Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Authorization code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Authorization code

Hello, sorry to post under this thread but I am not able to create a new thread cuz my forums account is new I think? Either way my ign is Skotchy. I can't login to my account because of authorization code, the code that it sends is ALWAYS wrong.
    Before someone comments "you're just typing it wrong" no, I am not. I have tried to get in my account for past 5 days. Or before someone says "don't send many at once, just enter the latest because the emails might be delayed" Yes, I know I have that also... always waited for the first one for a day. The issue is on AL side, I didn't play on my account for 3 years so maybe something is just wrong there. Can someone check please? thanks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lateside View Post
    Hello, sorry to post under this thread but I am not able to create a new thread cuz my forums account is new I think? Either way my ign is Skotchy. I can't login to my account because of authorization code, the code that it sends is ALWAYS wrong.
    Before someone comments "you're just typing it wrong" no, I am not. I have tried to get in my account for past 5 days. Or before someone says "don't send many at once, just enter the latest because the emails might be delayed" Yes, I know I have that also... always waited for the first one for a day. The issue is on AL side, I didn't play on my account for 3 years so maybe something is just wrong there. Can someone check please? thanks.
    u have to send a ticket to spacetimestudios support if u want to get your account back
    u cant create a thread until u have 10 comments, so far u have 1
    support link: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/
    Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,894 Posts

That character isn't on a spacetime (email/password based) account, so the authorization code stuff is unrelated. Use the same authentication method that you used to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh, that’d make sense. It’s long since I’ve played and I had a few accounts so difficult to remember which was which. I’ve tried my other emails and login methods and can’t seem to find what way I used to login, I’ve contacted support too and haven’t heard back in 2 days now (weekend I assume?) is there any way I can recover the account then? Obviously I don’t remember when I registered the account.. I am aware of only one other option I could’ve used to login which would be a Google account from literally 2011 which I have no way of recovering now, made it as a kid.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,894 Posts

Support may be able to convert the account to an email/password based one, assuming you can prove to their satisfaction that the account is yours.

Closing.