Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Rusk Industries Prototype Force Hunter Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Weak event. Add unlocked crates for tokken cause nothing to spend it after you get all stuff for all 3 class if you want.... Also buff the arc weapons cause they ara just joke compared to the mythic ones...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Sure it was fixed that was the most neccesary stuff in the event ty ty! Ppl disapointed in this event nothing just an empty grind and again some "usefull" overhyped arcane weapons. No point to bother whit the event after you get all stuff from the vendor. But yes. That trash armor set for plat is the first thing to fix and again we who just want to get a good event whitout pay or anything just have to shut our mouth and count the days and hope the other event is not dead in the first days again. Why even this feedback for if you guys not answer our suggestions only the pay to win players?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bruh another event p2w, why i not surprised? please learn how to make a good event, you don't have more creativity, and you still ask for suggestions and don't even follow them..

Enviado de meu 2201117TG usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

the real problem is that they have accustomed everyone to having continuous and back-to-back events. when it wasn't like that before. It is impossible to dedicate the time it deserves to make an incredible event every week. and since everyone is bored with the current maps. they just play in the hope that they will always put an OP event.All this rejection of events would have been avoided if they had created good worlds and stories. that make people not think that this game depends on events to exist.If they had paid attention to creating worlds worth playing, everything would be different. worlds that are permanent should always be top priority.

and for all those people who are complaining about the event. bro events were not designed to please you exactly. It's for whoever you like.if you do not like it. imagine that there is no event and that's it.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yerrisin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    the real problem is that they have accustomed everyone to having continuous and back-to-back events. when it wasn't like that before. It is impossible to dedicate the time it deserves to make an incredible event every week. and since everyone is bored with the current maps. they just play in the hope that they will always put an OP event.All this rejection of events would have been avoided if they had created good worlds and stories. that make people not think that this game depends on events to exist.If they had paid attention to creating worlds worth playing, everything would be different. worlds that are permanent should always be top priority.

and for all those people who are complaining about the event. bro events were not designed to please you exactly. It's for whoever you like.if you do not like it. imagine that there is no event and that's it.

There is rahab and honor pvp. You are right they are spoiled and complaining everytime. They disparage p2w players as if it is a sin when in fact the p2W players are those giving life on this game. They all just want an easy event where they earn hundreds of millions easily. Sts did a good job here, incidentally f2p players don't realize that they benefited from this event too since the krakens are cheaper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    There is rahab and honor pvp. You are right they are spoiled and complaining everytime. They disparage p2w players as if it is a sin when in fact the p2W players are those giving life on this game. They all just want an easy event where they earn hundreds of millions easily. Sts did a good job here, incidentally f2p players don't realize that they benefited from this event too since the krakens are cheaper.
    I haven't seen a single newbie played honor lol

The problem is they did a 2 week dead event that only op players can play followed by another dead event with all its contents behind paywall.
    Thats 3 weeks of dead content bruh, Tho catered towards plat buyers..

I wouldn't mind even if they added a 10-5k token 1-pull crate, atleast theres something for us to continue grinding after the vanities.. let other players experience gambling in a small scale to entice them to open crates (idk if it works lol)

Sure rahab opens every other day but thats all there is in zodias, all other boss portals mostly dead too..
    newbies cant kill solo > no one helps/parties w newbies > newbies gets left out..

If all new/f2p players leave the game, who would buy those kraken sets pulled by plat buyers?

I agree on events needing cooldowns instead of back to back, 2-3days would be good..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UwU123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Force sword need some work

Pull range needs to be adjusted. You have to be right next to something to pull. Extend the range by 3x at least

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Make unlocked chest using our tokens, Thank youuu

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Force weapons abilities need serious buff. How can a mythic weapon abilty be better than arcane one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Buff the arcane gun , no difference between mythic, only stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Add unlocked chest for token

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legitasf View Post
    Buff the arcane gun , no difference between mythic, only stats.

Only mage gun without process

15. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

thank u devs i have my cool boba fett outfit and weapons :,)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Im not asking for much but at least make the vanities that can be bought by tokens tradeable. So that we, f2p can make even a bit of gold on this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If the token vanities are treadable you sell them for 10k each maybe lol useless, lets talk about serious things, buff new arcane weapons pls, bow and gun need better effect

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I think the tokens vanities should have been tradeable . The unlock crate should have costed 500-1k tokens to pull so that it becomes player friend to everyone around . Jewel Chest was a needed thing for this event which did not come .... Vanadium set should have been daily deal set as well as massive crates to increase their worth in terms of buying platinum and getting the crates and vanity set .

Anyways it was fun since it made me run hauntlet and I gained 20k pve kills just to get full token set haha . But hopefully sts dearly takes our feedbacks and implements them ! Thanks and Cheers !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post

I understand, but I don't think that's why. I believe that it is due to lack of real feedback that things have become like this, if we do not give feedback that is bad when things are in ruins, how will they evolve? what's missing is the community coming to give good feedback and thank you when the event is good, it's not just bad feedback that makes things better, what's missing is the community to thank you when the event is good. this is part of evolution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Add unlocked crates for 100 tokens. Nothing makes gold in the event..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Let us know what you think!

-ALS
    very bad event no drop from the boss at all

why was the forgoten vanity event replaced with a trash event like this

Like the previous event, Twilight Temple, most players are bored with it

after a long time this game will die there is no passion to play

I'm just waiting for good events like labyrinth and arcanite field and egg zavier event that's all what players are waiting to play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Let us know what you think!

-ALS
    It's really underwhelming for me, as a f2p player there's nothing to do after you get the vanity (which I didn't event get because I'm not into the theme).

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G970F folosind Tapatalk