Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Elite Rahabokor Nerf @_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Removing gl would basically kill game. I can't believe that people want to get back to the time where basically 10 people had nekro egg or rendtail ring and most of these players were p2w ones, because it was impossible to farm for it and now everyone can get a high end gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Removing gl would basically kill game. I can't believe that people want to get back to the time where basically 10 people had nekro egg or rendtail ring and most of these players were p2w ones, because it was impossible to farm for it and now everyone can get a high end gear.
    I can't exactly remember the exact numbers, but rendtail was 1m around 2014-2015-ish. And it was probably the strongest and most desired item.

KM3 was the best place to farm, and running with luck elixirs. You could always loot 1 lock on average. I take this as an average cuz you could also loot 2 or 3 as well.

I don't remember the exact timing, but a KM3 run took about 2 minutes? And locked used to sell for a stable price of 10k. The demand would rise high when events came around.

So doing maths here, it would take 3 and half hour of farming to make 1m by selling lockeds.

Even if Rendtail was 10m, that's still 35 hours of farming lockeds. Going this line of thought, you could get 100m in 350 hours. Which gave you the Midas Touch Title. It was enough to buy multiple Frank Sets as far as I know.

Now kraken armor and gun alone takes 200 hours of farming.

Y'all having slave mindset for real, just because something is shiny and consistent, doesn't mean it's better.

Also, back then item manipulation wasn't as blatant as today. Some people hoard and manipulate all they want and blame it on inflation. They hide behind the mask of gold loot farming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I can't exactly remember the exact numbers, but rendtail was 1m around 2014-2015-ish. And it was probably the strongest and most desired item.

KM3 was the best place to farm, and running with luck elixirs. You could always loot 1 lock on average. I take this as an average cuz you could also loot 2 or 3 as well.

I don't remember the exact timing, but a KM3 run took about 2 minutes? And locked used to sell for a stable price of 10k. The demand would rise high when events came around.

So doing maths here, it would take 3 and half hour of farming to make 1m by selling lockeds.

Even if Rendtail was 10m, that's still 35 hours of farming lockeds. Going this line of thought, you could get 100m in 350 hours. Which gave you the Midas Touch Title. It was enough to buy multiple Frank Sets as far as I know.

Y'all having slave mindset for real, just because something is shiny and consistent, doesn't mean it's better.

Also, back then item manipulation wasn't as blatant as today. Some people hoard and manipulate all they want and blame it on inflation. They hide behind the mask of gold loot farming.
    Rendtail 1m?
    Rendtail was legit over 100m, if not even 200m, farming for it was basically impossible. Nekro was 80m(?). KM3 runs were 40s, also KM3 was meta at 46lvl, so rendtail was much cheaper at this time (but still nowhere close to 1m).
    My friend was farming hard at this time with lepre and luck elixir and he only got dragon sword and decided to quit later.
    Now in 1 month you can easily get kraken weapon + armor and with really hard tryhard you could get even a whole set.

Btw, wasn't glint set 150-200m at this time? Try farming for it with 10k lockeds every 2min.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentStonoga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@Cinco can you make arcane legends 2.0 for this guy maybe Ploid Legends? Hes stuck in the past please help.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

it will be worse if they remove or lower the gold drop rate much more for new players they will not even have to buy a 1m sword

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

my friend was buying Rendtal for 130m when i was still farming for my Vili set which costed me 200 lockeds while they were around 20k and it took me months to farm up since luck elixs were costly so u would have to hope klaas buffs u and the only other luck% was from lepre, i started playing in early 2013 and got the vili a whole year later, while for my first arcane wpn (frost gun) i had to farm soso much more than what is necessary nowadays
    u cant base your whole math off of farming with gold loot, playing events early also makes u a good profit if u r a new player (yea yea, some events sucked on this perspective recently) like farming golden hearts/chests during lovecraft and its actually a mayor boost, ik ppl who got to their kraken sets withing 3months
    Im a gold farmer myself and i think devs r going in the right direction by slowly nerfing the overbuffed drops and adding nice rare lootable items in the events so theres something for everyone to play

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maryher View Post
    @Cinco can you make arcane legends 2.0 for this guy maybe Ploid Legends? Hes stuck in the past please help.

ploid is right with everything he said :v when prices go higher dont stand there crying saying nobody warned

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Ignorance to oneself can get pretty scary, especially if they're not aware of it. Right, Maryher?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    ploid is right with everything he said :v when prices go higher dont stand there crying saying nobody warned

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Cry when prices go higher? Bro forgot that hes play inflation legends all this time. Prices go higher? Spend more time on farm. Spend more earn more. Dont be lazy man. You dont have time to farm? Thats your problem if this game dont suit for you. Go play an rpg with auto farming mode xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Ignorance to oneself can get pretty scary, especially if they're not aware of it. Right, Maryher?
    Dont be that weak. We are not baby anymore. We always have choice either stay or leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Dont be that weak. We are not baby anymore. We always have choice either stay or leave.

Right... I'm assuming you agree to gold drop nerfs then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Right... I'm assuming you agree to gold drop nerfs then?
    ive been on al for so long.Sometimes we got nerf sometimes buff. Either nerf or not im well prepared as always. Its about how you manage,how you play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Hope they keep nerfing gl, cry no-life farmers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

SOME PEOPLE have a life, I won't spend 6/12 of a year farming like a sheep. I have to study, others need to work game is to enjoy not to work. If they paid me for playing Al i would farm 16hours but that isn't the case

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikesito View Post
    Hope they keep nerfing gl, cry no-life farmers
    They can nerf but cant remove gl. We still earning tho chill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

SOME PEOPLE have a life, I won't spend 6/12 of a year farming like a sheep. I have to study, others need to work game is to enjoy not to work. If they paid me for playing Al i would farm 16hours but that isn't the case
    Lol paid playing Al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

They can nerf but cant remove gl. We still earning tho chill

Don't worry gold sinks are coming in next expansion and your gold will worth less than 1 plat, having 100m will be so common as having zaarus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Don't worry gold sinks are coming in next expansion and your gold will worth less than 1 plat, having 100m will be so common as having zaarus.
    It is literally happening right now, pretty sure most ppl have 100m or more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Elite Rahabokor Nerf @_@

Quote Originally Posted by wrathfulcat View Post
    It is literally happening right now, pretty sure most ppl have 100m or more

And yet what I’ve noticed is items prices are constantly dropping, especially the aura vanities, I’ve been keeping an eye on the market prices and just 2 or 3days ago, blizz aura was sold at a price range 400m+, one seller sold for auto price 480m+ and now the sellers set their auto at around 360m, same goes to necro/deluxe necro, ice vortex/deluxe ver. (Lb rare vanities excluded cuz of manipulators)
    My assumption was that either some hoarder/s had release them to the public to prepare for the event. Is that so? Or else, based on your point I don’t see why item prices are constantly dropping now, especially in just few days. And people seemed rushing to sell of their items like they know the market prices are dropping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Nerf was a must, we have lv 86 expansion coming soon and an arcane dungeon thats not yet released. There is no reason for someone to farm 100k every 30 seconds, we started out farming 20k per 2-4minutes then 10k for 1min then it went to 45k per 25s now its 100k per 30s.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: