Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Rahabokor Nerf @_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Nope, Arcane Gear is the basic requirement for Elite Rahab. Everyone wants an arcane item user in party.

That's 200 hours worth of farming.

The inflation is so high that the prices will increase further and further.

The game used to exist and used to thrive before the addition of gold loot farming. There's no thrill of looting a rare item anymore.

People used to run brackneridge to farm locked eventhough it was not guaranteed every run.

People used to farm locked and sell to other players. No gold was being added to the game this way.

A lot of people already agree that it's time for gold loot farming to go.

Also, a new player could loot a rare item and make 100s of millions in an instant, think about it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    List of igns that wants GL set needs to go.

They better have 1k gl sets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Gold loot nerf was unfair for those who just bought kraken gear to farm erahab. Auto quit then.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    List of igns that wants GL set needs to go.

They better have 1k gl sets!

I have 950gl, I hope that counts lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

950gl is nothing. And give the list of ppl that says they want GL sets go. Or the ppl that you’re talking about is you. Lets not make up some stories. I have 1.1k gl myself. I understand the nerf but getting rid of it will kill the game. Theres a reason why people invest a-lot in GL sets so they can farm gold. Not “loot items”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This game still alive because of gold loot. They farm to buy their things. Not everyone have time to spend on event. After 10 years we all grew up tho have comitments. Can you just make gold limit per rahab?. I mean once rahab open ppl can farm only 5m or 50m or 500m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

950gl is nothing. And give the list of ppl that says they want GL sets go. Or the ppl that you’re talking about is you. Lets not make up some stories. I have 1.1k gl myself. I understand the nerf but getting rid of it will kill the game. Theres a reason why people invest a-lot in GL sets so they can farm gold. Not “loot items”

Have u considered the effects of insane amount of gold that gets pumped into the game via gold loot?

How's 950 nothing lol, I could upgrade to 1.1k+, but farming gold feels like a job and unfun.

The game was functioning before gold loot. Gold loot was added and people adjusted to gold loot. If gold loot gets removed, people will adjust again.

I don't agree with removing gold loot completely, just nerf it to the point where farming items seems like the better option.

Farming items and gold farming can't co-exist, people would always prefer farming something that has consistent payout but isn't healthy at all.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Sts can't really remove gold loot stuff from game after releasing gears with more and more gl awakes and pets with gl passive, hb, and aa....

But STS should really focus more on looting stuff in new expansion and keeping the gold loot stuff in zodias expansion so players will have both ways of earning gold ( for both type of players who want sure earning by gold farming and those who wish to gamble their luck with looting stuff ).

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gunstick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Have u considered the effects of insane amount of gold that gets pumped into the game via gold loot?

How's 950 nothing lol, I could upgrade to 1.1k+, but farming gold feels like a job and unfun.

The game was functioning before gold loot. Gold loot was added and people adjusted to gold loot. If gold loot gets removed, people will adjust again.

I don't agree with removing gold loot completely, just nerf it to the point where farming items seems like the better option.

Farming items and gold farming can't co-exist, people would always prefer farming something that has consistent payout but isn't healthy at all.

Well if you dont like gold loot farming. You can also try farming rare items which u can still farm some. And yes 950gl is nothing compared to 1.1k gl. If you can upgrade to 1.1k gl why u haven’t done it? Oh for you its like a job and unfun. For some players thats how they get their items since they dont buy plat. So u can always stop farming if u want. Dont have to drag others just because of your personal preferences

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well if you dont like gold loot farming. You can also try farming rare items which u can still farm some. And yes 950gl is nothing compared to 1.1k gl. If you can upgrade to 1.1k gl why u haven’t done it? Oh for you its like a job and unfun. For some players thats how they get their items since they dont buy plat. So u can always stop farming if u want. Dont have to drag others just because of your personal preferences

+1
    Only real players knows that 950gl is not counted as 1k. Real players know how much you need to invest to get 1.1k gl.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I am only speaking for the betterment of economy in the long run. How can u be so selfish? Prices are getting insane.

