Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Rahabokor Nerf @_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    now all can see why the inflation happen if read all the comment here...hahaha..atleast during lvl cap 76 n below....weak and average plyer can njoy farm gold too..but since lvl cap 81..the gap between op n average+ weak is skyrocketing...only the op can easily farm gold then event being tailored to suit op plyer n lb only...so let see if this gonna kill the game or not...Al being play n survive many years due to many aspect,not only due pay2win...if many free plyer quit,soon the pay2win plyer will feel bored n quit as many more fun game nowdays...what make al special is that,u can have fun from merch,grind/gl farm/event runner/lb runner/pvp/chatting,playing n knowing many people...if less plyer..all that become meaningless..damn..really miss the fun playing the gme for the past 6yrs
    Weaker players are just lazy. I have a friend who started from 0, running normal raha with randoms and now he has over 3k int
    It's easy to grind for good gear, just people are either lazy or either they don't have time - and it looks like that in all games - people who spend enough time in a game can get good gear and people who can't spend enough time stay in the bottom.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentStonoga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Loucks View Post
    Slight Nerf?!?!?!?!?
    The chest were the only thing consistent
    1040gl set
    Was getting 120k+ Per run
    Now 50-80k +/- less more often
    Chest went from 6-8k to 1-4k
    Boss Drops stay under 40k
    Normal is dropping almost the same
    My Full Kraken team farms normal now
    Please fix this asap
    Instead of fixing inflation
    why not accept the new currency
    Introduce gold bars or increase gold cap
    People crying they can't afford gear
    Gold farming is broken again
    Increasing pay to win players (including myself)
    This is bad for new and op players
    yes be more equal, nerf normal portal now and all good

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to recilencia123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Part of the solution is my idea to create new items in sir spendalot, which are so cute that they are worth buying no matter if they are very expensive or not. This can help inflation

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Weaker players are just lazy. I have a friend who started from 0, running normal raha with randoms and now he has over 3k int
    It's easy to grind for good gear, just people are either lazy or either they don't have time - and it looks like that in all games - people who spend enough time in a game can get good gear and people who can't spend enough time stay in the bottom.
    Game is not supposed to be a job, it's supposed to be for fun.

Farming 2m per hour, it would take you 100 hour to buy kraken weapon. And 100 more hour to buy arcane armor.

That's 200 hours of your life farming the same map. It becomes repititive and unfun. 200 hours working a minimum wage job in Canada is 3,400 dollars.

That's why I support bringing back item farming, you could spend like 1 hour a day running, and eventually loot the good item.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

Farming 2m per hour, it would take you 100 hour to buy kraken weapon. And 100 more hour to buy arcane armor.

That's 200 hours of your life farming the same map. It becomes repititive and unfun. 200 hours working a minimum wage job in Canada is 3,400 dollars.

That's why I support bringing back item farming, you could spend like 1 hour a day running, and eventually loot the good item.

I actually feel bad for new players. I couldn't imagine starting from 0 right now in this economy lol kraken items are 150-250m, then speed sets, then other gear. Even with inflation... the prices are crazy and aren't dropped even when they nerfed rahab twice now lol, rahab was more broken than elite sunken. Rahab takes 18-26 seconds to finish. Oh well, I hope devs look into boosting rate for kraken drops maybe 5% or have a system where we can loot these items from a boss that takes 5 minutes to respawn or something..

ign Kinnq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

goldloot should just be removed completely ngl lol, event farming and thats it

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Maby one day we will be getting carnival event again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Exactly !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i miss farming elite golden pirate chest III lol and puzzlebox III

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    I actually feel bad for new players. I couldn't imagine starting from 0 right now in this economy lol kraken items are 150-250m, then speed sets, then other gear. Even with inflation... the prices are crazy and aren't dropped even when they nerfed rahab twice now lol, rahab was more broken than elite sunken. Rahab takes 18-26 seconds to finish. Oh well, I hope devs look into boosting rate for kraken drops maybe 5% or have a system where we can loot these items from a boss that takes 5 minutes to respawn or something..

ign Kinnq
    Yeap, there was time where Skratch Staff was 20m, and Dugg Daggs were 40m during the level 76 expansion. They were very affordable.

The level 81 arcane weapons and armor have been here for a while yet the price is absurd.

People are saying that nerfing gold loot makes it harder for newer player. Infact gold loot is what making the prices sky rocket.

