Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Rusk Industries Prototype Force Hunter Event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Man the objective of this event is very transparent this time. Coming from someone that does support the game with plat purchases from time to time this one just feels too much. First as others have said 2m for one unlocked makes zero sense everyone has shown you the math with keys. Second having no token unlocked like last year makes the event ungrindable honestly. Third not putting myth Rusk weps back in here wasn't a good move either as these are already very limited items and now with kraken out myth only users would have benefited greatly from their reduction in price. Lastly tho and this is the big one for me introducing insanely OVERKILL arc weps was pointless. A kraken user with just a wep and armor can clear any map. Introducing even more power to the game wasn't necessary at all. Great now I can phase 1 E Rahab in 2 seconds instead of 4 who cares.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

4 weeks of no content at all, no, all the work that you guys put are locked behind money, I understood when easter was a fruitful event for everyone, I thought during the temple event this is fair, but again with this?! No content for us f2p players? Oh how cool of you!

Is there any point of this thread?! Besides the suggestions that are already suggested before this event goes live?! AT LEAST PUT AN UNLOCKED CHEST FOR TOKENS! THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO!! Vanity designs are terrible! It is almost a copy paste from last years! Weapons, you just added another schlong schtik from both ends! Your 2023 letter is already 65% disappoinment! We can't suggest anything aside from ranting and complaining, THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EVENT!!!! HOW LOUD DO I NEED TO BE FOR YOU TO READ, LISTEN, HEAR OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I OR WE'RE SAYING!

And one last thing of one of the worst things you sts have done, making the vanities from vendor UNTRADEABLE FOR HOLY BIG PIECE OF FISH CRAP REASON WHY? You've been doing this many past events I just don't see the point at all!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Come on man, this event for real it’s a grind of 2 hours to get the vanity

There’s nothing good in vendor, no event zone, no lb, no unlocked crate with tokens or anything at all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Undershooting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

All I will say is Lol a 1750 plat vanity set that doesn't look that good and normally vanity sets are 200 plat.
    Arc weapons need buffed, and unlocked chests should be 500k gold each for 1 open. No one in their right mind is going to spend 2mil for an open on a bad rng chest. Especially when 5 plat is 1 open 5 plat is worth 300k not 2mil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Bruh💀💀💀 consider adding something on vendors, even the gold chests where u can get 1-100k gold would do rn💀💀💀...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Another trash event The token exchange is only for vanity which has a bad design, I feel disappointed

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Token exchange dalam event rusk industry

What do you think, tokens can only be exchanged with vanities with makeshift designs

The previous event is also the token just for vanity , what the developer thinks I don't know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I spent 200m gold on the 2m unlocked chests and got nothing valuable so I lost 200m. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What do the developers think of exchanging tokens I don't know, the event is very funny like the previous event, exchanging tokens is only for vanity with an ordinary design xD

I wish there was another item in exchange for the token ,Don't make the event look unattractive like the previous event, this is my complaint thanks Dev for work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ngl i have no problem on bound vanities since i like collectibles. but the problem is, its that all you offer us for 1 WEEK!? i could grind for 1 day & get all those vanities and sleep for the next 6 days💀

Think about the f2p players too, even the plat buyers are complaining..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gaminglogia View Post
    What do the developers think of exchanging tokens I don't know, the event is very funny like the previous event, exchanging tokens is only for vanity with an ordinary design xD

I wish there was another item in exchange for the token ,Don't make the event look unattractive like the previous event, this is my complaint thanks Dev for work

Last rusk event you could open locks for tokens.
    I grinded that sucker hard even tho the token drops r dogwater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I think the vanity's selling price is too high, 1700 plat should be reduced to 200 plat or 500 plat. If you add more things in exchange for the tokens, you can give the event a better dynamic: jewels, hour speed, even Crafting, auction, house slots.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Let us know what you think!

-ALS
    THERE IS NOTHING LESS IN THE EVENT EVERYTHING IS GOOD THERE IS NO SHORTCOMING AT ALL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don’t mind buying a vanity set for 1750 plat as long as it is pretty. Right now it is too simple and without effect. I won’t wear it at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

i mean, who want to spend 2m for a crate that 99% will give you trash this is not a meaning of gold sink.. at least after spend 2m, give us some bound elixir that give cool graphic wisp or aura.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default No timer and Unlimited quantity vanities

I believe it is the first time that ever happened in Al. I really do not think this is a good idea because vanities are becoming cheap immediately on day 1 and would lose the mood of others to buy again. It is better in the old fashion way, where the vanities are limited and are slowly being introduced at store on quantities. Same as the crates, it crashed the new locks prices hastely on day 1. It should have stayed the same. I hope future events will be played on a standard fashioned way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

it is not the first time

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rxri_ For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

New weaps are trash?

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

please change the deluxe version of the force federation aura. would be cool if the wisp will go up and rotate just like what we see on the skull coming from the soul harvester aura

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I understand that you need to do away with the plateggs2023 that were applied to the game this year.
    but it's already complicated to play, when we don't have any events with lucrative return, the game is totally focused on zodiacs, and for a healthy farm it needs updated gears that by far are not at an affordable price.
    Meanwhile, 2 weeks before the arlorian event, a treeset cost around 800m, today, a few weeks later, it's closer to 3b+. arlorian didn't put gold in the game, he just changed owners, but still things catastrophically crossed the line...
    what i mean is you need to listen to the players a bit, not everyone has all day to play and farm a krakenset set to feel more accepted in the game. Not even my coins, the 1.7k plat package costs 40% of a salary, the vast majority of players do not have easy access to plat to be able to play and leave their characters with updated sets until the end. every week we are ''closer'' to an announcement of a new expansion but the krakenset weapons (at least armor and weapon to take effect) are still inaccessible since the plat is very expensive and events 1 help while 3 Does'nt help. what little time we have is used to make gold and upgrade the set, so when you get the items, comes an expansion and you have to redo everything again every few months. and if you're a toplbplayer you still have to do magic to spend 300m on eggs and stuff while having to take care of the other deadlocks that events cause.

I've been at arlor since 2012 and I know things don't always have to be profitable but,
    the game has not been fun for a long time. I don't care if a skin is costing 10b. but it greatly affects the life energy of the game when the basics for fun, the gears, are not accessible

it's getting more and more complicated to have fun in the world of arlor

this outburst here is for you to understand that the game is very difficult most of the time and not everyone uses the forum and as there is no one from the ADM team online inside the game it is difficult to be heard there.

I understand many are complaining but it could be a lot worse, you could be inaccessible to have fun where things are and the game isn't offering a way out of your predicament.

just doing my part of sending feedback.
    [translator was used for this communication]

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Salvatory For This Useful Post: