Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Rusk Industries Prototype Force Hunter Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

please make a darksaber vanity that would look epic on all classes pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

For the god Sake atleast ask Chatgpt or Another AI to help you guys design Vanities...its Free I swear...

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Just like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigannte View Post
    release the Kraken set to everyone! use the vanities to profit, you launch weapons that are inaccessible to 90% of users, let everyone have the pleasure of enjoying the gameplay of the Kraken set!
    Exactly what i think , they should make the game completely free to play for everyone [Everyone Should have very easy access to o.p gears] and only make profits selling auras , vanities and maybe even pets , it's a much more sustainable model and will surely make the game much much more active and profitable .

Currently it's almost impossible for a normal player to get very good gears unless he is some insane psycho willing to play the game a lot [especially this kind of game whereas there are much more attractive games ] , gears feel so pay to win imo , i know everything is a option but it is very brutal for new and poor players and even normal players to continue playing the game , it's an unlimited grind which is not much fun , rather it would be much better if everyone had equal access to all the gears and competed .

Arcane legends should be more of a social centric game which earns it's profits from selling cosmetics and things of status symbol , for example : housing , vanities , eggs , leaderboard events etc , the unique proposition of AL in my opinion is it's trading mechanism, housing and just how easy and fun it is to interact with people !

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

define 'normal' ... then u can judge 'insane'. we play fun u say 'psycho'. where is ur social to start with. ignore then complain. u messy ur language show. dont try posting again .bad no skill . no knowledge .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

forgot to quote Itzmemohsin. sry

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jho View Post
    Is STS that blind? It costs 2.5m to buy keys and open 5 crates. That is not how you gold sink guys..that is just stupid
    Fr lmao. But thatd be easily solved by just opening lockeds using crate keys instead of open a bunch of em using pure gold in vendor, plus theres a guaranteed loot with individual lockeds. They should just change the currency for the unlocked crates in vendor for tokens instead of gold, cus just like u said it is just stupid lol

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Young2747 View Post
    define 'normal' ... then u can judge 'insane'. we play fun u say 'psycho'. where is ur social to start with. ignore then complain. u messy ur language show. dont try posting again .bad no skill . no knowledge .
    You write like a caveman. No u. U language messy. Me play fun no psycho. Maaaaan at least form a proper sentence before u put a "."

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jho View Post
    Is STS that blind? It costs 2.5m to buy keys and open 5 crates. That is not how you gold sink guys..that is just stupid
    They're not blind, they know exactly what they're doing, crate key event is within the time frame of this event. Its an opportunity to make money off demand for keys in plat store. This was never about a gold sink lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Exactly what i think , they should make the game completely free to play for everyone [Everyone Should have very easy access to o.p gears] and only make profits selling auras , vanities and maybe even pets , it's a much more sustainable model and will surely make the game much much more active and profitable .

Currently it's almost impossible for a normal player to get very good gears unless he is some insane psycho willing to play the game a lot [especially this kind of game whereas there are much more attractive games ] , gears feel so pay to win imo , i know everything is a option but it is very brutal for new and poor players and even normal players to continue playing the game , it's an unlimited grind which is not much fun , rather it would be much better if everyone had equal access to all the gears and competed .

Arcane legends should be more of a social centric game which earns it's profits from selling cosmetics and things of status symbol , for example : housing , vanities , eggs , leaderboard events etc , the unique proposition of AL in my opinion is it's trading mechanism, housing and just how easy and fun it is to interact with people !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salb View Post
    For the god Sake atleast ask Chatgpt or Another AI to help you guys design Vanities...its Free I swear...

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by takotako View Post
    You write like a caveman.

Is it to me? i didnt say u . be content. ok?

my point is that if u play alot doesnt mean u psycho. game is fun. conclude. its not a drug .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Most low iq comment I've read in my entire life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

more goodies in token store pls 🥺 or just make unlocked crates purchasable with event tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I feel like there is no point in writing in forums and try and talk some sense. They don't read them and if they do they just ban the players that they don't agree with. In the end they will continue killing the game event after event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    Most low iq comment I've read in my entire life.
    I see Mr judge , i see your IQ might be too low to understand what i mean !!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

lower the cost of unlock crate for non plat players to enjoy the event, 2m for 1 pull is too much, 500k is fair, anyways, nice event tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Agree 500k would be perfect for store crates.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I see Mr judge , i see your IQ might be too low to understand what i mean !!!
    Imagine an mmorpg game and your goal is only to grind for vanities loool. In fact it is very easy to make gold on al now, see the venal?see the zaarus sets? it is so cheap already get a set and farm in rahab by the time you waste replying on this thread you could have earned 1m.