Thread: Considering Taking A Break

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Considering Taking A Break

Recently, I have been considering taking a break for a while. To be honest, I haven't been happy with the direction the game has been heading lately and it has gotten increasingly difficult for me enjoy playing. Things like the series of subpar events (except easter event that one was pretty fun) and the grind feeling like its increasing more and more has made playing feel exhausting and suffocating for me. How are you guys feeling about the game right now?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I take breaks, its good to explore and find different games or focus on irl, when you come back you'll feel better about playing. If it isn't a good event, just take a break.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fahtsssss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Game has had some good changes lately, new arcs, temple was more challenging other than the 100 waves before it actually gets hard, cinco said there will be elemental damage soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I was also planning to take a break but the social aspect of the game kept me playing. At first I logged in to talk to a few people.. some I have know for close to 10 years. It was hard to just walk away from them. So log in to chat and sell stuff. Then an event came along and I ran a few maps. Then instead if giving up I tried to work on surviving in pvp. Then I liked the force vanities and bought plat during the sale. So while I'm still frustrated with the actual game play it was hard to leave the people behind. I play less and just hope it improves.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Also thinking to to taking a break. My reason is forgotten event. i dont really like to see collects came back as vanities. Especially current cincos post people mostly asked or liked for tabard - heraldic variants which is means of killing one of the main reasons why i do playing arcane among all other mmo rpgs. i agree how kumsaati make fun of, "then bring old vanities as gears too". They had to cut it somewhere but since forerunner added back we understand there is no limits.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I was also planning to take a break but the social aspect of the game kept me playing. At first I logged in to talk to a few people.. some I have know for close to 10 years. It was hard to just walk away from them. So log in to chat and sell stuff. Then an event came along and I ran a few maps. Then instead if giving up I tried to work on surviving in pvp. Then I liked the force vanities and bought plat during the sale. So while I'm still frustrated with the actual game play it was hard to leave the people behind. I play less and just hope it improves.
    U r reason too bro,why we still playing Al .
    Always love to play with u

Otherwise Al already dead since very long time 🥲.

Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leyit View Post
    Also thinking to to taking a break. My reason is forgotten event. i dont really like to see collects came back as vanities. Especially current cincos post people mostly asked or liked for tabard - heraldic variants which is means of killing one of the main reasons why i do playing arcane among all other mmo rpgs. i agree how kumsaati make fun of, "then bring old vanities as gears too". They had to cut it somewhere but since forerunner added back we understand there is no limits.
    taking a break turned out quitting at all. they destroyed my reason playing by bringing all rare collects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Take breaks. Find other sources of fun and when you think the time is right you can always comeback.