Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crusade Feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlegrinder View Post
    I really like the new changes to the map and gear (especially now that Cannons have a huge armor bonus), though there are few things I also dislike about the gear changes.
    1. New Cannons have returned to the old-style slow firing type, instead of the Flux Cannon style rapid fire. They also appear to have a smaller AoE radius.
    2. Most commando armor has a vastly reduced Crit and dodge bonuses. The dodge bonus is particularly bad, since it's very useful for tanking, and coms can compensate for low crit chance with Grow Rage skill.
    3. No new shields.
    4. New implants seem underpowered compared to lvl 35 plat implants.

These are the big ones, and I'll post the rest of my thoughts (good and bad) about gear later. Once I finish testing new items, I'm making a thread about how the new commando gear affects commando gameplay.

Also: Why no new skill?
    We get are Dodge from the legendary pieces. Try to imagine the epic battlefury as plat gear. But with the lack of 46 legendarys engis are the new tanks with their 44 Dodge...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I have seen parts for a comm lvl46 legendary armor set. They add dodge health but take away mana. Also the new legendary cannon at lvl46 has a dps of 138 with a level 35 condor implant, so with that said -12 dps but a massive gain in dmg, hit% and health. The down side is it seems the lvl46 legendary armor set is going to be hard to find as they drop so rarely it is almost like trying to obtain devourer's skull or a squid buddy.

My real dissappointment really lies with arbiter vanties especially the full commando set. It seems that after the helmet they just rushed to put together a set .. no clean lines or flowing colors as the other sets and what is up with the star banner in back??? They could have at least tried to make it look like a war banner or something other than old "TEXACO" gas station sign.

For me the update is okay but very under whelming compared to the voleria and previous updates. I do like the new armor sets look and some of the weapons but it seems they went for quantity of items rather than quality as most are a rehash of things we have seen before in the game just dressed up differently.

Overall I am very passive about the sl update and looking forward to the release of Arcane Legends as that seems where sts has used all thier resources. My only hope is that al is as good as the hype other wise i am afraid these games will become nothing more than a place to spend a few minutes or hours once a week or less when you are at the doctor's office in waiting or on a road trip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Zero* View Post
    We get are Dodge from the legendary pieces. Try to imagine the epic battlefury as plat gear. But with the lack of 46 legendarys engis are the new tanks with their 44 Dodge...
    I wouldn't say engineers are the new tanks. The new sets give them more survivability (And as a commando, I'm thrilled by more durable engineers), but they don't have the abilities like taunt skills or Aggro holding cannons to tank effectively. All it really does is let them survive longer if they don't have a commando, or have a bad one.