People don't think what happens when 100s of billions of gold gets added to the game regularly with very little ways of making it sink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Arcane Legends is an MMORPG game, farming is the part of these games, it's not Adventure Capitalist.
    You're farming more gold per hour with every new item you buy, so you don't stop at just 2m (also, there are events which in some cases are more profitable for beginners).
    100h for beginner (you don't need that much time) to buy THE STRONGEST available piece of gear isn't a bad time (in other MMORPG games it takes more than 100h for the strongest players to get the strongest available piece of gear).
    There are players who are enjoying running Rahab - just because you're not of them, doesn't mean that others aren't enjoying it too. Even so, you're not limited to farm gold. You can also do merch, hoarding or play events and loot expensive items/materials etc. You also mentioned a job, so you have also a possibility to buy plat and then cash it in.
    I doubt anyone who's not living in a third world country would even treat farming in AL as a job.
    Now it's too late for bringing back item farming (excluding events) with hope that players would prefer that over farming gold, average player would prefer to farm gold, because he would always be sure to get something instead of risking a complete waste of time.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AgentStonoga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Arcane Legends is an MMORPG game, farming is the part of these games, it's not Adventure Capitalist.
    You're farming more gold per hour with every new item you buy, so you don't stop at just 2m (also, there are events which in some cases are more profitable for beginners).
    100h for beginner (you don't need that much time) to buy THE STRONGEST available piece of gear isn't a bad time (in other MMORPG games it takes more than 100h for the strongest players to get the strongest available piece of gear).
    There are players who are enjoying running Rahab - just because you're not of them, doesn't mean that others aren't enjoying it too. Even so, you're not limited to farm gold. You can also do merch, hoarding or play events and loot expensive items/materials etc. You also mentioned a job, so you have also a possibility to buy plat and then cash it in.
    I doubt anyone who's not living in a third world country would even treat farming in AL as a job.
    Now it's too late for bringing back item farming (excluding events) with hope that players would prefer that over farming gold, average player would prefer to farm gold, because he would always be sure to get something instead of risking a complete waste of time.
    Nope, Arcane Gear is the basic requirement for Elite Rahab. Everyone wants an arcane item user in party.

That's 200 hours worth of farming.

The inflation is so high that the prices will increase further and further.

The game used to exist and used to thrive before the addition of gold loot farming. There's no thrill of looting a rare item anymore.

People used to run brackneridge to farm locked eventhough it was not guaranteed every run.

People used to farm locked and sell to other players. No gold was being added to the game this way.

A lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go.

Also, a new player could loot a rare item and make 100s of millions in an instant, think about it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Amazes me how yall become the greatest economists the world has when it comes to gl, inflation and erahab lmao.
    Nerf been consistent but not tragic, still can get decent amount of gold. What i ask myself is, when these "slight" (lol) nerfs to every thing in game will end and when will we get a viable alternative to erahab than doesn't open every million years and has no stupid mechanics like bombs or reflecting dmg shields that kill you even if you just breath?
    For beginners thing, i have friends that we can consider beginners and a zaarus set is not very expensive and makes your life easy enough in game. It lets you farm many events where we can drop chests or items that are very profitable, all is required is a minimum of hard work, like back in the days was required from me doing mausoleum full legendary gear. To improve requires effort. With gl nerfed over and over all will remain is those 10 plat buyer players that make you pay 200k a dmg lix. Or ask you 500m for a 1750 plat aura lmao gl with that

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Nope, Arcane Gear is the basic requirement for Elite Rahab. Everyone wants an arcane item user in party.

The game used to exist and used to thrive before the addition of gold loot farming. There's no thrill of looting a rare item anymore.

People used to run brackneridge to farm locked eventhough it was not guaranteed every run.

People used to farm locked and sell to other players. No gold was being added to the game this way.

Also, a new player could loot a rare item and make 100s of millions in an instant, think about it.

Elite Rahab is a high end gold map, so you need a high end gear. For players without a gear there are other maps (which unfortunately aren't noticeably worse than elite rahab).
    if it takes you 200h of farming (starting from 0) to get armor and weapon then you're doing something wrong.
    Inflation is high and nerfing gold farms by 70% wouldn't stop it. There are no gold sinks in game (sts should focus on them first).
    Yeah, we know that game existed before adding gl, but they just added it and now it's too late to remove it, because players already got used to it. Also, many players would just stash their gold and wait until prices of every item drastically decrease and then start hoarding every item even more than now, which would piss other players even more than they are pissed at hoarders now.
    "A lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go." - yeah, I actually had a very similar situation in other game, where players were complaining at new combat system and farming game currency which inflated prices of rare things. Devs decided to make a "Classic" version of this game, where players were able to play a game with old and "better" mechanics, they even gave players back their chars (I meant their chars looked identical like before completely changing the game). After 2 weeks, most players went back to game with new mechanics and "classic" one became dead.
    A new played could loot a rare item, but in most cases he would only waste time, since it's basically a gambling. You're risking your time to get a rare thing and in most cases a new player would get more profitable if he farmed gold. You could waste 100 hours and get nothing, meanwhile other player would get super rare item in 5 mins - it's demotivating. Gold farming is fair for everyone, because everyone always gets same amount of gold according to their gear and skill and there's no division into the lucky and unlucky ones (amount of gold farmed and gold sinks is a completely different topic). Btw, there are lockeds for the people who like to risk.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentStonoga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Or we can have both? Not everyone likes to gamble their time trying to loot something, and after investing several hours, ultimately looted nothing.

