Thread: Latest Daily deals ruined the Custom Sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Latest Daily deals ruined the Custom Sets

Hello! Have you guys seen the daily deals? All of them are custom sets. But a vanity one. This one ruined the crafting station (which is i do the most). Why not making new vanity instead of this sets? Or why not remove that crafting station if you made them as a vanity? This ruined the crafting station to be honest. So, am i going to stop to craft those custom sets if you guys making it as vanity. Yeah their different coz vanities doesn't have the effect but have you guys notice? No one's gonna open those crates to find some crafting items to craft custom sets. Those who crafts those, i know you gonna understand this. I hope this daily deals change again but not a custom sets. I repeat this THIS RUINED THE CRAFTINGS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killme_softlyll View Post
    Hello! Have you guys seen the daily deals? All of them are custom sets. But a vanity one. This one ruined the crafting station (which is i do the most). Why not making new vanity instead of this sets? Or why not remove that crafting station if you made them as a vanity? This ruined the crafting station to be honest. So, am i going to stop to craft those custom sets if you guys making it as vanity. Yeah their different coz vanities doesn't have the effect but have you guys notice? No one's gonna open those crates to find some crafting items to craft custom sets. Those who crafts those, i know you gonna understand this. I hope this daily deals change again but not a custom sets. I repeat this THIS RUINED THE CRAFTINGS
    There are plenty customs and non-custom already added in game . Too late to move them now ...... many non customs cames as drops to and customs ones for platinum . Although this time I think nearly no one bought them due to less new content additions and players being 5-10 only sadly :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If they make new ones, i'm pretty sure most players will return to play this.