Thread: Rant as an average player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Rant as an average player

So, I came back to this game a couple of months ago and got myself some gold loot to grind for the kraken gears. I currently have 700gl (Using zaar mythic set) based on my available budget, which equates to around 1.5m-2.0m gold per hour on normal rahab runs. It's pretty good in hindsight but not nearly enough if you consider the fact that kraken gun are 170m and kraken armor are 200m each. It's nearly impossible to afford these gears by pure grinding, at least 200++ hours of pure rahab runs for the average player. As an average player myself, even if I grind 3 hours every day it'd still take me 2-3 months to buy these stuffs. Please slightly increase the drop rates of kraken guns and armor, not too much to the point of breaking the economy but somewhere around 80m each I'd say. I think grinding a month for a few hours a day for an endgame piece is reasonable. At least this way F2P players have something to grind and work towards. Sorry if I've offended anyone, I'm just voicing out my current concerns.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shininami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Just wait a few months and something newer and shinier will come out making Kraken prices crash. Just look at Zaar prices not that long ago and then now.

There is no way to actually keep up with the latest and greatest current gear and still actually enjoy the game without getting burnt out from running yourself in the ground on a single gold loot map.

Take a breath, go stand on Xbeach for a while and realize.

Enjoy the game again. Stop making it a job.

Just my worthless 2 cents.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Just wait a few months and something newer and shinier will come out making Kraken prices crash. Just look at Zaar prices not that long ago and then now.

There is no way to actually keep up with the latest and greatest current gear and still actually enjoy the game without getting burnt out from running yourself in the ground on a single gold loot map.

Take a breath, go stand on Xbeach for a while and realize.

Enjoy the game again. Stop making it a job.

Just my worthless 2 cents.
    True true reality check

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

It's better to farm events than rahabkor for average players

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

zaar set + arclvl76 other item with 4% primary stat per item i think enough for rahab and zoadias 4th map. wait until goblin and kraken price will drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Honestly I'd just like it if they would stop nerfing the gold loot for elite rehab and highest level maps. When you spend hundreds of hours on gl set event, hours grinding and millions of gold to buy awakes during event and awake for 780gl only to get 20k gold a run... That's what I was getting before I spent all that time building a gold loot set.

At least tell us that there is good gl in new expansion or somewhere else soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Drink_Water View Post
    Honestly I'd just like it if they would stop nerfing the gold loot for elite rehab and highest level maps. When you spend hundreds of hours on gl set event, hours grinding and millions of gold to buy awakes during event and awake for 780gl only to get 20k gold a run... That's what I was getting before I spent all that time building a gold loot set.

At least tell us that there is good gl in new expansion or somewhere else soon.
    Still i think kraken gears are too expensive currently, it's not possible to grind for it unless i'm a veteran player/ plat purchases.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shininami View Post
    Still i think kraken gears are too expensive currently, it's not possible to grind for it unless i'm a veteran player/ plat purchases.
    you want to get rich overnight, that's your problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now I become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

About the issues with krakens pricing , Dont you think 1750 platinum which is 100$ and goes to 150$ as well according to different countries and even after that you are not confirmed to pull the costlier kraken part should be the biggest reason for their prices to be kept up ? And guaranteed costs around atleast 2.5k plat ( not confirmed ) to even pull it with a chance of 10m worth kraken item ?

If I knew they will not justify the platinum I spend on crates to take gamble to drop them , why would someone sell them to anyone ?

Side note - Vanities are even costing in billions . We need to blame ourself / community for those stuff not in those where ppl are seriously spending too much of irl money to risk it all .

Thumbs up again for STS and especially to Asommers to be attempting to fulfil every criticism we been making lately . Really appreciate it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also came back to the game a few months ago and I basically gave up on full kraken gear and just decided to stick to full zaar set + over easy set and lvl 76 arc artifact.