Whereas gold loot pays out directly proportional to how long you farm, guaranteed payout. That's why people are willing to invest a lot of time into farming gold, because the more grind you put into it, the faster you can afford better gears.

MMORPG is all about grinding. 200hrs seems average to acquire the best gears. Name another game where u get the best endgame items in a day? literally none, so this really isn't the right argument.

Furthermore, who are the "a lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go."? Because by the looks of things, the game is only active whenever Rahab is opened, maps are always filled, friendlists and guilds are active. Which is contrary to your claim.

Last time I checked people were just frustrated they couldn't loot their Renowned Wing or Page materials these past events because of how RNG the drops are, in other words, it's literally gambling your time and not many would prefer that. Let us not force something onto others, we can have both options.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Or we can have both? Not everyone likes to gamble their time trying to loot something, and after investing several hours, ultimately looted nothing.

Whereas gold loot pays out directly proportional to how long you farm, guaranteed payout. That's why people are willing to invest a lot of time into farming gold, because the more grind you put into it, the faster you can afford better gears.

MMORPG is all about grinding. 200hrs seems average to acquire the best gears. Name another game where u get the best endgame items in a day? literally none, so this really isn't the right argument.

Furthermore, who are the "a lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go."? Because by the looks of things, the game is only active whenever Rahab is opened, maps are always filled, friendlists and guilds are active. Which is the contrary to your claim.
    While I agree with your points, the game is becoming harder and inaccessible with the influx of gold.

I started playing fresh in 2021. With only 30-50 hours of grinding gold in DM, I was able to buy Skratch Staff and Ebon Armor and comfortably play endgame. It didn't take much effort as I used to play from 2013-2016 and had basic knowledge.

The prices of items double or triple in weeks nowadays.

What do you suppose STS should do to stop the total Ingame gold from theocratically reaching tens of trillion?

Awake Event is the only gold sink we have, and it doesn't sink nearly as much gold as it should. Easter isn't a Gold Sink, its gold circulation from rich to poor and the total amount of gold Ingame doesn't change.

Also, I feel Gold Loot farming is another reason events are slowly becoming dead. People would much rather spend their time farming gold than play events as farming gold is more efficient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

While I agree with your points, the game is becoming harder and inaccessible with the influx of gold.

I started playing fresh in 2021. With only 30-50 hours of grinding gold in DM, I was able to buy Skratch Staff and Ebon Armor and comfortably play endgame. It didn't take much effort as I used to play from 2013-2016 and had basic knowledge.

The prices of items double or triple in weeks nowadays.

What do you suppose STS should do to stop the total Ingame gold from theocratically reaching tens of trillion?

Awake Event is the only gold sink we have, and it doesn't sink nearly as much gold as it should. Easter isn't a Gold Sink, its gold circulation from rich to poor and the total amount of gold Ingame doesn't change.

Also, I feel Gold Loot farming is another reason events are slowly becoming dead. People would much rather spend their time farming gold than play events as farming gold is more efficient.

Because you forgot the part that the Ebon armor and Skratch Staff were released in 2019. So you make it seem like you only needed to grind 30-50hrs to obtain them, when in fact it is just a natural process of people looting them overtime through locks and were then cheap when u played in 2021. It would be a different story if you had to obtain them when they were fairly new and were just as hard to get. Whereas Kraken gears haven't been around for a year yet. So your comparison isn't valid unless we wait another year to check on Kraken prices and see how low they would've been.

Gold loot farming being a reason events are slowly being dead is enough to say that the majority of people prefer in the concept of being rewarded for their time with farming gold, and not depending on rng. Just proves to you not a lot would want the old fashioned way of looting items to only be the medium of earning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+1 removing gold loot and bring back item farming. Luck is so fun

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Feels like Normal drops have been fixed
    Elite is now better to farm again