Thread: New Orcfire mythic bow in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New Orcfire mythic bow in PvP

Hoping a dev will see this and look into potential fixes:

This bow has instantly destroyed lvl28 pvp for the few of us still there. even though it's only lv21, it has 250 damage more than rachs/parades(good sets have 800-950dmg w/ parade daggs here for reference)
    This however isn't the biggest issue for it. The proc here eliminates most of the skill expression and makes differences in awakes/pet passives inconsequential in 2/3 fights.
    Its armor debuff can lead to one shots through meph active and crypt makes minimal difference(it's 50% dmg reduction here) and that is ignoring that its poison damage is significantly stronger than nox.
    Whoever procs first will win 9/10 fights, which is a shame because I have wanted a lvl25 bow to rival rach/parade daggs for a while and love the idea of this bow for running lower lvl events.
    The other issue is class differences here. Haven't tested mage's variant yet, but with shield and curse I can't see pvp with it being anything better than miserable. And tanks are irrelevant now bc they cant possibly get tanky enough to survive.
    I don't have any thoughts on fixes because this bow causes different issues at different brackets. I actually prefer higher damage ceiling for my bracket(though it may be a bit much), but proc is too far. I know people have started going to lvl32 and I've been told the stat difference between it and rachs is considerably worse than my lvl + the proc, so the severity seems to differ pretty heavily.

A little long-winded and I know it's a lot to ask considering the event just dropped and the pvp population of 21+ it affects is relatively small, but many of us would appreciate a look into some solve for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Not just 28. Now every zone is ruined by extremely overtuned procs like endgame lol. Fun!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thaze View Post
    Not just 28. Now every zone is ruined by extremely overtuned procs like endgame lol. Fun!
    Agreed, these procs should scale on how op they are based off lvl or just be removed from anything other then endgame, if they want us to be happy at lower levels let us do events, we don’t want weapons as powerful as these .

If we did we would play 81

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Not just the bow...look at how the rogue orcfire helmet stacks damage lmao. 7.50 lv15, 33 damage lv 61????????

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk