Hoping a dev will see this and look into potential fixes:

This bow has instantly destroyed lvl28 pvp for the few of us still there. even though it's only lv21, it has 250 damage more than rachs/parades(good sets have 800-950dmg w/ parade daggs here for reference)
This however isn't the biggest issue for it. The proc here eliminates most of the skill expression and makes differences in awakes/pet passives inconsequential in 2/3 fights.
Its armor debuff can lead to one shots through meph active and crypt makes minimal difference(it's 50% dmg reduction here) and that is ignoring that its poison damage is significantly stronger than nox.
Whoever procs first will win 9/10 fights, which is a shame because I have wanted a lvl25 bow to rival rach/parade daggs for a while and love the idea of this bow for running lower lvl events.
The other issue is class differences here. Haven't tested mage's variant yet, but with shield and curse I can't see pvp with it being anything better than miserable. And tanks are irrelevant now bc they cant possibly get tanky enough to survive.
I don't have any thoughts on fixes because this bow causes different issues at different brackets. I actually prefer higher damage ceiling for my bracket(though it may be a bit much), but proc is too far. I know people have started going to lvl32 and I've been told the stat difference between it and rachs is considerably worse than my lvl + the proc, so the severity seems to differ pretty heavily.

A little long-winded and I know it's a lot to ask considering the event just dropped and the pvp population of 21+ it affects is relatively small, but many of us would appreciate a look into some solve for this.