Whats stopping players from adding hundreds of trillions of gold in the game? What effects do you think that would have on economy?

In the great depression, people had to use a cart full of money to buy a single bread, is that what you really want for the community?

Sometimes you just gotta take the L and hope that the changes causes improvement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default Elite Rahabokor Nerf @_@

I am only speaking for the betterment of economy in the long run. How can u be so selfish? Prices are getting insane.

Whats stopping players from adding hundreds of trillions of gold in the game? What effects do you think that would have on economy?

In the great depression, people had to use a cart full of money to buy a single bread, is that what you really want for the community?

Sometimes you just gotta take the L and hope that the changes causes improvement.

So great depression eh? Using that analogy doesn’t make sense on this game at all. I get what you’re trying to say but farming items? Spending countless hrs to farm an items feels more like a job to me and unfun and a gamble. Use the banner event for instance. Like some people looted the burning page a couple of runs and others took days to get it. Plus not all people have all the time in the world to farm the said item. So inorder to offset this issue. They nerf the gold drops in e rahab which is totally fine even if the highest loot will be like 20k. Theres 1 comment on the top summarizes it better than me (ilove_poopoo). No ones taking an L here. I would love the game to stay alive as long as it can. Removing goldloot at all will definitely kill the game. Cuz while ya’ll farm the item. Plat buyers could just buy it easily.

Last edited by Luckycharmx; 05-21-2023 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Plat buyers and gold farmers need each other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So great depression eh? Using that analogy doesn’t make sense on this game at all. I get what you’re trying to say but farming items? Spending countless hrs to farm an items feels more like a job to me and unfun. Use the banner event for instance. Like some people looted the burning page a couple of runs and others took days to get it. Plus not all people have all the time in the world to farm the said item. So inorder to offset this issue. They nerf the gold drops in e rahab which is totally fine even if the highest loot will be like 20k. Theres 1 comment on the top summarizes it better than me. No ones taking an L here. I would love the game to stay alive as long as it can. Removing goldloot at all will definitely kill the game. Cuz while ya’ll farm the item. Plat buyers could just buy it easily.

id rather farm items than gold, the available gold in the market is way too enough. i farmed my *** in halloween for boogie bags, and got 100m from them, an achievement for me. and the buyers opened these boogie bags for sure which made some gold sink

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjdjdjdj:v View Post
    id rather farm items than gold, the available gold in the market is way too enough. i farmed my *** in halloween for boogie bags, and got 100m from them, an achievement for me. and the buyers opened these boogie bags for sure which made some gold sink

we all have our preferences. Without gold loot set you wouldn’t make 100m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It didn't make ANY gold sink, they just gave their gold to you. Gold sink is an auction for example, where you pay fee for listing an item on auction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Without gold loot boogie bags only worth for 1k. Wait what did you do with that 100m?. Just move on lazy man get yourself a gold loot set and farm normal rahab lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think its terrible take to remove gl. Before gold loot game was much worse for f2p players. It was way harder to afford best gears. Nowdays everyone who puts in the time can get best gears. So i would argue gl makes game much more f2p friendly, but if u live in Canada/US/Germany ur better of just farming in mcdonalds xd

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedyns1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Elite Rahabokor Nerf @_@

Where were all these people when nothing was nerfed ? I mean I could farm 100-120k per run in elite sunken that time and prices were not like the current ones where lets say jupiter aura went from 550m to 1.2b for example . I somehow still consider its just the players manipulating prices . ( on 650gl sets )

And yall forgetting mostly in 99% cases krakens drops only on guaranteed thats like 2.5k platinum approximate ( 200-300$ Depending upon country ).
    And then you have chance to pull a ring or helmet which costs 10m .

This entire post is obsolete if you ask me .

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SusAF For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Just reminder if yall forgot. The most terible inflation recently was the cap n moray fishing event. Blizz aura price up to 450m during that time and now it drop to 350m. And yall still keep blame gl set lol