

This has nothing to do about greed. Just people palying the game of its entirety of the 2 weeks and keeping themselves occupied. I'd rather see alts than noobs scoring low and still getting spots - thats very contradicting to what scores are to be expected from the leaderboard.

Thanks to these alts the lb is actually worth competing for and makes other leaderboard aspirants play more.

You'd be surprise how dead of a game it would turn out, as a result of adding 1-alt restrictions.

Yeah you’re definitely just one of the people doing it LOL. Stop being greedy buddy, let other people shine too. It’s not that hard. 100% I’m above you on the LB and even I’m not making alts just to knock people down the ladder. Scummy behavior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Have u played other games???

League of Legends, Valorant, and many other games....the top players get the top ranks on their alt accounts as well.

Infact, in league of legends, a single player once occupied rank 1, rank 5, and rank 7 on the leaderboard. There are millions of active players per day in league. Think about it. It's all about talent, effort, and time.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk